Chapter 19- Mongtae? Hope-ah? Oppa?

Again, greeted by stares. Taehyung ran to me and glomped me into a tight hug, "gwiyeoptda!". My eyes were blinking here and there, "T-Tae-ah, you're ch-choking me!", I struggled to breath and it was a good thing that he release the hug but he hug me again but not as tight as before. "hug me back please?". How could I not do what he wants? He's a cute alien.

Slowly, I wrapped my arms around him, "Tae-ah, what part of me is cute, actually? I don't see anything cute in me.... All I see is, that I easily annoyed, easily embarrassed, very rude to people I just met and more bad things about me, not cute at all", I pulled away to look at his expression but he was just smiling.

"(y/n)-noona, you just don't realize that your behaviours are the one making you cute", he ruffled my wet hair. Jin then went by my side and smile, "your hair is still really wet", he took the towel from me and he dried my hair by the towel gently and carefully, "just to make sure, you're wearing shorts, right? I can't even see your shorts, is it because of the dress?". I nodded my head, "I'm wearing shorts and the dress is long but not really that long", I closed my eyes as he dried my hair with the towel.

He's really comfortable to be with. He then stopped drying my hair. I opened my eyes to see him holding a comb, he was smiling as he started combing my hair gently but then he stopped again.

He pulled me to seat on the ground to face the tv while he sat on the couch and gently combing my hair.

"(y/n)", J-hope called. I hummed as a response for him to continue. "do you have any interest in us?", he asked. I thought for a while, "I don't know, Hope-ah".

He pouted as he stared at me, he tilted his head, "I wonder, did you call me by oppa just now?". I shook my head but stopped because Jin held my head still, "aniya, ..... It's Hope". "well... I'd like it if you would call me oppa, since you call Suga-hyung by oppa", he pursed his lips before lying his head on my lap. "I've called you and Jimin, oppa before", I murmured while looking at the screen of the tv.

He whined, "d'awww... That was when you tried to stop us from fighting over you! But can you atleast call me oppa?". "I never called Jin by oppa before so beat it", I ignored his rants while he tried being aegyo for me, he would either put both his hand and made a V shape hand while placing his head in the middle or he would pucked his lips on me or he would puffed his cheeks or whatever.

Jin then patted my head, before he planted a kiss on my head and got up to do something.

Everything was okay until someone  laid their head ontop  of my head, I don't even know who it was since I was facing the tv. "noona-ah, you smell nice", a familiar voice called. Wait.... Is it Jungkook? Jungkook is the only one who call me by noona.

"like wise, Kookie-ah", I smiled while sticking my eyes to the tv. I can feel his head vibrate a little because of his laughter. "how did you know it was me?", he peek to look at my face. I saw by the corner of my eyes that he was smiling. "you're the only guy who's stubborn enough to call me noona, when I told you not to", I let out a sigh when I saw he pouted a little. "I only wanted to respect you", he pouted.

I look down at J-hope who had been eavesdropping our conversation and cocked an eyebrow at him because he made a wondering face.

Then I look back at the tv, "maknae-ah, it's just......too......kawaii", I look away from his view but he tilted my face to the side so could look at me. He was smiling, before he slid down next to me and give a peck on my nose, making me blush, "I know, by the way I like my nickname that you made".

I pressed my lips together, "which one, is it the maknae-ah, or kookie-ah?", I blinked my eyes for a few times. He grinned and dried his wet hair by a towel, "umm.... I can't decide, noona-ah".

I look at him, "maknae-ah, what question did you want to ask me?". He look down and bit his lips then unbiting it, "umm... I'll ask you later". I tilted my head, "later? Okay..". Then J-hope sat up from my lap and stared at me then at Jungkook and then he stared at me again and then stared at Jungkook again with a curious look.

"you two seem awfully close and it seriously annoys me, why?", he deadpanned. I remained silent while Jungkook asked, "why what, hyung?". He groaned and stomp his feet, "why are you two so clooooose? I want to be so close to her too! Wait, you're not interested in me, aren't you (y/n)?". I furrow my brows, "Hope-ah, what are you talking about?".

He groaned even more before he stopped and decide to wrap his arms around me. I blush in instant. "I prohibit you to be close to anybody except for me", he declared. I poke his side in annoyance causing him to jolt and let me go, "Hope-aaah, I'm not close to anybody here".

He look at me with a curious look, "even Jin-hyung?". I nodded my head. "then why do you always stay close with him?", he asked with a pout. "b-because... Jin said, he'll protect me and he's really comfortable to be around with", I stuttered after I bit my lip while thinking.

"because he's like our eomma, no wonder you're comfortable with him, BUT HE LIKES TO EAT!", he whined and stomped his foot again before being hit by Rapmon with a cushion. "what about me liking to eat?", Jin's voice could be heard from afar before his figure could be seen leaning on the door with a plate fill with salad.

J-hope pointed an accusing finger at the eldest of the member, "see! He's even eating right now!". Jin frowned at that and decide to seat on the couch, next to Jungkook, who was seating on the ground next to me.