Chapter 7- Shock 3

ΩїΩїΩїΩїΩїΩїΩ

We went to the cafeteria together.

Guess what? Jungkook waited infront of our classroom and was leaning his back on the wall.

When I got next to him, he smiled, "hello", he cheered. I nodded to him.

Seola said she wanted to finish her unfinished assignment and then after that she would come and join us at lunch.

And it was just me and him, walking to the cafeteria, our shoulder brushed slightly but I shrugged the feeling off.

Then when we arrived, we were greeted by a surprise or rather I was surprised.

All the Bangtan members were there, V was the first one to come to me and hugged me and my face instantly turned red. But then he was pulled away by Rapmon.

He smiled to me, "sorry for that, he's crazy sometimes, but anyway, Jungkook-sshii here told us that he just realized that he goes to the same school with you". I shook my hand to them while shaking my head but my head was stopped by a worried looking eomma (Jin). I pouted, "you don't really have to come here".

Jimin laughed, "don't worry, we insisted". Then Suga went next to me and held my arm, "hei, I heard you like music, what kind of musics do you like?". I blinked rapidly while fidgetting under his stare, "u-umm...all songs?".

"hiphop too? Do you admire hiphop too?", he smiled even more. I nodded my head and let my gaze shift to their feet or rather mine, I like their shoes though.

"we'd be a great couple, (y/n)-sshii", he placed an arm around my neck. I covered my face in embarrassment. "yah! Don't you dare! Hyung!", Jungkook yelled. Rapmon sighed, "guys, enough, you're making her embarrassed, let's just go and have lunch outside", he looked at me for an approval, I looked up from my fingers and blinked for a while, before muttering my friend's name.

"oh, her? So she's coming with us, that'd be good, the more the merrier", Rapmon gave a thumbs-up and something tells me that the look in his eyes shows that he didn't like it, or maybe that was just my imagination.

What should I do in this sort of condition? Ah! My mind is blank! I tugged Jin's sleeve, he was a little bit startled but he looked at me.

Actually I was surrounded by them, they crowded around me, they circled around me, yes all those sentence made sense. Of course the girls were watching us or rather glaring at me and fawning over them. I told you, I hate this sort of attention.

"Jin, do you cover..song too?", I asked.

I never actually interact with guys ever in my life until yesterday, yesterday I was surrounded by them and today too, it just won't get to my head that now I have guy friends.

He nodded his head and smiled, "why'd you ask?". "I wanna listen", I look down at my feet.

"let's just wait for your friend while seating down", Rapmon ordered and the other member nodded and followed his command.

I could feel stares as I seat across Jin at the edge of the table and sat beside Jungkook, his left. He plugged his earpiece in his phone and then let me wear both of the earpiece. He played the only song he covered, 'Mom', I listened to it while closing my eyes, tilting my head side to side because of the soothing piano.

'Cheoeum dangsineul mannassjyo', he started the lyrics, I listened closely to his words and the music.

His voice, is really soothing like a piano, beautiful.

When he reached the word 'eomma', my heart ached so I winced slightly. The song actually get to me, his voice really made it there. Before I knew it, I thought to myself, 'eomma....bbeogeosshippeo', I lift my left hand and covered my left eye as tears started to fall from there.

'eomma nauei eomeonim!'

I couldn't stop the tears that started to fall uncontrollably, I lift my other hand, wiping my tears, still closing my eyes.

'Dangsineun naui naui eomeoni', the song ended there. I pulled the earpiece and look up only to see worried boys. Jin touched my hand, "I'm sorry, is the song really that emotional?". I shook my head, "no, it's perfect, thank you". He got up and hugged me from behind, "I'm sorry I made you sad".

I shook my head again, "i-it's okay, I really miss my mom". Jungkook held my hand, "yes, we heard you said that". I was shocked, I thought I said that in mind.

"I miss my mom too", he replied before he patted my head and patted his hyung's head. Rapmon then slid across me and smiled, "I miss my eomma too, eventhough Jin-hyung only cover the song but it seems that he sang better than the original one". I smiled softly, 'I guess they really are caring.... I hate myself for thinking that I'm better than them when they are actually good person'.

I felt a vibration on my pocket so I took my phone after Jin pulled away, standing at the empty space beside me.

I swiped my phone open and saw it was a message from Seola.

SoLoud: I don't think am gonna eat with you, I have to finish this assignment, go ahead and have a nice date with the maknae♡>o<

I put my phone down and realized that two person read the messages, and it was the two boys who were either standing or seating next to me.

"Jin, tell me you didn't see that", my face was a little bit red, as I look up at him. He awkwardly shift his feet and just rubbed the back of his neck, then I look at Jungkook who was looking down with a pink face, "Jungkook-ah, tell me you didn't see it...". "sorry noona...", he bit his lips.

I bit my own lip and then look up at Rapmon, "Rapmon-ah...Seola texted me just now...and she said she can't eat lunch". His gaze onto me was so deep that I looked away, "oh, that's fine", he got up, "guys, let's go eat lunch". All of them followed in suit, I was still seating, 'Seola, I'm gonna kill you, I'm alone again'.