Chapter 71 Serenading with Kookie 3

Then he strummed his guitar again. Wait, he's not finished yet?

"amuraedo na ni ga joha
Amureon maldo eobsi utdeon nareul anajo babe
Oneureol gidaryeotjyo geudae
Dalkomhan nareul bwayo geudae ye
Jikyeojulgeyo babe
Maeil maeil kkumeul kkujyo
Geudae soneul jabgo naraga yeongwonhi onje kkajina

(anyway, I really like you
You hugged me when I quietly smiling babe
I waited for today, for your sweetness
Look at me,
I'll protect you babe I dream everyday
Of holding your hand and flying forever until always)

Bogo sipeun naui sarang unmyeong ijyo
Pihalsudo obtjyo
Everyday I'm so lucky
Sumgyeowatdon nae mameul gobaek hallae neoreul saranghae

(my love, I miss you
It's destiny you can't avoid it
Everyday I'm so lucky
I want to confess my hidden heart, I love you)

Naui modeureul geolmankeum neol
Saranghago akkyeojundago geudae yaksokhalgeyo wo
Sigan jina modu byeonhaedo
I sesangi kkeutnanda haedo naui saranga a

(i love you so much that I could risk my everything
I'll promise you that i'll take care of you
Even if time passes and everything changes
Even if the world ends, my love)

Geudae naege haengunijyo pihalsudo obtjyo
Everyday I'm so lucky
Sumgyeowatdon nae mameul gobaek hallae neoreul saranghae"

He ends the song with a hoping smile on his face. That song...was really deep. Did he really love me that much? I stared at him in awe before I placed my crepes on my lap and proceed to hug him, "y-yahh...why did you choose that song?".

I heard he chuckle, "because, I really love you noona", he smiled through his words before he hugged me back and rested his chin on my shoulder while leaning his head onto my head for support.

My face was pink to his confession. His songs really did got me real hard.

"I like you, when we first met at the fansign and I continue to like you everyday...I just don't know how to express it. So I expressed my feelings with these songs", he said before he pulled away to look at me.

My face were showing how shocked and flustered I was, so I look away because his stare was deep. This cookie. I puffed my cheeks, "thank you..Kookie-ah, for your sincerity.... And thanks to you I'm more confused onto who I'll pick", I huffed a sigh before lying my head on his shoulder while munching the crepes in my hand silently.

He let out a soft chuckle, "I love you, noona", I could feel his stare on me eventhough I was concentrating myself to eat the delicious crepes.

Then he started eating his crepes but then stopped, when he cracked a little of it and placed it near my lips, "ahh", he ushered. I pouted before I grabbed his hand that was near my lips and I brought the food so it could be near to my lips and I bit it, still holding his hands. After I gulped the food down, I kissed his finger gently, "thank you for being really nice to me, Kookie-ah". "no problem", he said.