Chapter 8- Ride Again

"(y/n)", someone called for my name. I look up and it was J-hope, he smiled warmly to me. "let's go", he smiled. I smiled back and nodded, I got up from my seat and followed him before I was pulled to stand next to him, he patted my head with a smile, "you should smile more often, you look better with a smile". I blushed at his compliment. I looked away and just went into the hyundai long car with them.

I was seating in between Rapmon and V.

Taehyung looked at me and smiled, "I'm a year younger than you, I don't have to call you noona, right?". I shook my head, "I told Jungkook not to, so...you don't have to".

He grinned and took out his phone, "let's take a picture together, (y/n)ii", he posed a peace. I only look at the black circle, when he did took it, he looked at it and frowned. "(y/n)ii, smile please", he pouted cutely. Then NamJoon took his phone and poked my arm, "say dope".

"dope", the three of us said and he snapped a picture. The three of us look at our picture then Namjoon pointed at my picture, "look, you're cute". "shut up Rapmon-ah", I pouted. I could feel Taehyung eyes on me because after he look at me he grabbed my hand and draw shapes in my palm which was ticklish.

"what shape am I drawing?", he grinned while cocking an eyebrow. I furrow my brow and concentrated on what he was drawing, "a....star?". "it's not a star", he grinned even more, showing his white teeth. "eh? But...you.. It was..", I end up furrowing my eyebrows even more, I took his hand, and draw a shape of a star, "this...is a star... You draw a star, right?".

He laughed and shook his head, "aniya~ it's not a star". "Tae-ah, it IS a star", I pouted to him. He pouted back, "it's nooot~".

He pinched my cheek, "it's not a star, (y/n)ii".

"they're getting close"-Jimin
"yeah, who could've thought"-Jungkook
"they look cute together though"-J-hope

He pinched my other cheek, "not a star". I struggled to put his hand down but he's just really strong, he kept his hand still. "Tae-yaah, lae me ga(Tae-ah, let me go)", I pinched his arm but he was unfazed.

Instead, he would grin even more, "noona, you're really cute". Tears were already on the corner of my eyes, "sha ak! (shut up)". I heard Rapmon sighed, he swatted his hands away from my face before he gently rubbed my red cheek, "does it hurt?".

Shaking my head, I lean forward to the front seat to grab a strand of a guy's hair infront of me.

"hehehe, that's ticklish".

I pulled it gently, afraid that if I pull it hardly it might pulled off. I played with the three heads infront of me. One person has a maroon hair, and the other has black hair (the one I grab seconds ago), and the last one has orange hair.

"Tae, if it's you, you better stop it"

"hyung, it's not me, I'm watching it actually"

"It just can't be Rapmon-hyung".

Just then a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled my wrist, he wrapped my arm around his neck, "(y/n)-ah? Why are you playing with our hair?". My lips was near to his ear, "Jimin-ah.....shiranai". He laughed, infact three of them laughed.

Jungkook turn his head to look at me, he's the one with red hair, "(y/n)-ah, are you bored?". I shifted my gaze away and just stay silent. He laughed and ruffled my hair. Then J-hope looked at me, he was the one with orange hair, "you should hug me instead of Grumpy Chimmy-chim".

"I-I... I didn't hug him...he pulled my arm..", I murmured. "don't worry (y/n)-ah, I'll help you overcome your shyness and I'm not Grumpy Chimmy-chim", Jimin groaned. I giggled slightly, "Grumpy Chimmy-chim..sounds cute". He smiled, "I'll allow you to call me that".

I don't know what come over me but I slipped my other arm around his neck and hugged him, "really?", I just already felt comfortable with him. He laughed and nodded his head, "yeah". Jungkook and J-hope moved away slightly to see us in this position. Jungkook and him pouted.

"noona-ah/(y/n), I'm jealous", both of them said together. I smiled to them and rest my head on his shoulder and I could see Taehyung with a major cute pout. "I'm jealous too you know, I want to be the first who got to be hugged by you, I always hugged you and you didn't hugged me back, why would it be Jimin?".

All of a sudden, Jin's voice could be heard, "actually, I was the first one she hugged".

"what!?", they all yelled.

Even Jimin released himself from me to look at me and was shocked.

"Hopie-ah, you were there with me", Jin patted his shoulder. J-hope made a 'trying to remember' face, "oh, now that I remember it, she actually hugged you but Jin-hyung, you asked her to return the hug". "yeah, and she agreed without hesitant", Jin defended himself.

I puffed my cheeks and lean back to lean on the seat in between Rapmon and Taehyung.

While the other five were talking, I just sat there in silent until a pouty person who was seating next to me decide to poke my puffed cheek causing a slight air from my lips to go out, I covered it quickly because it was embarrassing.

"(y/n)-noona, hug me please or do I have to sing for you?", he pouted to me. I bit my lip and when the car accidently hit a bump, I blurted out, "onegaishimasu(please do)", I covered my lips. He grinned and looked up to think of a song.

"Geunyang nal anajwo
nareul jom anajwo
amu mal malgoseo
naege dallyeowajwo
Werobgo buranhagiman hanmameuro
ireohke neol gidari go itjanha

nan neoreul saranghae, nan neoreul saranghae
Gin chimmok sokeso
sori nae wechilge
Eorisokgo nayakhagiman han nae maeumeul"

After he sang that song, I blushed, the song is really deep, the car was silent hearing his voice before they burst into claps.

"woa, V, you're still the best in expressing the song!", J-hope grinned. Then Taehyung looked at me, as if he was waiting for me to do something and when I did remember, my face turns red a little.

He smiled while showing both his lower and upper teeth before hugging me, shocking Rapmon a little. I gritted my teeth and slowly but steadily wrapped my arms around his torso, I lean my head onto his shoulder to look at the side.

"wowowowowowo, what are you guys doing?", he asked. I could hear Taehyung smile through his words as he said that we were hugging.

I was waiting until he pulled away but he never did. I frowned to myself, "Tae-ah.. Do you...surgery your voice?". His deep laugh near my ear, sent shivers down my spine, "why would I surgery my voice, it's original, why'd you ask?", he asked pulling me closer.

"nothing...curious is all", I squirmed under his arm, wanting to get away from his tight but comfortable hug. "no, I won't let you go, until you get reaaaaaaally comfortable with hug cu'z I'm gonna hug you a lot of time because you're so cute", he deadpanned and gently pat the back of my head.

I gasped, 'I can't get use to it, it just came to me that I hug Jimin I don't even know why, Jin is really kind and I'm already comfortable with him!', I screamed in my head but I couldn't say that out loud cu'z that'll be just embarrassing.

Well V was the first one who actually dare to hug me excluding Seola. Seola would hug me but I told her not to but she really like hugging me, so I let her.

"we've arrived", the driver announced and when V wasn't looking I slipped away from his grasp and grab Namjoon's sleeve and followed him out, he realized I was holding him though.