Chapter 46- Make-up with Jin 2

"(y/n)-ah, how come you don't like being put on a make-up?", Jin asked as he stared at me while I was doing his cheeks. I shrugged, "I like putting make-up on someone but I don't like being put on, because.....I don't really know".

Not really, I don't like putting on make-up because it brought me to the memories of my past that I can't forget. Years ago, was the first time I put on make-up, my mom put it on me, that time, I really like it! I like the feeling of being put make-up on by mom, her touches were gentle, as if my face was a white paper which only needed a gentle brush to run over. Mom was really good at it. The reason she put make-up on me was because she wants to play dress-up with me, she dress me up and I dress her up, both of us played together, took pictures together and then dance ballet eventhough we're kinda bad at it, but we didn't care, it was fun!

The reason I don't want to put make-up was, because it hurts me remembering the past. Hahaha, to think it'll get to me like this, pretty weird, hunh? Well, I can't help it, mom's touches are greater than mine, I can't compete to her touches.

When mom put make-up on me, I look like a doll and I really love it, I only want mom's touches, not other person. Well then, that's that.

"you okay, noona/(y/n)-ah?", both of them asked, waking me up from my daze. I look up at them and cocked an eyebrow, "what made you think I'm not okay?". Jin smiled softly, "it's just that you were silent to yourself and you had this sad look on your face". I rolled my eyes, "now why would I be sad? Jinnie,...", I smirked, "lipstick time~". He gulped and stayed still.

"let's see, which colour suits your beautiful bottom lip~", I ran my fingers over different colour of lipstick, some were bright pink, medium pink and bla bla bla, there were also dark red blood and others like light purple. "noona, I thought my lips were beautiful", Jungkook whined. "that's true, Kookie-ah, you do have beautiful lips but Jinnie have irresis- I mean, beautiful bottom lip", I picked up a strawberry-taste lipstick, I took a short scent of it and grinned in excitement, "I like the smell!", I ran it over my bottom lips and pressed my lips together, I smiled, "yummy smell....anyway where was I?".

"lipstick?", Jin murmured. I nodded and without thinking used the same strawberry flavour lipstick on his bottom lips, he frozed. "I didn't see that, didn't I", Jungkook looked down and said those with a voice that carries sadness and his disappointment. "(y/n)-ah, I-I believe you didn't realize something", Jin stammered through his words after I retreated the lipstick away from his lips.

I cocked an eyebrow, "what is?". "that was...an indirect kiss, wasn't it?", he asked as his gaze were far away along the distance. I thought about what he said, when suddenly my cheeks feels hot, my teeth started to chatter, "l-l-l-let it be y-y-y-y-y-you", I look down and covered my face, "please, think it never happen, chebaaaaall", I plead.

"you know, noona, it happened before when you were eating chicken. Rapmon-hyung took the remaining chicken that fell from your lip", Jungkook said with a small pout, he slowly grabbed my hands that were covering my red face, he got on his knees from his seating position before, he gently blow over my face and kissed my cheeks, both of my cheeks. I blushed, 'oh my god. This maknae is totally trying to kill me with his maknae's cuteness'.

"hyung looks pretty, it's true what you said, but half of it, I disagree...because, you're still more pretty than Jin-hyung", he grinned. I touched both my warm cheeks and rubbed it, trying to make it cold which of course doesn't work since due to friction it'll get more hotter, ahahahaha~ physics, I don't like physics.

I puffed my cheeks in annoyance and huffed an annoyed sigh, "I'm not done yet, oppa pressed your lips together then closed your eyes", I ordered him and he sighed and did as I said. I planted glitters over his bottom lips and then I did something to his cheeks, his cheeks become softer and plummy and soft AND AAAAALLLLLL the amazing and irresistible things.

I smiled and unclipped his hair before combing it to the the front and slightly to the side like his usual hairdo and after I did that, I gently shook him so he can open his eyes. I gave him way so that he could look at his face, his jaw dropped. Jungkook grasped my arm after he took a short sight of his now beautiful hyung, "noona~ hyung looks amazing, but you still look more amazing", he leaned his face closer to mine but he lean down even more and plant a sweet kiss on my chin.

My face flushed to the sweet act by the sweetest Maknae, I changed the subject by sticking out my tongue at him, "you look like a girl, Kookie-ah". He grinned and hugged me, "that's because noona changed me into one, that's why I like and love noona, very much". "that doesn't make sens-".

"woah! Jin-hyung! You look so pretty!", Jimin's voice could be heard while he moved both me and Jungkook away from eachother, to be precise he moved Jungkook away from me, "and you look cute as usual, jagi", he rubbed his nose with mine, I blush again.