Chapter 75- Basketball and Shower

I huffed a sigh and calmed my heart before staring at the ball that was being held by Sungjin, before he threw it in the air and I quickly steal it then I passed the ball to Suga quickly.

My actions shocked the whole indoor court.

They didn't know I'm very quick in stealing the ball, Suga know I have a speciality in this and other things...like... *wink* just wait and see.

I ran my way to the other side of the court to the dunk pole, Suga quickly and switfly passed the ball to me, and I made a quick spin before jumping to dunk the ball perfect square.

The court was silent because of it. Only the sound of the bouncing ball could be heard.

"woww...", they muttered. YoungK then walked over to me, "how did you do that?", he asked. I smiled to him, "what are you talking about? Hehehehe".

Junhyeok who didn't wasted his time, took the ball and ran along with it, Suga started chasing him and when he was about to dunk the ball, the ball was stolen by a grinning but cool Suga, he threw it to me but since I was short, YoungK took it from me and brought it to the other court. I ran behind him silently and stole the ball from behind him before I score from there, earning my team a three pointers.

Yes, I finally can make a three points score with hardwork and practice, ever since I got home from my date with Suga, I searched for how to play without hurting myself, even the next day after my date with him I went to the basketball court to play by myself.

Anywaaaaaaaay~

Now the score makes 5:0.

YoungK was too shock that I stole the ball from him without him knowing. He stared at me in shock. I wiped the sweat off from my forehead and grinned, before bouncing the ball in my hand.

We then continued to play the basketball for an hour without a stop and in the end, me and Suga win for 33:25. When the game ended we both shook hands with eachother.

"thank you for the breathtaking game guys, next time we play again, eh?", Suga smiled as he shook his hand with YoungK, while I shook my hand with Junhyeok who has a tired but was still smiling, "you're really good, (y/n)-ii". I returned the gesture, "you're not bad yourself, Junhyeok-ah". Then when I shook my hand with YoungK, he pulled me into a bear hug, "you're really interesting and very good in this game". My face was a little pink before I pushed him away with an embarrassed smiled, "Suga-ah taught me how to play, he's my teacher". Jin walked over to the four of us with a gentle smile, "good work guys! (y/n)-ah, I didn't know you're really good", he ruffled my upper hair. Suga sighed, "well duuh~ who's the sensei? Me of course~", he pointed to himself proudly which earned laughter. I giggled and then frowned, "I'm sweaty...".

"noona~", Jungkook whined before he gently wrapped his arms around my waist, "you're so awesome". I blushed at the closeness but smiled, "let me guess... You love me even more?", I stiffled my own laughter. He nodded, "yes, noona. Right answer". "can you let go of me? I'm really sweaty, I need to take my bath", I said after patting the back of his head gently. He obliged to my words.

I pulled Seola with me to the locker room and there I took my bath and wore a mid-thigh dress that Seola bought for me (I didn't know when). When it comes to shopping, she will not forget to buy me lots of dress, sigh, she's unreadable sometimes. Though this dress is quite cute. I twirled under the blue dress, the top half were white and the other half was blue and the blue flow down by the skirt. Ahh, yeppeo~ I sprayed my favourite perfume that my mom used to buy for me on myself and smiled softly, this smells nice. Never gets old♡

I got out of the locker to meet with Seola who looked at me with a huge grin, "kyaa! You look super cute!", she hugged me and rubbed her cheeks on my precious ones but I didn't complain since I'm already used to it.

We got out and met with the others. Once they saw us, they could only stare at me and didn't move.

I skipped to Jin with a smile. He smiled widely and leaned closer, "you smell really nice♡ and you look great", he held strands of my wet hair, he sighed, "you didn't dry your hair, does anyone have a spare clean towel that I can borrow?".

"oh, I have one", Jae threw his towel that he took it out from his bag to Jin and he caught it with one hand. "thanks hyung", he then ruffled my hair with the towel gently, "how many times should I ask you to dry your hair after you took your bath?". I pouted and shrugged my shoulders, "I lost count~".

After he dried my hair he took a comb from his bag and combed my hair gently.

"does hyung do this a lot of times to you?", YoungK asked as he cocked an eyebrow while staring at the both of us. I nodded my head, "I previously slept in their dorms a few times and always after I walk out of the bathroom after taking my bath, Jinnie would dry my hair and comb it, he's really sweet", I smiled up at Jin which in return he smiled back and kissed my temple. He then give the towel back to Jae.

"so you used it to dry her hair?", Jae asked and Jin answered by nodding his head. "geez, you guys really like her that much, huh? Awesome~".