Chapter 43- Make-up with Chimchim

Jimin had this anticipated look on his face, he seems that he can't wait to be make-up.

I smiled to him, and lift my hand to check his face, he stopped grinning and his cheeks was hot slightly. I tilted my head to have a better view of his eyes and cheeks, "hm", I stared in awe but only mentally I didn't really show it.

"would you mind smiling, Chimmy-ah?", I asked for his permission and his lips slowly formed a smile but then it formed a smirk which in response I slapped his lip with my finger, "baka, not smirking". He grinned and leaned closer to my face, "so this is how it feels being touched by you, I like it". I blinked for a few times before I hit his forehead with my finger, "shut up, you. Now smile". He nodded and smiled his eye smile. I looked at his lips and then touched it with my finger then on the crook of his lips.

"this wrinkle, not your dimple, next to your lips suits you and...your lips are very plump", I said.

He grinned, "well duuh~ I'm the baby-face-glamourous body Park Jimin", he said with a smug look on his face which earned a slap on his arm. "stop complimenting yourself, Chimmy-ah, it's getting out of hand", I rolled my eyes. He slyly stroked his hand over my arm to my shoulder, "I don't care, your annoyed face is quite cute".

My face flushed, 'this sexy-sh*t begal namja is driving me crazy', I swatted his hands away with a small frown, "you're annoying". He laughed and put his arms around me, "that's why I love you~". "y-y-yah, that doesn't make sense at all", I look away while he hugged me tightly in his lean arms.

He sniffed my hair, making me freeze on the spot, my face slowly turns redder, 'what the heck is he doooiiiing?!!'. "your hair smells nice", he murmured. "pervert!", I pushed him away which I received a hurt look from him but then he shrugged and kissed my cheek, "you're so cute, (y/n)-ah", he smirked.

I glare at him, "do you actually want me to put make-up on you or not? I can ask Jinnie to take your place". He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of my hand, "whatever please you jagi~", he winked to me. I blushed at his sweet act, I look away and took a hairclip to clip his hair.

I kneel infront of him and clipped his bang to the back, "what pleases me is Chimmy to shut his mouth from talking before I actually leave him", I said, every words stabbed him. He pouted to me but was obedient to my words.

First as usual, I spread foundation over his face, and then did his eyes, I took an eyeliner and made a cleopatra-like-eyes because he suits it and then I brushed black glitter over his eyelids, making him closed his eyes.

His hands were still on my lap, I don't even remember when he placed his hands there, but whatever, as long as he doesn't try to do anything funny then it's okay.

"(y/n)-ah", he called. I hummed for him to continue. "since we're gonna date you later one by one, what place do you want to go?", he asked. I thought for a while, "I don't know.. Anything that doesn't scare me nor you cu'z Seola told me that you're a scaredy cat". He sweatdropped, "why would she tell you that?". I smiled, "she's a fangirl of you guys so it's normal for her to tell me about those things".

"what else did she tell you about me?", he continued asking me. I hummed for a while, then tilted my head while brushing his other eyelid, "the fact that you like eating and you have this habit of searching for Maknae-ah and she also said that you have this habit of dancing to music without caring where you actually are *took a deep breath*, you're quite insecure of your cheeks because you think it's quite fat, I don't like my cheeks too, so we have something in common", I pinched his cheeks which made him to open his eyes to stare at me.

"you know that much?", he asked. I shook my head, "not really, Seola-ah just told me about this matter while heading back to our shared house... She told me ALL about you guys eventhough I didn't ask her anything about it, she just suddenly told me about it...but I don't really mind since I think that'll make her happy", I smiled to myself, still pinching his cheeks.

He held my hand, stopping me from chubbying more his already chubby cheeks, "you're a sweet and caring person, aren't you?". I look at him in the eyes, "what does that have to do with you guys' lifestyle?". He let out a laugh, "you're avoiding my compliment again, jagi", he held both my hand in his.

"I don't understand what you're talking about, Chimmy-ah", I pouted to him and he took that chance to pinch my cheeks, "y-yah!-". "you're so cute and short", he smirked and was still pulling my cheeks. I glare at him, "look who's talking". He looked at me and grinned, "so what? I'm short, you're short, we fit together, I can't wait when we're actually together", he leaned closer to my face and rubbed his nose on my nose, I was flustered because of that.

He stopped rubbing his nose and stared at my lips, "your lips...look smooth", the distance was still close between us. He was leaning even closer and before I knew it.