Chapter 66😍😍 Playing with TaeTae 1

♥♥♡♡♥♡♥♡♡♥♥

Firstly we had our breakfast at their dorm, prepared by Jin who was just smiling all the time. Taehyung sat next to me and just watched me eating american sandwich. I look at him and blinked my eyes then I tilt my head to the side, "Tae-ah? Why are you staring at me like that?".

He slowly smiled and slowly slid his hand around my waist, he then grinned before pecking my cheek, "(y/n)-noona looks really good and smells nice today". I giggled as my facial expression changed into an eye smile, i held my other hand up and patted his head, "that really doesn't answer my question, Tae-ah~ but nevermind that, let's just enjoy breakfast and go to where you're going to bring me". He showed all his teeth in a grin, "I'm bringing you to a place that you never go before!". I tilted my head, "where is that?".

"yahhhh, V. Why are you so close to her? She's mine, she made me a homemade sandwich especially for me, so she likes me the best"-J-hope.

"I made it especially for the both of us, because you're not the kind of person who'll bring me to the restaurant nor the foodcourt to eat", I smiled to J-hope who was seating across of me. He made a shock face, "how are you certain that I won't bring you there?". I grinned and made a peace sign, "Rapmonie told me, a day before we go on a date together".

"(y/n)-noona, I don't like you talking to other hyungs. Please focus only to me", he pouted. I looked at his pout which seems so funny to be truth but I smiled nonetheless, "hm~!", I cupped my hands on his cheek and make a kissy face to him, "okay, I'll focus only to you for the whole day", I got up and drink a hot tea before pulling him up who was slightly pink because of the face I gave to him. Was it too much? Sorry, I didn't mean to scare him O.o'' I reached my hand to gently pinch his cheeks, "you okay?". "noonaaaaaaaaaa, why are you so irresistibleeeee?", he said after he covered his slightly pink face. I blushed, "I'm not irresistible, Tae-ah, let's just gooo", I grabbed his hand and walked out of their dorm and let out a sigh of relief.

"(y/n)-noona? Are you still easily embarrassed?". I let out a giggle, "yah, Tae-ah. Why is that the first question you're asking on our first date?". He pressed his lips together with a face that says that he was thinking hard, "uhhhh....meolla~ uhh.. since I don't drive let's just ask the taxi to drive us there, okay?", he grinned to me before he untie his white bandana and tie it gently over my hair, "here... Since you're mine today, you'll have to do what I want you to, okay?". I blinked my eyes at him and tilted my head, "just like a wife would do?".

At first his face was blank and then it turns into a different colour, a pink colour, "m-m-mwo?". I giggled and shook my head, "I was just joking, Tae-ah, by the way....does the bandana look good on me?", I asked with a smile. He looked at me and nodded with a big grin, "noona looks perfect everyday, so with the bandana on your head, you still look good". I blushed at his compliment, why did I even ask him that question in the first place if I know it'll lead to this? He stared at me too long so I decide to change the subject by asking that if he already contact the taxi driver. "oh? I already contact him, and he said he'll pick up us around 9 in the morning and he even said he'll arrive earlier than that, but hey it's past eight already, then he must be here, let's go. I bet he'll be waiting for us", he grinned as he held my hand, pulling me with him to go outside.

He looked up a little to where his actual dorm was and he made a peace sign. I peered up from his shoulder and saw that the 6 members were watching us. I smiled to them and wave my hand to them before being pulled by Tae and his figure looming over my form, covering me from being seen by them.

He cupped my cheeks and plant a kiss on my forehead, "noona~ what did I say about hyungs?". My face flushed a little because of his cute nonsense, ".....wakateru~(I understand)", I smiled to him before pulling him with me to go into the taxi, which the door was already opened for the both of us to go in.

The taxi driver looked at the both of us before nodding and he started driving.

"anyway, you didn't answer my first question, well are you still easily embarrassed?", he asked as he watched me while I was looking around, trying to know, where we're heading to.

I can only smile and still look around in search of any sign on where we are going, "e-eermm... I don't know.. Maybe? I'm not sure myself". He was silent at first. "then...if I do this?", he said suddenly, making me curious as to what he meant, so I turned to look at him and I squeaked.

He straddled me on the taxi's back seat, my face immediately turned red at his demanding behaviour.

He smirked and chuckled, "welp, that certainly answered my question", he helped me back up, my eyes were looking at everywhere, couldn't specifically concentrate on one thing because of his sudden behaviour, my face was still red so I covered my cheeks, "y-y-y-yahhh, Tae-ah, don't you dare repeat that again", I whined slightly before I flapped my hands to my burning and puzzled face.