Chapter 45- Make-up with Jin

"welp, guess it's my turn?", Jin smiled gently to me. I nodded my head. He placed his drink on his side and sat on a seat infront of me, I sat on my knees and brought my hands up to inspect his face, I gently touched his cheeks, his eyes were wavering a little. His face immediately went pink, he blinked his eyes a few times before he brought his hands up to fan himself by waving his hands to his face.

"oh god, I feel so nervous", he laughed nervously. I cocked an eyebrow, "isn't it normal for you to be put on a make-up by a girl?". "w-well, it is normal but right now it's different when it is you, who's putting make-up on me", he still flapped his hands to his face. I giggled, "I don't know you have this sort of behaviour before, well let's say this is how I feel when I first met you guys, embarrassed all the time", then I grazed his bottom lip and stared at his bottom lip, he stopped fanning his face because his face becomes even more redder (doesn't make sense, right? I know~ it's funny that way).

"Oppa...your bottom lip, it's so...plump and..I like your bottom lip, yeppeoda..", I touched it again with my finger. Suddenly he grabbed my finger and looked at me, "it's ticklish". I blushed and looked down, "I'm sorry, I didn't know". He laughed, "I'm not mad, moreover, I like it...do you find it ticklish when I stroke your bottom lip when you bit your lip?", he grazed my bottom lip with his thumb. I nodded and looked away but he held my chin in place.

"jo a hae yo, jinjja jo a hae yo", he plant a kiss on my nose. I pouted, "baka, I know that". He smiled, "well, I'm satisfied that you could hear me say that to you instead of texting you, I feel more confident". "if that makes you satisfied, I'll let you say it, no matter how many times you want". But he sighed, "(y/n)-ah, do you only see me as a friend?", hurt was visible in his words.

I feel guilty, darn it.

I shook my head, "eomma told me that, to get into a relationship, one must get to know eachother by being close friends before they get into the next stage but...you know I'm not good in relationship, right?". He placed his big hand on my head and smiled, "take your time, then. .....anyway, let's continue".

"oppa!", I piped up. He tilted his head to my sudden outburst. "since I change Suga-ah and Kookie-ah into a yeoja, do you mind if I...change you too?", I asked for his permission. He let out a laugh, which sounds so funny and smiled to me, "kami(god), why's she so cute. Sure, anything for you, (y/n)-ah". I airfisted due to excited and started clipping his bangs to the back amd gently combed his hair.

"um~! Let's show your eyes more, your eyes are beautiful ..and your bottom lip! Let's make you a yeoja that even namja like Rapmonie, couldn't help but stare at you", I grinned ear to ear. His jaw dropped, "are you serious?". "how beautiful do you think I am, Jinnie?", I asked without hesitation. "really beautiful!". I smirked, "then... Let me turn you into more beautiful than me".

"you do know that's not possible, right?", he laughed nervously. "let's see if I can prove you wrong, oppa~", I took out a puffed powder and spread it over his face and then brushed some remaining away, then I took foundation and spread it over his face.

"noona, can I watch?"-Jungkook

I smiled to him and nodded. Jungkook sat on our side, he was watching both me and his hyung.

"noona, are you turning Jin-hyung into a girl too?"-Jungkook

"yes, he'll be really attractive"-me

"you do know that's impossible, right? Noona will still be more beautiful than anyone else"-Jungkook

I blushed, "sh-shut up, you", I took an eyeliner and made an angles down eyes on Jin's eyes. "(y/n)-ah, here wants to prove me wrong, she said that she'll make me more beautiful than her, which is impossible since she's really beautiful", he said while he closed his eyes. I pouted and slapped his cheeks gently, "oppa~!", I whined. He opened his eyes to look at me and smiled, "you know you're beautiful and cute, right?". I pucked my lips in a pouty way, "no and I'm not any of those things".

Jungkook pointed to me with his cute grin, "she's denying it cutely!". "her denials are the most cutest", Jin smirked. "Jinnie, Kookie, yamette yo(stop it)", I puffed my cheeks and crossed my arms across my chest.

Jin then held both his hands up in surrender, "I'll stop". "I'll stop too, noona". I held his chin with one hand and then said, "close your eyes, Jinnie", he did as I said, then I did his other eye, before eyeshadowing it with soft pink glitters.

Jungkook was stiffling his laughter.

"yah, what is she doing right now?", Jin tried stopping me by holding my hand down but I still did what I do. "don't worry hyung, she's eyeshadowing your eyelids", he stiffled his laughter. "but what's so funny?", he whined. "oh, shut it, you'll see it later", I then brushed some blusher over his cheeks, "you look good in pink, Jinnie".

He sighed and opened his eyes, "do I? But I bet you look more better in pink", he smiled. I laughed, "I don't think so...", I continued brushing his cheeks with a small smile on my face then I put mascara over his eyes, 'cheongmal yeppeo!'.