Chapter 34- Make-up with Rapmon

"the others can wait...or play some musics and dance while I do my work, okay?", I smiled to the others. They agreed nonetheless, they played a song.

"Christmas time is here", the song played, I never heard this song before..plus Jungkook's voice is in the song. I made Rapmon sat on the chair, I clipped his bangs to the back and started gently wiping his face, he was definitely looking at me, because I could feel his eyes on me.

"you're really pretty upclose", he mumbled. I frowned slightly, "shut up, I'm not pretty, Seola-ah is", I then gently pressed foundation over his face. "don't deny it...you're...pretty and gentle", he slightly chuckled.

I tilted his face upwards and stared at his facial, he looks okay. "we need to do something with your eyes", I said as I stared at his eyes but not orbs. I gently grazed my finger on the edge of his eyes, "hmm.. Long and pointy". "you're making me feel all tingly inside when you touched me like that", he muttered softly. "why is that?", I asked before I took a pointy but soft eye liner and drew over his eyes gently.

"well...". "close your eyes, Rapmonnie", I softly said. "okay", he closed his eyes, "Umm... Because when you touch that gentle, it made me think how fragile you are and somehow your touches are fluttering, really fluttering, neomu joaheyo", he laughed at his own words.

I giggled, "really? I never thought it would make people flutter, how is that even possible?", I asked while doing his other eye lid. He hummed for a while, "maybe it's just guy's feeling when being touched gently".

I frowned, "so you're actually okay with gay rights? Are you gay?", I asked. He opened his eyes when I stopped doing his eyes, "aniya, I'm not gay, I don't mind if the members are gaying for eachother at times but I don't like it if they're deliberately gaying on me, it's annoying". I was a little bit shocked, "they're gaying for eachother at times?".

He nodded while staring at me, "yeah, you seem shock?". "so...do they actually like me or they like eachother? ...wait! Don't answer that, that's embarrassing", I shook my head as I puffed my cheeks when I realize my cheeks were slightly pink. He smiled and cupped my face before planting a gentle kiss on my nose, "you're cuter than I expected, by the way.... They like you more than they like eachother, why, you ask? Well, when you weren't with us, they would be bored out of their lives, I as a leader is reeaaaalllly annoyed when they ran around the dorm mopping their faces on the floor while calling out your name, they would ask how you're doing and all, their loudness is annoying though. *sigh* Jin-hyung would look lonely and Jimin would play his IPad or disturb his favourite maknae, Jungkook. But Jungkook was at college with you. Suga-hyung would just sleeping or would start rapping the songs we produce and compose. J-hope and Taehyung,....well you know, they're a little bit", he made a swirling to his temple with his finger showing that he's trying to say that they were crazy, "they would dance this erotic dance and sometimes you'll find them jumping up and down with Jimin and Suga-hyung".

I giggled at that, "they're very childish". He cocked an eyebrow, "you really like to avoid embarrassing question or moment, aren't you?". I winked and placed a finger on my lips, "you guys only know itsy-bitsy stuff about me, so be aware of it, now stop talking I'm gonna do your lips", I took a gentle brush for lips and pointed to his lips, he was still staring at me, "that was...kinda attractive", he said before I shut his mouth with my finger, "I told you to shut up".

He let out a sigh and he did as I said obediently. I gently brushed his lips with a peach colour gloss.

"noona-ah", Jungkook called. I hummed for him to continue. "can I watch you?", he asked politely. "as long as you don't disturb then it's okay", I smiled up to him, his eyes lit up and he went next to me to watch my touches. Rapmon was slightly glaring at Jungkook, for some reason.... Oh yeah, I forgot they were playing a game.

"woahh, your touches are gentle! Hyung looks awkwardly good-looking!"-Jungkook

"why is there 'awkward' in your word, Jungkook-sshii?"-Rapmon

I slapped his lips with the brush, "I told you not to talk, didn't I?". I pursed my lips together before continuing on moisting his lips , it looks moisty but it's not moisty, it's the power of magic!

With the finishing touch of soft powder, I finally and gently combed back down his bangs that were clipped. He was looking at me, so did Jungkook; he was looking at me in amazement. I smiled to myself for my masterpiece, "ah, tsubarashii!", I clenched my fist in excitement.

Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at my masterpiece and everyone were awe-inspired. I walked side-ways near Jungkook, so that Rapmon can see his reflection from the mirror.