Chapter 64- Relaxing with Chimchim 2

♬♬♬

"so my present is holding your hand, right?", he asked as he looked at me with a smile. I nodded my head, but he already held my hand so I should give him more, I held his hand and leaned closer to his face, he stared at me with a curious look. I kissed his nose gently and then his cheeks and one corner of his lips.

"that's your present", I smiled to him sweetly as he blushed lightly. He smiled and hugged me tightly, "d'awwwwwwwww my jagi is being rather sweet and gentle today, please be like this everyday with me, only to me", he cupped my cheeks and pressed his lips on my nose with a happy smile on his face.

I giggled and hugged his torso like never before, "today I'm yours oppa", I whispered. "yes! You finally officially called me by oppa!", he cheered and hugged me back. He's so excited.

He then got up on his feet and held out a hand for me to take and once I took his hand, he pulled me up and kissed my cheek for the 15th times of the day. That cheeky cutie, I laughed to myself, "but, I'll only call you oppa when I feel like saying it or else, I use the nickname I like, Chimmy~", I grinned and walked with him to a hilly side where there were big lone tree stood tall there, he sat down and lean his back on the bark of the tree, he pulled me to seat down with him.

He positioned me to lay my back on his chest and his one arm wrap gently around my waist, he held up his phone, "smile~", he said. I smiled and he took our picture, then he placed his Ipad on my lap.

"choose a game you wanna play", he said before he kissed my shoulder sweetly. I took the Ipad and swipe it to the side to find anything that I wanna play. I pointed to one application, it's name is Alkkaggi. "oppa, ikeon myo ya?", I asked while still pointing at the application. He smiled, "this is actually a traditional game, where only two person can play in a game, you flick it with your finger, there are 2 different coloured circles, one white and the other black, if one player flicked all the opponent's circle then they win, they also have to protect their own circle from being flicked, it's fun and easy you know...in a game, than in real life. I've tried it before with the other members 2 years ago and I won fighting with Jin-hyung", he pointed to himself proudly.

“so do you wanna play this game?, he asked as he placed his chin on my shoulder and looked at me, “I'll teach you if you still don't understand how the game works and you don't have to lie if you don't know how to play”.

My face flushed as he mention that I might've lied to him, it's true, I don't play that game and I tend to lie and say I can play it, see what I did to Suga? Ahahaha~ I fool myself infront of him. He knows perfectly that I'm not good at it but I kept saying that I can. I pursed my lips together, “okay fine...teach me”, I whined slightly.

He chuckled and pulled me even closer to his body making me squeaked a little. He pressed the application and at first he showed me how he defeat the computer player.

He looked at me, “get it?”. My mind went blank, “uhh..?”. “I get that you don't get it”, he stated with a sigh in the end. “yah, I'll try... maybe... I can just get it..just maybe, let's try the game!”, I jumped, slightly excited, again forgetting the fact that I was on his lap.

“chill~”, he chuckled near to my ear, causing goosebumps to run over my whole body, “you want me to play with you in this game or versus the computer?”.

“which one is difficult?”, I asked. He hummed, “me?”. “oh okay, versus the computer”, I pointed out with a smug grin. “are you sure? Don't you wanna fight me? I'll be gentle”, he said ad hugged my waist. I blushed at the closeness, 'why does he always give me the heart thumping when we're close? Is it because he's a pervert? Or his touches are....very.....too...intimate?'.

“n-no, I can handle”, I said, scratch that, more like stuttered! He chuckled, “okay, but if you lose in one minute then you'll fight me, okay? Don't worry, I'll go easy on you”. I nodded my head with pure determination. I think I understand a little after watching him fight with the player. I'll prove to him that I'm a quick learner! Hmmph!

I started playing the game. 1 minute had passed and I did not lose yet. I got one black already but the computer got my 3 whites. Ahhh.. I'm so sad. But then the black circles strikes my other two white, and I officially lose the game. I look down with a pout.

He looked at me and kissed my shoulder, “don't worry, at least you prove me wrong, you didn't lose the game until 1 min and 10 seconds~”. I pouted, “but still, I lost”.

He chuckled, “ahh, you're so cute... don't worry, next fight, me and you, I'll go easy”. I gasped, “wh-what! I thought you said if I lose in a minute, I'll fight you”. He grinned, “aniyaaaa I did say that but, still it's one minute.. gwenchana yo”, he patted my lap with a sweet smile.

I huffed an annoyed sigh and puffed out my cheeks, “okay fine, I'm only doing this because you're annoying”. He chuckled and pulled me closer to his body if that's even possible and he placed his chin on my shoulder, “jagi stay here quietly and don't move or you'll make me turn on”.

My face burst into red hues as he said that, “y-y-yah!! you pervert!”, I pinched his arm that was around my waist. “aw~ I'm only being a pervert to you, jagi~ because you're my jagi~”, he grinned after he winced playfully. “shut it and let's play the game”, I said lastly. He chuckled and nodded.

So we played the game.