Chapter 10- Introduction and Choices

I bit my lip and made a wincy face, I shrugged and looking away. He sighed, "that's okay, there's always time, we'll wait, though I can't wait to know you more". I was a little bit confuse to his statement, "why?", I questioned him.

"well, you are our new friend, so why not know more about you BUT!! let us introduce formally to you, I'm J-hope, my real name is Jung Hoseok and I'm the third oldest of the member, I'm a rapper AND I like cleanliness and dance is my top priority"-J-hope

"I'm Suga, my real name is Min Yoongi, I'm the second eldest, the members sometimes call me motionless Min, cu'z when we're off from work, I barely do anything, I'm a rapper too and I like music especially hiphop, i also produce and compose song, I made Let me know"-Suga

Oh, no wonder he said we would be a great couple, he's so funny.

"I'm Taehyung! Also know as V, *frown* Jin-hyung called me alien but I still love hyung, *smile* I sing, I can rap a little and can dance, and I'm very bad in english, it's really broken and really embarrassing, the other members would sometimes call me BlankTae, because they say I sometimes make a mong(blank) expression, I'm the second youngest and lastly...........I reaaaaaalllllly like you!"-V

My face turns red and I could hear a hit and it was Rapmon slapping Taehyung's back, I don't know when he got to his back.

"you really are crazy, go to your mom and cry! *sigh* this kid, anyway I'm Rapmonster and my real name is Kim Namjoon, I'm so-so, half eldest half youngest *wink*, I like music and converse high, they're awesome. I'm also the rapper here aaaaand girl you're so dope"-Rapmon (he said dope in english)

I furrow my brows at that. Then Jin stood up and faced me.

"I'm Kim SeokJin, in short Jin, I'm the eldest of the member, I like cooking, I sing and visual, and I took care of the members eventhough they 'sometimes' disrespect me as their hyung-"-Jin

"that hurts Jin-hyung-ah"-Tae

"not only you, Jungkookie and the others too, anyway, the fans called me as--nevermind that!"-Jin

Jungkook grinned, "they call him Pink Princess because he likes pink". My eyes widened, I did not expect that, I looked at Jin who's cheeks already pink in embarrassment, so it is true, that's....akwardly cute. "iijasshik(that brat)", he cussed under his breath before pouting and sat down. I giggled and shook my head.

Then Jimin stood up with his eye smile face.

"I'm the Hot Charming, Baby-face, Park Jimin, I'm the third youngest I like to sing and love to highnote eventhough it hurts my throat a little, most of all I very much love Kimchi, Kimchi is the best!-"-Jimin

Taehyung leaned closer to me and whispered-yelled, "you don't wanna make him angry, he easily gets mad and pissed". I jumped from my seat and scooted closer to Jungkook, "no wonder you are called  Grumpy Chimmy-chim", I muttered but could be heard by him.

"yah! Don't listen to that brat! Listen (y/n)-ah, I'll only be mad to kids like Jungkook and Taehyung, kids like them don't listen to their hyungs so it's really annoying, please don't have a bad impression of me", he begged to me. I grabbed his hand with a slightly pink cheek and looked away as he smiled then sat back.

"my turn right noona-", I cut his line by pouting at him. "please.. Don't call me that", I look away with a pink face. He tilted his head cutely, "why?".

Uwaaaaa! Don't do that! It's so cute!

I covered my face for the nth time, "it's too cute!", my words were muffled by my hand, I don't even know if he heard it or not, he's just so cute, not because he's a celebrity or what, he's just a cute maknae!

Then I heard he said, "oh? I'm flattered, o-okay... Ummm... I'm Jeon Jungkook, I'm the youngest of the group-". I let my hand dropped from my face but still my face was still pink, I shyly look up at him. "-, there're plenty reasons why I am called as the Golden Maknae, one of it is, not only I can sing, I can rap, I actually like to sing or cover songs, it's one of my speciality, I like to disturb hyungs especially Jin-hyung and Jimin-hyung, they're really fun".

"sooooooo, (y/n), in Blanket Kick, whose voice you like the most?", J-hope asked all of a sudden, I shifted my gaze to look at him. I thought for a while and then pointed to Rapmon. His jawdropped, "why him?".

"ohohoo, girl, I'm soooo flattered~", Rapmon grinned as he leaned on his seat.

"His rapping", and then I pointed to Jungkook, "his voice", but I didn't look at him. "how about Converse high?", this time it was Taehyung who asked. I puffed my cheeks, I need to listen to that song first, "wait..", I took out my phone and played converse high, they were all smiling as I listened to their song, my head was bobbing through the beat and my foot were stomping slightly and my eyes were already close, and when the song ended, I opened my eyes and smile to the person who was seating infront of me, "you and Jimin........Jungkook...", I whispered the last one but I don't know if he actually heard it or not cu'z I can see him looking at me by the corner of my eyes.

"woah! jinjja?", both male stood up and danced a happy dance.

"I also like Jin's voice", I smiled softly to him. He nodded to me as a thanks. I look back and Suga and J-hope were slightly pouting. "you don't like our voice?", J-hope pouted. I shook my head, "I like your voice, both of you, best dancer and a kawaii rapper", I said that without thinking and yes, I regret it.

They thought I'm their fan. Then the food arrive.

I stared at the black noodle infront of me, did I order this? I look at Jimin and he ordered the same, I look infront of me and there I saw J-hope's food, I don't know what it is but it looks so mouth-watering. I could only stare at it, it looks sooooo delicious. I don't know how, maybe it was obvious that I was staring at his food because J-hope said, "(y/n), you wanna have a taste?", he offered.

I shook my head and looked at my food, to keep myself busy from looking at his food. Then I heard he sighed, he got up from his chair and walked behind me and then his one arm were across my neck and a chopstick appeared infront of me, I could feel his chin was placed ontop of my head, my face was already bright red.

"don't be such a shy pussy-cat, it's too cute, if you wanna taste it then say ahh, don't make me force it in your mouth", J-hope deadpanned. Right then, everyone stopped enjoying their food to stare at us. This is embarrassing, right? Tell me it is. But I just had to open my lips so I parted my lips and held his hand that was spoonfeeding me, and gently bit the food.

It looks delicious, it smells delicious, it IS delicious!

My eyes lit up while I chew the food. He placed his head on my other shoulder and grinned to me, "mashi sseo?(delicious, right?)". I nod my head with a smile, "honto no mashita!", I said after I gulped the food. Wait...what language did I just said?

"(y/n)-ah, you just said honto no and mashita", Jungkook said while glaring at J-hope but smiling at me. I wonder why he glared at him. I giggled softly, "my bad...I got confused when I go doki doki". "doki doki?", he cocked an eyebrow, "what made you go doki doki?". "the food", I replied with a small smile. Then J-hope let me go and went to his seat, I don't know if my eyes were playing with me but I think I just saw the members were drilling holes into his head or rather glaring at him.

Jimin then turn to me, "won't you try this?", he looked at me with pleading eyes but I looked at my food and nod my head, "I'll try", I grabbed my chopsticks and had a taste of the noodle. It taste really oily but delicious.

He smiled to me and wiped something on the end of my lips, "there's oil", he said before ruffling my upper hair and continue to eat his food. I blush a little but shook it away and try to enjoy the oily yet delicious food.