Chapter 23- Like?

"what question?"-Taehyung & J-hope

"who she actually likes among all of us"-Suga

"she likes one of us?"-Jin

"really?"-Rapmon

"that was just a question, I wanted to know if she do have a crush on any of us"-Jimin

"Jimin-sshii, you're making me curious now"-Rapmon

"I bet she likes me"-Taehyung

"no, she won't like you, because you're annoying, she likes me because I give hope to people"-J-hope

"oh, for f*ck sake guys, she has a crush on me"-Rapmon

"are you sure, she likes a guy who accidently destroy every thing he touch?"-Jin

I laughed at Jin's statement but silently.

"I have a feeling she likes either Jin-hyung or Jungkook or me"-Jimin

"you're so full of yourself, shortie, why would he like you? You're a pervert"-Taehyung

"shut up, you alien"-Jimin

"what made you think she likes me?"-Jin & Jungkook

"she'll be all shy or flustered or comfortable"-Jimin

"I'm eomma Jin, I'm comfortable with everyone, no?"-Jin

"noona has a soft spot for a maknae, I read from her messages with her friend"-Jungkook

My face turns red, 'dang, he actually read it'.

"she does?"-Suga

"no wonder she gave in when I told her to come to me, this morning.."-Taehyung

"come to you?"-J-hope

"I want to hug her"-Taehyung

"oh"-J-hope

"I ask her that question before while we were in the bathroom, she seemed to avoid that question"-Jimin

"wait, you're in the bathroom with her?"-Jungkook

"what are you guys doing in there?"-Rapmon

"we made out........joking, she would definitely push me away, she's very avoidable when it comes to kissing, well, we were brushing our teeth"-Jimin

"so why did you ask that question in the first place?"-Jin

"I'm just curious, cu'z she's adorable"-Jimin

"that just don't make sense, Jiminie"-Jin

"hehehe~ well I want to know, because I just want to know, if she likes someone else and not me, I would try and make her love me instead"-Jimin

I scoffed silently, 'I'm not gonna be any of your fans, so just-'.

"I really like her"-Jimin

'huh?', I shook my head as I could feel my face heated.

"Yah, you think I would give her up to you, hyung, not a chance!"-Jungkook.

Okay, this is getting out of hand, I better take my bath so I could ignore their rants. So I took my bath and put on  a shampoo that Seola put in. I even wore the soap that she brought for me.

After, I don't know how many minutes I took to take my bath, I finally wore my body collogne over my body before slipping my undergarments and my school uniform and skirt. I got out of the bathroom after I packed my things. I dried my hair not realizing that everyone was looking at me.

My blazer was hanging over my arm, which includes my tie, I opened my eyes and just went to the kitchen after putting my bag on the wall. Jin was staring at me, so did Rapmon.

"you smell nice", Jin muttered under his breath, I look up to him and smiled, "thank you, my mom used to buy me this collogne, I learn to love the smell, everytime I wear it, I will remind myself that mom will always be there with me eventhough I cannot see her......anyway, Jinnie, what'd you cook?".

He look away from me and presented me his creation. "what is this? Meat?", I asked. "it's beef with scrambled egg, Rapmon helped me with the salad", Jin smiled to me, "please seat", he pulled a chair for me to seat, I placed my blazer and tie over the chair (where people lean their back, I don't know what their name is), before sitting on the chair.

He walked away and called the others. Rapmon peeked from the chair to look at me, "so..... Did you like it here?". I think then shrugged my shoulder, "fun..maybe? I never really had guy friends before because of my bad personality". He cocked an eyebrow, "but you don't have a bad personality at all, you're actually kind".

I look at the food infront of me, "I'm not kind, I'm rude that's why people which includes guys and girls don't like to be friends with me....Seola is my only friend in school". He sighed and took a seat beside me, "are you seriously that introverted? Are you in need for a relationship?", he asked. I shook my head, "I only need friends that can make me happy and comfortable, I don't want to be in a relationship yet...". He smiled and patted my head, "your hair is still wet".

I giggled and nodded my head. "and it's dripping on your uniform", he muttered. "don't mind it, I don't really care", I shrugged my shoulder before I felt a towel on my head and someone drying my hair.

A voice sighed, "(y/n)-ah, how many times should I advice? Your hair is still wet, guys are all around you, what if your uniform when it is wet it could be seen through? I bet you don't want guys seeing what underneath your uniform, right?", it was Jin's calming voice. 

I look up to see him and smiled, "okay, thank you". He smiled and kissed my cheeks, "hm~ even your cheek smells nice, I could stay like this forever". I laughed, "oppa~!", I pinched his arm. He smiled and laugh.

Then slowly the others come in, but Jungkook was 5 minutes late. He was already in his uniform. We ate breakfast and drink plain water, I got up and checked the cupboard, I saw tea so I tried to reach it, it's too tall.

The next thing I know, I could feel a presence behind me, before someone reached their hands behind me and took the tea, I look behind me and saw a smiling Taehyung. "here you go, (y/n)-noona", he gave me the tea. I smiled to him and patted his head, "thank you Tae-ah".