Chapter 44- Jimin's and Jin's failed attempt

Someone saved my life.

Someone pulled Jimin away from me before he actually plant his lips on mine and it was an annoyed looking Jin. "she's not ready yet, Jiminie", he warned. Jimin sighed and pouted, "okay fine". Jin crouched down to look at me and smiled, "you okay?". I blushed at his concern but smiled anyway, "thank you for worrying, Jinnie". He ruffled my hair before walking away to grab his drink.

Jimin then looked at me, "seriously, I don't understand why you're not ready for a relationship?". A tick mark appeared on the side of my head, how many times should I keep hearing that question coming out from their lips? Again and again and again! I took a deep breath, closing my eyes while at it and then heaved out a sigh after I calmed down myself, "how many times should I repeat myself, Chimmy-ah? You don't have to understand me, I myself am complicated, eomma is the only person who can understand me, daddy only understood 80% of me, I'm too complicated to be understood".

Then I felt my head being pat, by the same hand from before that was ruffling my hair. "I'm ready to try hard in understanding you, (y/n)-ah. I'll do whatever it takes to fully understand you", Jin smiled and sat next to me before he took a sip of his drink.

"Jin-hyung, you're disturbing my time with my Jagi", Jimin pouted to his hyung. Jin then laughed, "she's not your official jagiya yet, Jiminie". I look at Jin then at Jimin, simply I looked at the both of them. "I know that Hyung, but sooner she'll be mine, I'm irresistible~", Jimin proudly said but Jin was unfazed by his words. "you never knew who she actually likes, she might as well like all of us, or maybe one of us OR none of us, she chose her friend, Seola instead, you never know, it's hard to read a kuudere girl like her", he ruffled my hair again but this time I held his hand that was ruffling my hair with a small pout, he saw my expression and smiled, "so kawaii".

"I'm not cute, stop saying that", I pouted to him. He smiled wider and pinched my nose but not hardly. "you, saying like that, is even more cuter", he shook his head. "Jinnie, you didn't tell Hope-ah what uke means,  right? Don't tell him", I smiled slyly. He laughed, "don't worry, I won't tell him unless you want me to".

"I want you to tell him but now is not the time, tell him when I'm not around with you guys and Chimmy-ah, do you mind videotaping his action? Please?", I blinked my eyes to the both of them. They blushed and nodded at the same time. "what present do I get, (y/n)-ah?", Jimin smirked slyly. I thought for a while, "you get...u-umm..t-t-to hold my hand?".

Jimin jaw-dropped, "Yah! Is that even a present?". Jin then jabbed his side, "if you don't want that present, I'll take it from you, besides it's a great honour of holding her hand, her hands are soft". I look down, embarrassed to his words. "(y/n)-ah, can I get that present instead?", Jin as asked as he looked at me.

"okay! I'll take that present! I'll do it! I'll record it and then show it to you", he rudely swatted Jin's hand away from me with a bichim(pouty) look. Both of them then looked at me, "o-o-okay fine, to make it fair, both of you get it".

Jimin looked up and saw his relfection on the mirror, he gasped, "woah! I even look more irresistible, right now! Thanks to your make-up!", Jimin hugged me and kissed my forehead before he went his way to the others to show off his looks. Jin and me laughed a little.