Chapter 17- Sulking and Apologize

He shouldn't be like that, it's just weird cu'z all this time Jungkook would hold my hand or hug me or kiss me making me flustered, shouldn't he get used to it already? Since he's the one been doing all this thing? Is he actually stiff because of this? I'm very sure I had kissed him on his forehead which is more worst than me placing my head on his shoulder.

Jin who was on the other side of me got up to go to the toilet. Jimin saw us and so he decide to occupy the empty seat beside me. "let's take a picture, (y/n)-ah", he smiled to me and then frowned, "but your head have to lean on my shoulder so the picture would come out great". I sighed silently and sat properly before leaning my head onto his shoulder. "Jungkook, you should join us too", Jimin grinned.

Jungkook didn't answered, instead he placed his chin on my shoulder and made a peace sign to the camera. I pucked my lips and winked when he snapped the picture. Then I went back to my previous self, only smiling. The three of us looked at the picture.

"n-noona/ (y/n)-ah..?", both of them muttered in sync. My smile turned into a blank facade, I look at them but not in the eyes as usual. Jimin then smirked, "so sexyyyyy!", he said in english with an eye smile. Jungkook look down with a blush. He wants me to kiss him so bad? Baka, I would never do that, that's just embarrassing.

It's already twenty minutes.

I tapped Suga's shoulder, "oppa, it's past 20 minutes already..aren't you guys going to practice?", I asked while looking down. He grinned to me and ruffled my upper hair, "of course! Guys! The coast is clear, let's practice!".

Rapmon went up behind me and grabbed my waist making me blush and shock, he pulled me to the radio and smirked his sassy pants smirk, "I want you to press this then after the song end, could you press the next button?". I nodded my head and only look at the radio, wait, where's the next button?

They arranged 7 chairs and place it in position before seating on it, Jungkook was seating in the middle without an emotion. Jungkook then looked at me and smiled before saying, "ok!". I nodded and pressed play.

Suga started rapping, and the others sat still, only some of them moved. Until the part Haruman, sang by Jungkook.

Then Rapmon rapped and everyone made hand signs of apologizing. I actually like this song but yeah, I like converse high and Blanket Kick more.

Then J-hope continued rapping after a few of the haruman verse. Then their chair position changed, Haruman part was sang by a standing Jin on the chair while the other crouched down. He was holding a teddybear.

Then they sang the haruman verse and they changed their chair position and sat down while Jungkook walked backward to his chair to seat down.

Then they were done. I looked hastily for the next button but I couldn't find it. Oh no, where is it? I look around on the radio but stopped when they started singing the song.... Blanket Kick. I stopped my movement on attempt  to find the next button to look at them singing my fav  song.

Rapmon was rapping, then Jungkook start singing the only you verse. Then they made a cute aegyo movement when they get to the cheongmal yeppeo verse. I giggled at that.

Then Suga started rapping, I never actually saw their dance on this song either, well to make it more clearer. I never actually seen they dance until now.

The second verse was sang by Taehyung followed by Jimin's slightly highnote. Then J-hope rapped his part. I actually followed a few of their action, especially the yeppeo part.

Then they finished their song, Jin walked forward to me with a smile and gave me the teddybear, "only you girl". I grabbed the teddybear, the teddybear is so cute and I couldn't help but hug it in my arms. Rapmon rubbed the top of my head. "Rapmon-ah, I'm sorry I didn't press the next button, I...couldn't find it", I look away while still hugging the teddybear in my arms. He laughed, "don't worry, we actually set you up, we wanted to give you a surprise by singing Blanket Kick to you". I blushed and frowned, "so mean..".

The others laughed. I puffed my cheeks and walk further away from them, 'eommmaaaa they're teasing me agaaaaaain'. My back was facing them and I stared at the wall while fiddling with teddybear's ears with a small pout, I hate it when someone teases me. 

Then it was silent, I could hear mutterings before they started singing a verse I so very familiar with, a song from Miss.right

"yes you're my only girl, neoneun naege chweuigo"

They continued singing as their voice could be heard closer and more closer. Then they stopped singing, I peek from my shoulder with a small pout, "what?". They laughed and smiled to me, "you're so cute and adorable", they said in sync, before one of them pulled me gently to turn my whole body to face them, I look away because of their attempt on making me forgive them.

"I can show you my body"-Jimin

"pervert"-J-hope

"the teddybear looks sad if you hug it too tightly"-Jin

"(y/n)-noona, nan neoreul saranghae!"-V

"you can't be serious, (y/n)-ah?"-Rapmon

"noona-ah, pleaase"-Jungkook

"I'm the sweetest guy here, can't you atleast forgive me?"-Suga

I held up one hand to shushed them. I look down at the teddybear and loosened the tight hug. I puffed my cheek and look at them with a small shy smile, "thank you". Taehyung then hugged me, causing me to gasp but hugged him back. He moved side-to side, bringing my body with him while he moved, as if he was trying to calm a crying person but it's kinda working cause I was actually smiling at his childish, caring and cute behaviour.

He chuckled and pulled away, smiling like a cute idiot. I smiled softly to him, "so..are we gonna stay here a little bit longer..or we're gonna head home?".

J-hope held up his finger with a grin, "of course go back home and rest for the day". He looked at me and grabbed my hand, "com'ere, I wanna show you a video, but I'll show you while we're on our way back".

He placed his chin ontop of my head, my back was facing the others so I don't really know what they were doing, but I could sense their stare.