Chapter 32- Jimin's Sexy Self and Weird Question.

[Miru's note:~ sorry for the late update, I got busy with a week of orientation in college, not to waste your time here you have it, I'll publish 3 chapters today!!!😍😍😍]

Jimin was about to say it but I quickly closed his mouth with my hand, "don't say a word, Chimmy-ah", I warned him but I could feel that he was smirking before he held my hand that was covering his lips and bringing it down, "on my lap".

Everyone choked in their food or drink to stare wide eye at the both of us. I puffed my cheeks and look down while chewing the meat slowly with a small pout and frown.

I saw by the corner of my eyes that Jimin was smirking while looking at me before he place an arm around my neck and he leaned his lips closer to my ear, "I love you", he whispered huskily, turning my face even redder than a tomato. I shut my eyes tight and stopped chewing the meat and gulping it hard, choking myself which I quickly coughed and so I quickly grabbed the drink and took a small gulp to ease the pain in my throat.

"sorry, you okay?", Jimin asked worriedly while he tilted my red face so my face could face him. "I'm okay...", I took the other food and then felt someone poke my cheek, Jimin. "(y/n)-ah", he called as he poked my cheek with his finger, "your cheeks are chubby". I blushed, "shut up". "no.. I like it, I have chubby cheeks too, my cheeks are chubby and I'm fat, unlike you, you're perfect", he grinned.

I frowned to myself, "I'm not perfect, why would you call someone imperfect as me, perfect? I'm not perfect, I'm a bad person and you all don't know what bad things I had done, I'm a mean and rude person-", my line was cut off.

By Taehyung.

"(y/n)-noona, what did we tell you about thinking yourself as a bad person? We're sad, alright. Please, don't think about it", he said while staring at me. I look back at him then looked at the others, they were sad too. Seola was frowning at me before she cupped my face and was still frowning, "don't be stupid like me, (y/n)-ah! I'm the one who's supposed to be stupid, not you! Believe me, you're not rude, well... You are rude when we first met, but the reason why I want to be friends with you because I saw loneliness in you and hidden kindness, because before I wanted to be your friend, I saw you climb up the tree, just to rescue a kitten that stuck on the tree trunk, eventhough you're rude, there's still hidden kindness that you're either shy or stubborn enough to not showing it".

Her words stuck in my mind, 'she saw me...helping a kitten..? I thought I was alone', my eyes widened to her confession.

Stop thinking (y/n)!! You don't want to worry them! Put on a tough look and just go with the flow!

I look back at her with normal size eyes, "Seola-ah....", I frowned to myself and then looked away, resisting the urge to cry on the spot. No, just no! I don't know why I'm going to cry right now. "you can cry on my shoulder, if you want", she said. "i'm not crying", I snapped and took food and took a chunk of it with a pout.

"(y/n)-ah reminds me of a kuudere", Jin said while munching chickens in his mouth while staring at me. I cocked an eyebrow. Everyone asked what kuudere was, which includes myself.

He said that kuu is a little rude and cool(icy+silent) person and dere is a sweet person, he explain that kuudere shows a tough look but deep down inside that person is sweet and couldn't kill an ant.

He....likes anime?

After he explained it, they all look at me, "well, that statement about her being kuudere is quite true", they all mumbled. I change the subject by asking, "Jinnie... You like anime?", I asked him. He look up from his food to me and gulped down the food in his mouth, his cheeks slowly turns pink, "is it obvious?".

I made an o-shape lips, "not really, for all I know this dere things comes from anime... You don't actually look like an otaku", I crossed my arms and tilted my head.

He chuckled awkwardly, "I'm sorry if you don't like me being an otaku". I scoffed, "baka, .......I like..anime", I looked away, gasped were heard all around me.

"you..like it?"-Jin

"yah! (y/n)-ah! You like anime?! How come I don't know about it?!"-Seola

"you don't even look like a person who would be crazy of anime"-Suga

"yes! I have a new gang!"-Rapmon

"noona-ah, you're getting even prettier by the thought of it"-Jungkook

Shut it Jungkook, you've been flattering me too much, making me embarrassed all the time. Though I didn't say that in public, afraid that if I hurt his feelings because of it.

"dang, someone's happy"-Jimin

"who would've thought..."-J-hope

"..... I thought anime lovers were supposed to be all nerdy"-Taehyung

I look at Taehyung, "does Jin seem nerdy to you, Tae-ah?", I cocked an eyebrow at him in annoyance. He grinned, showing all his teeth and shook his head. Seola then shook my whole body, "yah! How come you're so good in hiding your love to anime!?? Until I, as your one and only friend, not know of this, why didn't you just tell meeeeee?".

I frowned to her because my head is shaking because of her, I stopped her from shaking me even further, "I see there's no reason to tell you, since you were forcing me to fanatize these guys". I know what I said hurt them, but I want to stop being embarrassed. But they don't seem to be bothered by my words.

"but is you fanatizing them, worked?", she grinned. I sighed, "I told you again and again, I like their songs but I'm not their fan, get it?". Jimin hugged my waist, "it hurts you know", he kissed my cheek, "I wonder why you aren't being a fan of us, don't you like us? Are we not to your satisfy?", he pouted and pursed his lips to me. I blushed at his cuteness, he's annoyingly cute.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair while pecking my cheeks again and again, my face already burst to flame. Jungkook then whined, "Noona-ah, you're mine", he held my arm with his pouty irresistible look. Jimin stopped pecking my cheeks to glare at the maknae.

"Kookie-ah, please stop being so.. Cute!", I covered my face. They all laughed at my statement, what's so funny about my statement? It's not even funny to be a laughing matter. "(y/n)-noona, who's cuter? Me or Jungkook?", Taehyung's voice could be heard, he wasn't even laughing about the statement.

I peeked from my fingers to look at him before placing my hands slowly downwards and my mind went blank at the question. Seola nudged my shoulder, "tell Taehyung-sshii he's not cute.. Tell him he's handsome and Jungkook-sshii is cute", I didn't have to tell him that because her voice is loud and her statement was heard by the both of them if not, all of them actually heard it.

"Y-yah, I'm not handsome! I'm supposed to be cute, not handsome", he whined. Jungkook only stared, wanting to know my answers not Seola's. I look at Jungkook and he has this wanting-to-know face, I cocked an eyebrow, thinking of what should I answer, Jimin then tugged my sleeve, "beautiful, I'm curious too, you know. How about you answer this question instead, Of all the members in this group, who, to you is the most handsome and who is the most cutest?", he asked.

J-hope jumped up to his feet, "of course I am the most handsome in this group!", he made this sexy face while biting his lips. It's a sexy or should I say...a sassy face. Taehyung slapped J-hope's back in annoyance. "I'm curious, I must be categorized as cute, right?", Suga looked at me with a hopeful smile.

Well, it's true he looks cute. But. Dang it.

"oppa is cute, right jagi?", he smiled an eye smile to me. Dang, his baby face. I looked away with an embarrassed face, "y-yea". He grinned even more and had this proud look on his face, which seems too cute to be truth.