Chapter 27- Jin's food and Set-up

I stiffled a laughter, I thought for a while about the kiss, "I'm not ready yet, I want my first kiss on someone who I deeply in love with and that person must love me for who I am". Suga ruffled my hair, "you're so strict, just like your father".

I frowned at that, "what are you talking about?".

Before Suga continued his words, the door was opened, revealing two smiling faces with a lunch box in one's hand, which was on Jin's hand. He walked over to me and placed the lunch box on my hand, "open it and enjoy eating", he grinned. I look down on my lap, I opened it and smiled, I look back up at him, "thank you".

"anything for you", he ruffled my hair.

I look up at him and thought of the question, "Jin, do you like me too?". His eyes widened and his hand dropped from my head and he covered his mouth and nose with his hands in shock.

"don't worry hyung, she found out on her own...and V told her too..even Jimin", J-hope grinned.

"wait, so you actually know we like you more than a friend?", Rapmon asked while he too stared at me with wide eyes. I bit my lip and just look down at my lunch box, "you.. Can say it that way", I took a chopstick, "itadakimasu", I took a chunk of it and my eyes had a glint of amazement, "umm! Mashita!".

Jin sat beside me, "u-umm... I was wondering who you like in this member?". I shrugged my shoulder, "I like all of you, so I don't know who to choose..", I took another chunk, I turn to Suga who was still sitting on my other side, "aaahh~", I held up my chopstick to his lip and he grinned before he opened his lips and took the chunk of food.

He grinned while chewing the food in his mouth, "mm~! I've never taste Hyung's cookings like this before". Jin pouted at him, "I'm so sad that you said that Yoongi-ah". I giggled at the both of them. Jin then looked at me, "I reaaaallllly wanna taste your cookings, (y/n)-ah", he blinked his eyes pleadingly, "pleease?".

I blushed at his cute action, I never really thought that he would have this kind of cute behaviour before. I puffed my cheeks, "umm........well I don't know.. Maybe next time?", I ate the food again. 

That night~

Me and Seola went to Big Hit entertainment. Seola made me wear a red converse that she bought for me and she FORCED me to wear white long sleeve shirt with blue long jeans. She forced me to, I didn't want to wear it but...since it's actually a gift from her, I'll wear it because she gave me, the reason she wants me to wear it on the spot? Meh, I don't know. I already looked at the mirror to see my reflection, I actually looked okay though.

We arrived at Big Hit and someone was already waiting for us, incase they wouldn't let us in. J-hope and Jimin were waiting for us.

They saw us and got up with smiles.

"glad you could make it", J-hope grinned to the both of us. Seola was grinning too, ah, I'm so happy that I could make her happy, eventhough I'm not the cause of it. They lead their  way to their practice room.

Before they even open the door, Rapmon opened it and stared at us in shock but then he stared at me, up and down, now what the heck is he doing? Checking me out?!

"Wow, you're.....so... Gorgeous, (y/n)-ah", he complimented me before he walked away but was still looking at me. Jimin peeked to look at me and sighed, he lean to my ear and said, "you're wearing a full attire that Rapmon-hyung likes in a girl". My eyes widened, 'don't tell me I'm being set up again'.

He looked at my annoyed expression, "what's wrong?". "she set me up....that girl", I growled silently. He laughed and kissed my temple unknowingly like nothing's wrong at all, "don't worry, you actually look good in those clothes". I blushed and look down and I definitely heard Seola snickered.

Seola skipped infront of the sitting guys, "so what are you guys going to practice today?", she asked with a smile. Jin smiled up to her, "war of hormone". "Oh! I know that song! I know!", she jumped while making a fist on both her hands, I walked over to her and clenched her shoulders, "Seola-ah, any reason WHY you forced me to wear this clothes today?", I cocked an eyebrow at her.

She sweatdropped, "huehuehue, I just wanna try something". My eye twitched, "what is that 'something'... Yoo Seola". She sighed, "I just want to see if Rapmon-sshii likes you if you wear that and my guess was right! But hey, Jungkook-sshii, you wouldn't mind sharing her would you?", she held up her pointy finger with a proud voice  which annoys me, reaaaallly.

"baka!", I blushed red and slapped her arm. She grin, "I know~ besides that's why I love you sweeetie". Taehyung piped up, "you love (y/n)-noona because you know you're stupid?". Her jaw dropped and she shook her head, "aniya", she shook her hands too, "I love to tease her, because when she's teased, her embarrassed face is cute".

"you won't stop talking, won't you?", I pouted and pinched her arm as my face turns into a deeper red. 

"I won't deny it, (y/n)-ah's embarrassed face is really cute", Jin said a smile. I looked away, she sat me down infront of them before she joined seating beside me, "I was wondering, when are you guys going to start practicing?", she asked. Rapmon is not here yet, baka.

"we'll wait for Rapmon, he was taking something", Suga replied and started to rap his songs while bobbing his head. I scooted closer to his side and poked his cheek with a small but shy smile on my face.

I just can't keep that fact that these guys like me.

He looked at me, "you look pretty today, (y/n)-sshii. Since we look good together, next time we should sing together, you can sing, right?". I blushed at his bluntness but furrow my brows, "I don't sing".

Seola snickered, "yeah, right! I heard you sang 'Beautiful' by them a few nights ago". She won't stop embarrassing me, won't she? He smirked but not that sly one, it's a cute and kiddy like smirk, wait, it doesn't even look like a smirk, he is grinning, right?

He ruffled my hair like he usually does, "d'aww, no need to be shy, we look great together, right Jungkook-ah?", he looked at Jungkook. He was making an annoyed look before he shook his head, "I look greater with her". My face reddened. "haish this kid, won't giving up, aren't you?", he pouted and ruffled my hair again, "then next time when we're alone, which seems never, could you sing a song for oppa?".

"pleeeeeasseee, Oppa wants to hear you sing", he blinked his eyes cutely. I looked away. Seola nudged my arm, "he addresses himself as oppa to you". "that's because she sometimes calls him like that", J-hope muttered with an annoyed and bored tone as he, Taehyung and Jimin were  staring at me and Suga being so close together.

"realllly now? You actually addressed him that!? That's unusual! Congratulations, Suga-sshii, you're the first guy who she ever called oppa", she clasped her hands together in a dreamy way but after she heard what Suga said next she becomes more shock. "not really, (y/n)-sshii first called oppa to Jimin-ah and Hoseok-ah, when they were fighting over her", he said with a blank expression.

I pinched his cheeks in an annoyed way, "oppa~! Why did you include that too?", I pouted. He grinned and wrapped his one arm around my neck and stayed silent while Seola was fangirling of how I addressed Suga as Oppa, it's true though, that I never addressed someone oppa before, I don't really mind cu'z Suga is so kind and I like calling him oppa, it's funny you know, how did he actually have a stage name like Suga, it's cute really but, no one really told me why his stage name is Suga.

Maybe I should ask Seola later.