Chapter 35- Make-up with Jungkook

Jungkook held my hand which caused me to blush a little, he grabbed it and kissed the back of my hand tenderly, "jinjja joa he yo, noona-ah". I look away, hiding my blush from his view, "wh-why so sudden, Maknae-ah?".

He laughed, "my turn noona-ah", he grinned before he took a seat which used to be Rapmon's seat. Suga then walked beside me and said, "woah, oppa is amaze!", he grinned after he complimented, he ruffled my hair, "after Jungkook-ah, my turn, okay?". I smiled and nodded, then I look at Jungkook, "Kookie-ah.....u-umm... Since you look... K-kawaii... C-can I... Have the.. Authority to turn you into a... Yeoja?", I bit my own lip and slightly embarrassed because I wanted to do something which was out of hand.

He looked at me and smiled, "anything for you, noona". Ah, this sweet maknae is driving me crazy.

I grinned and clipped his bangs upwards. Suga was stiffling a laughter, "someone's happy". I giggled and playfully slapped his arm, "oppa, you're being annoying, go away". "yea, hyung-ah let's dance while waiting for turns!", Jimin insisted while pulling a pouting Suga with him.

I smiled and looked back at Jungkook who had been staring at me for who knows how long, "sorry for the wait, Kookie-ah", I smiled sweetly to him and he returned the gesture, I let my fingers gently grazed his facial, eye lids, bottom lips, he closed his eyes at that, "you have beautiful lips, Maknae-ah". "thank you", he mumbled under his breath.

Then I grazed my thumb over the end of his eyebrows to the other end, "narrow brows, compliments your eyes... Jinnie, Suga and you have girly looks upclose, close your eyes very gently, don't shut it tightly or there'll be wrinkle, smooth and think of good things", he smiled, he didn't really have to close his eyes, since his eyes were already close since the beginning. I just want him to feel at ease while I was doing this.

I did my thing on him and gently brushed purple eyeshadow more at the crook of eyes and black eyeliner around his eyes. "I like your touch, noona-ah", he said. "may I know why?", I asked as I concentrate on brushing his eyelids. He chuckled, "because I like you". I blushed and gently slapped his cheek, "stop saying that". He grinned, "okay, but I'll say these instead, I love you".

I was more than flustered to his words so I just stay silent and continue doing my work. "why are you silent, Noona? Don't you like me too?", he asked. I was already done doing his eyes so I stopped for a while and he opened his gently. He had this hurt look, "n-noona, don't you like me?". I look at him and kissed his nose, "I do, but not any further yet".

He sighed in relief, "cheongmal kkidariyeo, I'll make you love me", he smiled and pull my face close to his and he kissed back my nose, my face turns pink, "I'll wait, Kookie-ah", I pulled away, "now stay put, I'm gonna put some blusher on your face". He nodded with a smile. I grabbed the brush for blusher and gently brushed his upper cheeks and move sideways, he was giggling a little bit, does it tickle?

"Kookie-ah, does it tickle?", I asked. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Sorry, I didn't really know", I apologized and gently brushed his face, even more gentler than before. "noona-ah~ the more gentler you do the more ticklish it gets!", he whined. I giggled and apologized, "I-I'm sorry, Kookie-ah, I don't know what to do in this situation, should I brush rougher then?". He looked at me and remained smiling, he lift his hand to my cheek and grazed his thumb on my bottom lip, "just do what you have to do".

"what are you guys doing?", Taehyung asked as he went to the both of us. Jungkook didn't pull his finger away but kept his hand still, "I'm flirting with noona". I pinched his hand that was near my face while slightly blushing, "shut it, you. I was just putting blusher on his face and he said it was ticklish". He yelped and pouted to me. "for a while I thought Jungkookie was disturbing you".

Taehyung then looked at Jungkook and his jaw dropped, "what is noona turning you into, Jungkook-ah?". "a ..... Yeoja", he said with a small smile showing his teeth. I smiled to Taehyung, "do you wanna watch, Tae-ah?". He nodded and placed his chin on my right shoulder. "what are you doing Tae-ah?", I asked, slightly irritated.

"I'm watching you from here, (y/n)-noona", he said simply. A tick mark appeared on the side of my head, "you do know you can only see my ear, neck and hair, right?". He grinned, "hehe, I know, I like seeing you up close".

I sighed and decide to continue brushing on his other cheek, after I was done, I took a pink+red lipstick and gently slide it on his beautiful lips after shooing Taehyung from my shoulder.

Then I unclipped his hair and then clipped it to the side and brushed his hair gently, he was grinning while looking up at me. Seola then appeared beside me, on the other side, "woah! He looks like a girl!", she was holding up her camera and I didn't know what she was doing, she's been holding her phone from the beginning.

"really? Noona-ah, do I really look like a girl? V-hyung, do I really look like a girl?", he asked, excited. I smiled softly and nodded, "you're done, you can go check". Taehyung then kissed my cheek, "you're so beautiful, (y/n)-noona". I shook my head, "no, no I'm not. Suga-ah!", I called.