Chapter 85- Ending 2 Last Part

Your heart was thumping rapidly to their song, you too were lonely when you weren't with them, their messages reached you and you were happy of that. They smiled to you before they waved their hands to you. You could only smile with tears flowing down your cheek.

"y-yah! (y/n)-chan! Why are you crying? Shouldn't you be happy?", Seola wiped the tears that were flowing down your cheeks. You also wiped your own tears, "I miss...". "you'll ruin your make-up", she patted your shoulder. "it's waterproof baka!", you pouted back.

After they were done for the day, both you and Seola were asked to go behind the stage to meet up with them.

When they saw you, Jin and Rapmonster smile, while Jungkook and Taehyung rushed over to hug you, Jimin was slightly pouting, Suga and J-hope was grinning, oh how they miss seeing you.

"noona, you look so pretty today", Jungkook said after he pulled away to look at you. You giggled, "is it because I'm wearing make-up?".

He chuckled and then realized, "woah".

"woooooahh", Taehyung grinned, "you look so cute! Like a doll!!".

You pinched Seola on her arm, "this girl forced me to wear it". They all laughed and surrounded you, before they all enveloped you in a bear hug with you in the middle, surrounded by tall men, that is.

You couldn't hold it in so you cried, "uwaaa... Baka! Wh-why didn't you text me or call me???! I miss you guys! Uwaa".

One by one they let you go, Jin walked closer to you and wiped your tears, "we're sorry, we wanted to make it as a surprise but you end up crying while we were on stage, it really shatters our heart seeing you cry like that, you know".

"let me see your lip, did you bite it?", he lightly grazed his thumb on your bottom lip then he smiled, "good girl, you didn't bit it", he patted your head. You hugged him, "thank you oppa". Your hug shocked him. Then you hugged them one by one.

Jimin was expecting his hug but you didn't hug him which made him pout. "jagiyaaaa, where's my hug??", he stretched out his arms for a hug. You shook your head, "no hug for you, you're a pervert". His jaw-dropped, then he made pouty cute faces, so you just surprised hug him and kissed his chubby cheek then giggled. He smiled happily. "umm, excuse me but we were still actually expecting answer from you", Rapmonster pointed out.

You made an o-shape lip then a soft smirk appear on your lips, "you guys have to find out~", you winked to them and then quickly ran away while pulling Seola's arm while the others made a shock face and they started chasing you with a curious look and a smile.

-End-

[Miru's note:~ allow me to explain the story in detail, remember the part that Seola decide to join the game where she would try and steal the reader's heart? Well she actually gave up on that assignment since she think the best way is to just let the reader fall in love with one of the BTS members, one: because she wants the reader to be at least a fan, two: because she wants the reader to feel love by a guy since she knows that the reader had a hard time being with guys, three: she already cheated by hugging the reader in the first place. So! I wanna know which one of these guys you choose in the end.

Is it the eldest of the group also known as the King of awkwardness, Jin, who is also happy because he's the best in opening his socks while carrying someone on his back?

Or

Is it the Hot, charming Jimin who had been so full of himself because he tries to look cool to the person he loves and he who has a sexy body that he likes to show off?

Or

Is it the leader of the group, who let his feelings for the girl he loves kept hidden but he who also been called by the other members as the King of destruction, Rapmonster?

Or

Is it the alien who loved to hug the girl he likes, Taehyung, the one who have a deep voice when he sang and the one whose lips will always be agape when something happen?

Or

Is it the happy virus who love to dance and the one who was shipped with Taehyung which the reader usually bragged about, J-hope, and thinks he gives hope to his members?

Or

Is it the sweetest man on earth, Suga, who will play basketball with the girl he love, and he the one who would address himself as oppa to the reader?

Or

Is it the sweetest maknae, who had his eyes on the reader since the fansign and he who had been loving her since day 1 and he who had been jealous everytime his hyungs are being close to her?

Your answers?

Seriously though, I wanna know who you choose in the end~ oh and please heart and comment about what you think of my story? Ohhhh aaaaannnnnddd this is the last episode of my story, there will be nooooooo sequel since I have no idea.....mehhh.... I'm not really good in making sequels cu'z there will be no end of the story~~~ but heeeyyyyy I wanna know my readers' opinions and answers on who you choose~~~~ ]