Chapter 72- Unpredictable Encounter

♡♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♡

Their date with me has been completed and after thinking for a while, I still am not sure of whom to pick. They all are really sweet eventhough some of them were slightly teasing me but they were actually fun.

Right now, I'm with them and they demanded my answer, Seola was there too, she wanted to know my answer, whether I chose her and others or maybe none.

I walked backwards with a soft smile on my face, while facing the eight of them, they were following me to wherever I go.

"noona, what is your answer?"-Jungkook

"would you play basketball with me again and listen to hiphop with me?"-Suga

"you can choose anyone you want, I'm still happy for you, evenhough it's not me"-Jin

"(y/n)-noona, will you choose me?"-Tae

"if you choose me, I'll take you to underworld dance"-J-hope

"please, (y/n)-ah?"-Jimin

"what is your answer, (y/n)-ah? I don't mind if you don't choose me, as long as I can see your face then I'm okay with it"-RM

"(y/n)-ah~~~ will you choose me insteaaaaad?"-Seola

I giggled and was still walking backward, not realy caring where I am going, they will warn me if there's a hole behind me so I won't fall, or if there's a human behind me. But damn, I spoke too soon.

Suga reached out his hand to me when I bumped my back on something or rather someone, but Suga was too far so I ended up falling down BUT I didn't reach the ground, because someone caught me from falling.

I opened my eyes to see..what looked like Jungkook but more mature than Jungkook.

I was certainly in his arms. "gwenchana?", he asked. Oh my god, his voice..is nearly the same like Jungkook. He helped me up and he still held my arm in case I would lose balance. I just nodded my head, and hastily looked around for the others, and there they were, staring at us in shock.

"waiiiiit, I know you. Guys, do you remember days ago when we eat parfait together in a restaurant and there's this girl waving her hand to the cat?", a guy with glasses of big frames pointed out. "oh, now that I remember, she is the girl", the guy that looked like Jungkook said.

Then out of the blue Seola squealed, "ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod! You're DAY6!". I blinked my eyes for a few times, "day6?...". "that girl knows us?", a guy with spiky blonde hair asked. "day6?", my eyes widened, "you're day6?".

They all nodded.

Then the guy with big frames pointed behind me to the others, "they're bangtan sonyeondan, right? Their newest album hwayoungyeonhwa pt 2 is cool", he grinned cutely.

This Jungkook's twin still held my arm, he looked at me and smiled before letting my arm go, I walked backwards to the others but still facing them.

"okay, let's introduce ourselves formally, I'm Park Sung Jin, the main vocalist and the leader", the guy that looks like Jungkook introduced himself.

"I'm Park Jae hyun, the rapper and the vocalist", the big frame blondie introduced.

"the names Young K, my real name is Kang Young Hyun, a rapper and I play basketball", the spkiy haired blonde guy introduced.

"I'm Kim Won Pil, I do synthesizer and sing", another spiky haired guy introduced.

"Im Jun Hyeok -imnida keyboardist and vocalist", the guy with his hair covering half of his eyes introduced. "oh and this is Yoon Do Woon, he's the drummer, he doesn't talk much but he'll get along with it soon", Sungjin smiled to us.

Then the six of them bow to us while saying, 'Please take care of us'. Then Rapmon held up his hand and brought it down after saying 2, 3 Bang.

"Tan, Bangtan sonyeondan imnida!", they said in sync.

Seola then clapped eagerly as if it was her first time seeing it. Then they introduced themselves one by one including their position in the group.

Then Seola waved her hand to the Day6 group, "I'm Yoo Seola and I'm with her", she pointed her hand to me. I puffed my cheeks, "what's with the you're with me? This girl", I sweatdropped before I looked at the day6 group with a soft smile, "I'm (surname) (y/n), just call me (y/n) if you want".

"well, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl", Sungjin smiled at me. I blushed a little to his compliment.

"(y/n)-noona is mine", I heard Taehyung growled behind me.

I turned around slightly and ruffled his upper hair gently in attempt to calm him down, "Tae-ah, calm down", which worked since he grinned his huge grin. "anyway, me and my mates are heading for lunch, you guys wanna join, it's my treat", Sungjin continued to smile.

Both Maknaes behind me were about to say they don't want to accept if it weren't because of Jin who said, "sure, by that let's try and get along more".

"hyung?!", both maknaes looked at the said person in disbelief.

I giggled, "c'mon guys~ it won't hurt for one lunch. Besides, making new friends is good, right Jinnie?", I smiled up at Jin.

He nodded and patted my head. The Day6 members lead us to the restaurant that they'll be having lunch at.

When we arrived, Sungjin ordered for a table that can fit for 15 person, and the servants arranged 15 seats.