Chapter 24- Ride and I Like You

I went to brew the tea with the hot water and waited for it to spread, I stared at the water. After I brew the tea, I smell the aromatic smell of tea and smiled, I made my way back to my seat which was next to Rapmon.

"you don't wanna add milk?", Rapmon asked. I shook my head, "I like it this way". "suit yourself", he lean back on his seat and closed his eyes.

J-hope poked my hand, "(y/n), we won't see you again later, right? But...could you come over at Big Hit entertainment to see us training? It'll be fun?", he grinned with a pleading smile. I look away and shrugged, "okay, I'm doing so you guys could be happy". He grinned even more, "thank you! So see you later then, after we send you two to college".

Then we went to college by the hyundai long car. Everything was silent until we arrive infront of our college, Jungkook got out first then I got out while Jungkook holding my hand. The members looked at me and smiled, "see you tonight!", they all said.

I smiled back and waved to them.

After the car left, I could hear a voice from afar, Jungkook was holding my hand and it was too embarrassing, what will the others think when they saw us holding hands like this? They'll say that I'm a pedo! I'm not! I jusy have a soft spot for maknae!

I look at the said direction and saw Seola. She waved a hand to me while running over to me. I glared at her, she pouted before she engulfed me in a hug, "I'm sorry for leaving you with Jungkook-sshii in the first place", she pulled away to look at me with a really deep pout, "forgive me?". I laughed and playfully slap her arm, "how could I stay mad at you, you're my only friend".

She grinned, "I know and don't worry if you're wondering if I'm mad at you~ you know I can't stay mad at you, you're too cute to be mad at". I pouted, "shut up Seola-ah".

She then looked at our intertwine fingers before she smirked slyly, "I see you guys are holding hands, did you two get together~?". My face flushed to her statement, "i-it's not what you think... Maknae-ah wanted to, not me", I puffed my cheek and looked away.

"Maknae-ah? Your nickname for him?", she smirked even more. Jungkook smiled, "well, noona have two nicknames for me, Maknae-ah and Kookie-ah". "oooh~ I like both of the nickname, (y/n)-ah, don't make me ship the both of you", she grinned like crazy.

I frowned, "I don't need you to ship both of us, c'mon let's go to our locker", I stated, they nodded and walked side-by-side with me. I sighed then looked at Seola, "Seola-ah, tonight, Bangtan will be practicing, do you wanna follow me?", I asked, I saw from the corner of my eyes that, Jungkook was shocked.

"I would love to!", she hugged my side again and pecked my cheeks. I blush and pinched her arm, "don't do that". "why not? It's not like Jungkook-sshii or the others did it to you!", she stuck out her tongue to me. My face burns more, I look away. She gasped, "wait....don't tell they.....did".

I puffed my cheeks and my lips were pucking. She gasped even dramatically, "they did, didn't they?", she then turn to look at Jungkook, "Jungkook-sshii, did you kiss her cheeks too?". Jungkook look down, embarrassed.

"so you did! who's the first one to kiss her cheek though?", she asked, excitedly. "Jin hyung did". "my bae kissed you!!", she freaked out. "I-I-I'm sorry", I apologized while covering my watery eyes with both my hands. I peeked my eyes through my fingers to look at her expression and she sighed, she patted my head, "it's alright, we can share him, do you like Jin?".

"as a friend or mother yes but...in a relationship, no, I'm not ready yet", I uncover my face. Jungkook made a hurt look, Seola sighed for the nth time, "then when will you be ready? You're in your twenties already, you should have your first kiss already! I already had my first kiss when I was 16 with my crush! Jungkook-sshii, you won't mind if you kiss her?", she pointed to me after pointing at Jungkook, "kiss her right now! Kiss her!".

He went red and look down. I slapped her arm, "yah!", I grabbed Jungkook's arm and walked away with him and leaving Seola after taking my books from my locker.

He looked at me, "noona-ah, why aren't you ready for a relationship?", he asked. I blush and bit my lip then unbit it, "because... I'm too nervous, what if the guy I pair with gave up on me because I don't give them much attention nor the love I gave to them... Maknae-ah, you know....I'm just like you...introverted...", I look away. He brought our hands together to his lips and kissed the back of my hand, "noona, how did you know I'm introverted?".

"you told me...yesterday, when you said you wanted to be my friend, I was...really shock, really. I was happy too but I couldn't get the fact that I'm going to have a guy as a friend..... Because previously, when I was in highschool, I hated them because they hate me, I will curse infront of them...because they curse me, I couldn't help it, ... They'll call me stuffs like 'look a motherless child' or 'rude-b*tch' or something like that. It hurts me, really. All those words comes from a namja's mouth, that's why when I start college, anyone will caught myself ignoring or glaring at guys, because in my heart... I know that eventhough they have charming faces like Justin Bieber or someone, they had a darkside and they could hid it well. I hate those kind of guys..has a good appearance but a bad heart.....it's really.....hard for me, I just hope one day, just one day, I could see my mom and tell her everything about it, the fact that guys at school call me names, the fact that I wanted to be by her side right that moment...but I knew I couldn't, it's already a fact that I can't meet my mom, unless I do one thing, killing myself but then Seola came and wanted to be my friend, my one and only friend... I'm really happy, I wanted her to be happy too..that's why, tonight I want to bring her to Big Hit, so that I could see her happy...though I wish I could just make her happy on my own without you guys... Remember the day, you first came to my shared house with her? She was so happy and the fact that she was happy I was too", I smiled as I said that.

He looked at me in awe, "noona..... I...I... I really want to get close to you.. I'm so fluttered when you told me about it, please noona-ah...would you let me?", he stared with those adorable puppy eyes with a cute sexy pouting lips of his. My orbs were shaking and my heart throbbed a little, my teeth chatters, I look up at him and then look back down, "u-uuhh.... I don't know what to say".

"you don't have to say anything, (y/n)-ah, and Jungkook-sshii don't have to ask, just gain her trust and she'll love you in no time", Seola's voice suddenly could be heard between us, we look to the side and was shocked that she was there.

When did she got here? Was the question I'll ask her later.

How much did she hear? Is a question I rather not ask.

"Seola-ah, when did you get here?", I asked with a rapid heartbeat. She smiled, "I heard enough", she patted my head, "by the way, Jungkook-shii. I wonder.... do you like my chingu?". "as a what?", he asked. "love-relationship", she continued, "and don't you dare lie".

"I'm gonna go ahead, I don't want to-" "I do like her, not as a noona but as a girl", he said. My heart dropped and all the blood rushed to my cheeks, my eye lids were trembling uncontrollably.

No

He's not supposed to say this.

"(y/n)-ah, I like you....a lot", he continued.

No

This is not happening.

No, just NO!

My heart was throbbing very hard on my chest. I lose my sight and I was engulfed in a total darkness, I didn't know what's going on to me. I don't care. I just want to meet my mom and want her to comfort me.