Chapter 38- Make-up with Mongtae (reader's vkook) 1

The next thing I know, arms snaked around my waist and pulled me down to seat on their lap, I was so shock that as a reflex I tried squirming to get up but couldn't since their arms were tightly around me.

"(y/n)ii, it's me~", it was Tae's deep voice near my ear. But still that didn't help at all, I need to get up from his lap or other people will- "yah!!"-too late. A strong arm pulled me back up and I saw that it was a girly looking and annoyed maknae.

"so it is true, you were harassing noona when we were at a fansign", Jungkook muttered with a small frown. Taehyung made a blank face, "I did not harassed her, infact she harassed me". My jaw-dropped, "n-nani? (what?) uso da!(that's a lie!) what did I do?", I asked and stared at him in horror.

He still made this blank face and said, "(y/n)-noona, eventhough you didn't harassed me physically, you actually did, you harassed my feelings by being so cute". Jungkook slowly let go of me and cocked an eyebrow, "harassed you by noona being cute? Noona is already cute and attractive from the beginning, you're just being a pervert, Taehyung-ah".

Then finally Taehyung scoffed and made an expression and grabbed both my hand in his, "exactly, (y/n)-noona is getting cute+sexy each second". "V-hyung, you sound like her stalker", the other male muttered in an annoyed tone.

He grinned and laughed slightly which sounded like teehee, "you can call me that, Jungkook, as long as (y/n)-noona will be mine soon", he said and kissed the back of my hand since he was holding both my hand. "yah! Noona is mine!", he yelled and swatted his hands away from mine.

"that's enough, ....*sigh*.......my sweet tall maknaes, would you stop fighting over me and just be a good kid and be cute, both of you...besides my work isn't done yet", I said and raised my hand to inspect Taehyung's facial features. Jungkook was still standing behind me, "noona", he called. I hummed for him to continue and was still inspecting Taehyung's face.

"is it true that...you have a soft spot for maknaes like me and Taehyung?", he asked. I was still touching Taehyung's face even when he opened his eyes to look at me for answer. "why ask if you already know the answer?", I muttered. "I'm just curious, may I know why?", he continued asking. My eyes wander itself away from Taehyung's face, "I-I don't-".

"(y/n) here has a liking to younger guys because to her they are the cutest and sometimes I would caught her staring at younger kids three years younger than her... It's quite cute though", Seola suddenly said, cutting my line.

Oh My God, she saw that too! How come I didn't realize she saw me looking at the kouhai? It's true, Well duh I can't help it if the kids look so cute and baby-faced but when it comes to my senpais, no, just no, they're the most annoying, I'm rude to them because they're rude to me.

(*kouhai:junior)

I slapped her arm with a huge blush on my face, "y-y-yah! Stop embarrassing me!". She grinned even more, "and she once told me that she likes guy's with baby-face, well she didn't actually told me, I read from her phone", she said and I immediately slapped her arm again and again. "kkumanhae! Chebal!", I whined while shaking her and pink dust were spreading from my cheeks to my ear.

When did she read it?! No moreover! How!??

"awe you're such a cutie (y/n)-ah, okay I won't tell them about other things~", she hugged me and was grinning ear to ear. I pouted to her, "you better be". Then she let me go and ruffled my upper hair, "anyway, got to continue!", she again held up her phone and did something and she just stood there in silent. I look back and the two were looking at me with pink face, 'ah, I'm doomed'.

"noona..you really-", again what Jungkook said was cut off by me, "shut up, Kookie-ah, it's already embarrassing, now shoo shoo", I reached my fingers up to Taehyung's face and Tae was still staring at me, "close your eyes, Tae-ah", I ordered softly. He obediently did as I said. Jungkook stayed standing beside me, he leaned closer before I knew it and kissed my cheek.

"I love you", he whispered to my ear which only I can hear. I was flustered because of what he said. "sh-shut it", I stuttered on my own words, "h-how many times should you tell me that?". He grinned, "until you accept me", he winked and left the two of us, I continued in inspecting his face, "hmm.... I like your jaw, Tae-ah". "oh really? Thank you", he grinned up to me and still had his eyes close.

"is that the reason why you have lots of fans?", I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, I'm not handsome, do you think I'm handsome?". I hummed and said, "Seola said you are handsome". "aniya noona, I don't want her opinion I want yours", he slowly opened his eyes to stare directly at me. I stared back and blinked for a few times, "uh...", I look away, "eventhough you're a maknae of mine, you're quite charming...which is unusual", I took foundation and spread it over his cheeks, forehead and nose.

He laughed, "so I'm guessing noona isn't interested in a charming maknae like me and you're only interested in maknae like Jungkook?". I frowned to him, "why would you say that, Tae-ah? You heard from Kookie about my likes to younger guys, so don't ever think I don't like you". He stared at me and seconds later his eyes lit up, "(y/n)-noona, did you just confessed to me!?", he grinned and said that with his loud voice and it echoed throughout the room.

The whole room was in silent and all eyes were either on me or Tae.

I blushed at the attention, "y-yah, Tae-ah..why did you say that out loud..", my teeth chattered as if I was surrounded with cold weather. He got up and wrapped his arm around my waist and place his chin on my shoulder, "ah, noona, you're making me all fluttery inside", he grinned through his words. I blush, 'this adorable tall kid, is he trying to kill me or something?'.

I sighed and slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, my chest were gently pressing onto his, my blush increase, this feeling is so weird. Suddenly I can feel heat radiating from his body which he slowly let me go and sat back down.

"what's wrong with you?...wait, don't answer that, I may probably do not like the reason", I shrugged my shoulder and took another pointy eyeliner which is thin but fat in the middle, "now close your eyes before I change my mind". He look at me before he closed his eyes.