Chapter 11- Sweet Moments

We ate in silence and it's not one of those calming silence, it's that awkward kind. But I don't really mind. When we finished eating and drinking, Rapmon got up to pay the bill. While they started talking, I got up and went to Jin's side, he got up when he saw me, "please seat", he made a way for me to seat but I shook my head and placed my hand on his very stiff and broad shoulder and made him seat back at his seat, "you seat, I'm okay by just standing, besides I'm just curious about something...", I said while staring at anything beside anyone's eyes.

"what is it?", he asked as he slightly tilted his head. I tilted my head in return, "why did you didn't end up being the leader instead of Rapmon-ah? You're...the oldest..?", I said hesitantly. He laughed and grabbed my hand in his, making my face turn pink, "I'm not very good in leadership thing, we all know that Rapmonster would be the best person to lead us, and yes I'm the oldest, anything more?", he smiled.

Biting my lip while sweating everywhere because of his warm and deep stare, I felt his finger grazed my bottom lip and said, "don't bite your lip, it must be hurt". I froze still as he did that, but I said, "why... Is this why Rapmon called you mom? You're....caring?". He laughed and smiled, "you can say it that way, I cook for them, feed them, sometimes I would repair back their cloth if they look messy on them and I also took care of them".

I made an o-shape mouth. "you're so cute, I hope you're mine", he said under his breath, but I could hear it, I blush deeply in return. "so, anything more?", he smiled to me. I bit my lip then unbit it, "um.. You like pink?". He laughed and look down, I just thought he would be looking at our hands and it was true because he was stroking my hands with his thumbs while he were still holding my hand.

"yeah, it's true, it's really embarrassing", I was looking at his expression while he said that, his cheeks were tinted in pink colour and his lips were in a slight smile curve, and his eyes were still staring at our hands.

It feels really comfortable for him to hold me like that.

"(y/n)-noona~~", Taehyung called my name. I switched my gaze to the alien, I kinda like that nickname but I won't call him like that in real life, I'm rude but not that rude. My rude has it's limit.

Jin let go of my hand and I hold my hand to properly look at Taehyung who was making plane by his arms and as if he was flying to me, he fly to me with a huge grin on his face.

"am I in a consideration too? Am I cute?", he made an aegyo face but his face made me laugh. He frowned to me, "I'm serious~", he pouted to me. I looked away and laughed softly, that was until arms were suddenly wrapped around me in a tight hug. "noona, you're just sooooo cute until I can't even call myself cute". I blushed even more when his deep voice whispered to my ear huskily, "please..hug..me..back".

"yah! Taehyung-ah, don't tease (y/n)-ah!", I saw Jungkook stomped his way to us both before pulling Taehyung away from me roughly. Jin was laughing, so I glared at him, "you find it amusing, aren't you Jin?", I then rolled my eyes. Jin got up and hugged me from behind, placing his head ontop of mine, "yeah, it's really amusing seeing kids fighting over you".

My face become red even more, I grabbed his arm that was hugging me and pouted, "fighting over me? Why would they even do that useless thing?". He laughed, "so you're oblivious? But that's okay, you being oblivious is cute", then he let go of me to stop them growling(playfully) at eachother.

"oblivious? I'm not oblivious, he is", I clicked my tongue and took a seat in between Suga and J-hope who cocked an eyebrow at me. Suga asked, "what's wrong, chingu?". I covered myself again and said, "can you guys rap your part in Just One More Day, hangul?". J-hope then put his arm around my neck and the first one who sang was Suga and then they both sang the haruman part and then J-hope started rapping.

Then I felt another arm around my waist, it belongs to Suga. When I first listen to their voice I thought the rappers except for Rapmon, were one person. Suga and J-hope's voices nearly sound the same, well that's my point of view, I don't know about others.

When they finished their part, they both turned to me and smiled and at the same time they asked the same question, "do you like it?". I look down at my fiddling fingers and nodded, "it's great", my face were red because of the hugs I get today. Don't call me a b*tch cu'z I'm not.

It's really annoying for people to call me that, No offense but I HATE girls who would show-off their slim body to guys by wearing all tights, they call other people slut just because they saw them talking or laughing with guys when they themselves wear tights to just attract guy's eyes. Aren't those sluts? If you want guys to like the way you are, be yourself, don't change yourself, you being you is unique already, eventhough the world has changed, I sometimes found that lots of girls around my age would change their looks just to grab guy's attention. Eventhough everyone thinks you look hideous, believe in yourself that at least someone will love the you the way you are.

I'm just happy that Seola isn't that kind of person.

Anyway~

"can I sing you another song?", J-hope asked as he peeked my face with a hoping smile. I just nodded my head.

"guys, let's get in the car and send them back, before their class start again", Rapmon suddenly came from the sliding door. What took him so long to come?

We all got into the car but this time I sat between Jin and J-hope after they decide who seats with who, besides J-hope wanted to sing me a song so why not seat by him and I never sat beside Jin before why not give a try?

J-hope sang his version of 'handphone jom kkojullae', I bobbed my head to the beat, I never actually listen to this song properly before and now that I think about it, it's good.

When he was done, he grinned to me and asked how he did, I smiled back and pat his head, "it was good...umm... Hope-ah, any recommendation?". He bit his lip and thought before someone from behind us decided to put their head on my shoulder and J-hope's shoulder and it was Jungkook.

"how about Rain?", he piped up while looking at both of us.

And for the first time ever, I made eyecontact with him for 4 seconds and I quickly look away while he just grin up to me and slightly biting his lip, "so noo- (y/n)-ah, how about that song?". I blush and bit my lip, "uuhhh".

Then Jin looked at me and frowned before caressing my bottom lip with his gentle thumb, "(y/n)-ah? What did I said about biting your lip? You too Jungkook, you two shouldn't do that, what if it bled?". "okay eomma!", Jungkook grinned and then put his left hand around me, "soooo? You don't seem to know the song?".

I sighed and shrugged my shoulder and his head shook at the motion. "maybe I've listen to the song and was not interested when I first hear it..?", I said hesitantly. He pouted and then took out his phone and played it.

How come I never hear this song? Did Seola hid it from me?

After the song ends, he looked at me with anticipation. I smiled while holding his arm that was across my neck, I place my head ontop of his head and didn't answered. "thank you, noona ♥", I could sense that he was smiling through his voice. He's really cute.

The next thing I knew, my eyes were already droopy and I fell asleep. I didn't know nor remember what happened next.