Chapter 81- Ending 2 Part 1

Ending 2 (the reader chose to live her life with her father, Seola and the boys)

(in this ending it will be Normal POV)

Your steady breathing could be heard in a white room that were fill with a worried Seola and your father.

The restless boys stayed there for three days without going out of the room except for changing their clothes and buying foods for eachother, the boys wanted to be there when you opened your eyes.

Your soft groans startled all the people who were present. "honey?", your father's voice softly called out to you, hoping you could wake up and as if it did woke you up, you gripped what was in your hand and it was your father's hand, which made him stood up, "call the doctor!".

Rapmon got out and quickly called the doctor, the others crowded around your bed. "d-daddy?", you fluttered your eyes open, and when you saw your father, you quickly sat up and hugged him. "next time, let Seola call daddy, okay? I don't care if you made me worry, you're my daughter", he hugged you back.

Then the doctor came in to checked your well being, by checking your blood pressure, your eyes and your tongue. "let her stay here more, she needs a lot of rest, (y/n)-sshii, may I ask you a question?", the doctor asked as he looked at you. You nodded your head silently. "may I know what you were thinking before you passed out, maybe your father here can help", he asked again.

You look down at your fiddling finger, "umm..... It happened ...after I got a call... From daddy... He said he'll be away for a long time....in osaka.... And I... My head just won't stop thinking when will he be coming back...", you answered with a slightly hoarse voice. "oh, honey", your father furrowed his brows in concern.

The doctor placed his gloved hand on your head, ruffling it gently, "then the father.... You know what's best for her, right? Either you bring her with you in osaka or you stay here with her, it's the father's choice". You looked at your father for his answer. "give me some time to think", he said. The doctor then nodded and looked at you, "have a good rest, okay?". You nodded your head again.

The doctor excuse himself after seeing you nod. Seola quickly hugged me, "(y/n)-ah! Don't you dare scare me like that! Ever again!".

You smiled and hugged her back, "how many hours have I been out, Seola-ah?", you asked with a weak voice. "hours!? Not hours! Days! You were out for 3 days!!", she cried out while shaking your body, you can only giggle.

"I'm sorry for making you worried", you said softly, fluttering your eyes closed and took even breath.

"wait! Don't do that!", she yelled at you. You opened your eyes and frowned, "I'm just tired, can't you let me rest?". She huffed a sigh, "everytime you're about to faint, you'll always do that!".

You shook your head in disbelief, "trust me, I only want to rest-" "how are you so tired? You've been lying in bed for days!", her line was cut off by Jin. "calm down, (y/n)-ah is tired, she was fighting with herself in her mind, trying her best to survive", he calmly said before Jin walked over to you and kissed your forehead, "I'm glad you're okay". You smiled while looking back up at him, "I'm sorry for worrying, you guys must be tired too, you guys should rest, I'm okay".

Jungkook then walked over to you and hugged you tightly, he was trembling, "n-n-n-noona..". You smiled and hugged him back, "calm down, Kookie-ah, I'm okay". "(y/n)-noona!", Taehyung ran to your either side and also hugged you, eventhough Jungkook had his arms tight around you. "we were so worried if you wouldn't come back!", they wailed. You smiled sadly while thinking, 'why did I think twice on leaving them? I'll probably be selfish', you sighed to yourself and smiled happily, reassuring them that you weren't going to leave them any longer.

"my sweet tall maknaes... Did you missed me that much?", you softly muttered. Both of them slightly pulled away to look at you, "yes". You giggled and just pat their heads.

Then Suga walked over to them, "guys, could you let (y/n) rest and eat? She's probably hungry, (y/n)-sshii, do you want to eat the hospital's food or you prefer eating-". "Jinnie's cooking!", you piped up with a huge grin. Jin looked shock but he smiled nonetheless, he would do anything for the girl he cherish. You grinned and rest your back on the pillow, then the other members went to you and kissed your cheek one by one.

Your father was still standing nearby the window, giving them chances to be with you, while he himself thought about what to do. He knows it was supposed to be easy but he's scared he still couldn't take care of you eventhough you were around with him. He was afraid that he probably left you out again like when you were younger, he was scared if he wouldn't give you a lot of attention.

"Should I tell the Day6 that you woke up?", Rapmonster asked you but you just put on a smile, "well, if they did want to be told, go ahead but if you guys don't want to, then don't have to". Rapmonster laughed and pinched your nose gently, "oh you~".

You giggled.

Suga then touched your hand, "about your father... If he brought you with him to Japan.. Will we get a chance to meet again?". As if realization hits them, all the members in BTS turned wide eye.

"wait, n-noona, you're going to leave us? Again?", Jungkook stuttered in disbelief. Seola gasped, "yah! If you're leaving for Japan, how about me? I'm all alone in our shared house!". You blinked your eyes for a few times and switched your gaze to your father who was still standing near the window and was looking ahead of him.

You smiled to them, "don't worry.. Daddy will choose what's best for me...... Kookie-ah?", you stared at him in shock. He blinked his eyes to you, "noona?". You just realized something, you pulled his arm and pulled down his collar so his eye level were with yours.

"noona..?", he questioned with a cute pink face. "you didn't sleep, didn't you?", you cocked an eyebrow with a small pout. He looked away, smiling nervously, "uuhhh...". "this kid was too worried so he didn't sleep a blink", Jimin poked Jungkook's cheek, "well, the rest of us sleep during the night but he didn't".

You shook your head in disbelief, you got up from your bed but was stopped by J-hope.

"aniya! You stay down", J-hope warned with a visible pout. You gently slapped his cheek, "Hope-ah, let me go please". J-hope looked at you with a 'thinking-hard-look' and sighed in defeat, "ok fiiiiiiine". "good boy", you patted his head eventhough you very well know that J-hope was older than you.

You got up from your bed and dragged Jungkook by his shoulder and let him lay his back on the bed, "sleep", you ordered.

Your hand was still on his two shoulder while he was lying on the bed, "be good and sleep", you leaned closer and kissed his forehead before you walked away to the bathroom with the iv stand that connect to your injected hand.