Chapter 68- Playing with TaeTae 3

"we've arrived", he said and slowly uncovered my eyes. I couldn't see anything after opening my eyes. I'm surrounded by darkness.

I turned around and grabbed an arm since I still thought that Taehyung is behind me, but turns out that arm that I was grabbing was just....an ARM???!! All the colours in face drained white, I look around, "T-T-T-Tae-ah? Where are you??", my breath hitched when I felt a presence behind me.

Please be Taehyung.

Please be Taehyung.

Please be Taehyung.

I prayed to myself, hoping who was behind me is Taehyung. Then the said presence behind me wrapped their arms around my shaking body tightly making me squeaked, "uwaaahhh, Tasukete(help me)!", I yelped but was shushed by the person behind me.

"gwenchana, it's just me", it was Taehyung's deep voice calmed me, "did I scared you that much? Are you easily scared?". I shook my head, "a-a-ani!", I denied that I was easily scared but he didn't buy it because he pouted to me and said, "don't lie", after he said that he let go of me and held my hand and brought me to continue to walk around the dark place.

For once... I thought I heard a child's voice saying 'help me' and it scared me a lot so I tightened my hold around his arm. He looked at me because of that, "what's wrong? Did you see or hear something?". I stuttered to my words, "I-I-I-I th-th-th-think I heard-". "heeeeelppp meee", it was the same voice again so I squeaked and hid my face on Tae's chest.

"what was that!?", I freaked out. He stroked the back of my head, "don't worry, I'm here". He continued walking around and I was still hugging his arm, veeeeerrry tightly, afraid that if I let go he'll disappeared like before.

I look around hastily insearch of any light for me to leave this scary place, I thought I was supposed to be in the amusement park, why, so suddenly, I'm as if in a haunted house?

Then I saw at the corner of the room while walking, a bloody person on the ground and their hands were reaching out for us. I gulped and let Taehyung's arm to go help the person.

"wait! What are you doing!", he asked in a shock tone but I ignored him because I was already close to the person, I held their hand and all the colour in my face was drained, the thing or person or monster looked up to me and their mouth were slit opened like a kuchisake-onna.

I screamed lightly and fell on my butt, I brought my hand to my lips and was trembling. "k-k-k-kuchisake onna!", I covered my face and the next thing I know someone helped me up and that someone was of course Taehyung, he hugged me tightly and walked me to continue our journey.

"T-T-Tae-ahhh~ where are we?", I asked, voice scared as it is. He turned my whole body to face him, "are you really scared? We could stop it now", he said with a small assuring smile.

Tears were already threatening to fall from my eyes as I nodded my head hastily, "ch-chebal, I've never been scared in my life like this before...", I gripped his sleeve tightly and a tear already slipped down my cheek which he stare in shock.

He nodded his head, "okay, close your eyes for now, whatever you hear after this please ignore it unless it's my voice", he said before I closed my eyes and he turned me back around and covered my eyes with his hand and he used his other hand to make me walk.

I heard noises like creepy laughter of what seemed like a clown's laughter.

Then I heard loud cries so I quickly covered my ears and holding myself from crying. After a while of walking, I finally saw a bright light peeking in by his fingers that was over my eyes.

"Tae-ah, is it okay already?", I asked after gulping. He answered me by uncovering my eyes and once I saw it was a light from the sun I turn around to him and hugged his torso, trying to calm my rapid heartbeat. He froze in place but he hugged me back.

◇◆◇◆

We played lots of thrilling things, like the rollercoaster and bumpercar. It was fun, we shared our cotton candy together and just walked like we were an actual couple. We decide to call it a day when it was past ten in the night, we head to my shared house to rest for a while because it was closer.

"please have a seat Tae-ah", I smiled to him after planting a gentle kiss on his cheek which made him smile. I went to the kitchen and made myself and him 2 cups of hot choco. Seola is already sleeping in her room so I decide not to disturb her.

Today was fun.

I smiled to myself and sighed a satisfied sigh before I felt a warm presence behind me and lean arms wrapped around my waist.

"hmm~ smells sweet, is it hot choco?", he asked. I giggled, "Tae-ah~ I said to wait at the couch didn't I?". He pouted as he placed his chin on my shoulder, "I'm bored and I certainly smell something sweet", he grinned after he said those words. I shook my head in disbelief, "hahaha... Yea this is hot choco".

I held up both mug in my hand and since it was really hot I put it back down with an awkward chuckle, "it's hot", I then turn around to look at him with a soft smile, "please enjoy the hot choco I made for you, Tae-ah". He grinned, "thank you", he kissed my forehead and held both mug and head to the couch and waited for me to join him.

I grabbed a seat next to him and took my mug that was on the table which was placed by him. I love how the foam swirls above the drink.

I blow it and sipped a little, "mm~ hooooooot", I grinned to myself.

Taehyung has a wondering look on his face, he pursed his lips before shrugging his shoulder and took a sip of the drink, he hummed in delight, "this actually taste great.. did you know that I wanted my future wife or girlfriend to make me hot choco before I go to sleep?". I blushed and shook my head, "I-I... I didn't really know". He smiled, "well, good that now you know".