Chapter 54😍😍 Playing Basketball with Suga 1

♥♥♡♡♥♡♥♡♡♥♥
The next day, was with the second eldest, he asked me to wear some light cloth since he said it's gonna be tiring. Is he bringing me to go exercise or something?

It was still in the morning when he knocked on my door. I let him wait in the living room, "oppa, I still am not sure what to wear". He grinned, "don't worry, I bought a cloth that might suit you while we play until our sweat washed over us", he walked back out of the shared house and come in with what looked like a jersey...a basketball jersey.

"here, you can wear underclothes before you wear this, we'll go there by a scooter", he smiled and gently placed the  clothings on my hand. "play...what?", I asked as I blinked my eyes for a few times. He was still smiling, "you'll find out later~". I pouted, "okaay", I walked away to change my clothes. I wore (f/c) top which can cover my body from direct sunlight and I also slipped on black tights before I wore the short-short.

After I wore the top I slipped on the what-seemed-like a basketball jersey, it was slightly loose but it still fit my body. I got out from my room. Seola was still sitting on the couch talking to Suga, I heard she said, "she doesn't know how". Suga only nodded while still smiling. I walked over to the couch, which wasn't facing me, I got behind Suga and poked his cheek from behind, earning a laughter from Seola.

"oppa", I called. He turned his head to look at me and smiled even wider, "I know you would look great in it", he got up to kiss my cheek which in return I blush red.

"wh-where are we going actually?", I look down as I awkwardly placed strands of my hair behind my ear. He laughed, "just wait and see", he gently grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the house. That is after I put on my jacket. He placed a helmet on my head and then he wore it too, he got on the scooter and waited for me to join him.

So I just slid on a seat behind him and with only one arm, I wrapped my arm around his waist. He turned to look at me with a small smile, "hold me tight". I nodded my head and he started the engine of the scooter. I just watched the cars racing by and people walking around, some were hands-in-hands with their child and some were with their lovers.

I plugged an earphone, one piece on my ear and the other piece on his, I played a song called 'Your waltz', Ost of High School Love On. I rested my head on his shoulder blade as the song started.

"this song is nice", I heard he hummed. I smiled, "it's an OST". "oh? No wonder", he smiled through his voice, "we should ride together like this more often", he continued and then turned to a corner, he continued riding it. I giggled, "sure, Suga-ah".

Then we arrived to a place, I got down from the scooter and slipped open the helmet, I looked around and gawked, "oppa, are you...saying that we should play basketball together??". He grinned widely and placed his arm around my neck, "yeap, and don't worry, I'll teach you how to play". "b-baka! I can play on my own", I pouted to him.

He laughed, "yeah, right. Let's play it and see who's right, shall we?". I gritted my teeth, "I'll win, for sure".

He got the basketball ball from his bag and walked inside the street basketball court with me by his side.

"okay, rules....there are no rules well except for you shouln't hurt the opponent or you'll get a foul", he smirked as he bounced the ball in his hand and then he sorta show-off his skill by letting the ball slide from his arm to his other arm by moving it across his neck which looks kinda cool and the fact that he's showing off his skill is rather annoying.

"and in this game, since you said, ahem, you can play, ahem, who score 15 scores first then wins the game, easy right?".

Yah! What's with the ahem? And hey! Easy for you to say! I can't play basketball! I don't even know how to play! Darn it, i bet he was told by Seola, ....wait, maybe she did told him! Now I look like a fool.

"got a problem?", he said as he smirked evilly. I gritted my teeth, "not at all!", I said cockily while crossing my arms across my chest. He laughed again and ruffled my upper hair before he took off his black leather jacket revealing his own red and white jersey.

I took off my own jacket and dropped it on the nearest bench.

My heart was beating fast as I stood face to face with Suga, I heard he's really good in playing basketball, heard from Seola, 😉. Argh, I'm already dead before the game started. I bit my lip and then unbit it. We were at the centre of the court staring at eachother, one; a sly stare and the other; nervous.

I sighed to myself, 'why the hell am I embarrassing myself through this? He already know I'm not good at it and seems to me I sorta challenged him which I would definitely fail'. I'm so stupid.

"okay, when I throw the ball up, one of us we'll catch it and the game start that instant~ let's begin then", he bounced the ball and we walked more closer, he was still having this teasing smile. I nodded and he threw the ball over our head and the both of us didn't move at all, he blinked his eyes to me, "why aren't you catching it?", he asked. I blinked two times and then tilted my head, "but oppa, why aren't you doing that instead?".

He sweatdropped, "well duh~ oppa is giving you chance to win this game", he walked away to get the ball and then walked back to me, "okay this time let's catch the ball okay?". I nodded my head, "oh, okay". He threw the ball above our head and I caught it then hugged the ball, I blinked my eyes for the nth time, 'what should I do next?'. He was waiting for me to do something but he had this knowing look on his face.

He stared at me and sighed with a small smile on his face, "(y/n)-sshii, you could just tell me you don't know how to play, stop being tough like that, it's really cute", he smiled softly and then he walked to my back and held both my arm from behind, he made me walk closer to the dunk pole and I was still holding the ball with him from behind. 

I pouted slightly, "I can play". "no you're not, c'mon I'll teach you, can you throw?", he asked as he look at me from my shoulder, I sighed mentally, I guess lying isn't worth it, "n-no..", I look down, embarrassed. I can see him smiling by the corner of my eyes. "now no need to be embarrassed, your cocky behaviour is really adorable though", he plant a kiss on my cheek.

"shut it and just teach me", I made a duck face as a pout. He let me go and got next to me, "ahh, you're driving me crazy, giiirrrll~ okay okay, gotta control myself, huuu~ okay for a beginner like you, we should practice the bouncing first...or do you wanna try the throw first?".