Chapter 59- Dancing with J-hope 3

I couldn't help it so I burst out laughing and I started holding my stomach because of laughing too hard but J-hope's action didn't helped at all, he started tickling my side and that made me out of breath. My laughter couldn't be stop anymore, my face was red, my heartbeat was pounding, tears were on it's way to fall.

"oppa! K-k AHAHAHA! Kumanhaeee jebaaaal aAahHahaa!", I tried to stop him by holding his arms down but he was too strong. He won't stop tickling me! Does he want me to bang my head on his head again? No no no, that's just stupid. I was more than breathless, "pleaase.....stop...", tears already fell from my eyes. He stopped tickling but his hands were still on my side, he was actually straddling over my form.

He stared at my breathless form as I try to regain my breath by pressing down my chest. "I'm sorry, jagiya. It's just, I really like hearing your laughter...", he straddled me even more with both hands on the side of my head, he grinned, "you know this is a very good time for my teasing kiss on your lips but I don't want to be disqualified yet". Why is there a 'yet'?

I look up at him after I finally regained my breath. He was about to lean closer when something saved my life.

The door saved my life.

The door was opened by the worker that seemed like he fanatize J-hope. He saw us in a weird position so I pushed J-hope away and let him seat next to my side.

"Junhyeok? What do you want?", J-hope let out an annoyed sigh. I giggled and pour down hot choco for myself, I took a sip of it. "I'm sorry I interrupted your time, Hoseok-sshii", he bow 90° to us as he apologized, "I didn't mean to disturb your loving time together!", he apologized again. I giggled, "Junhyeok-ah, is it?". He stood straight and nodded, "yes! Kang Junhyeok at your service!".

I smiled, "me and Hoseok-ah aren't together yet, though he wants to try to do all the things that can make my heart belong to him~", and then I poked Hope's cheek. He puffed his cheeks, "but I don't think it's working cu'z I ended up loving her more than before". The worker chuckled, "oh is that so? That's sweet, anyway, Hoseok-sshii your presence is in needed by Bang Sihyuk-sshii", he smiled to the both of us.

He sighed, "guess I have to be away, how did he know I was here, Junhyeok-sshii?", he stood up and ran his hand through his own hair. "I told him", he sweatdropped and rubbed the back of his neck. He groaned, "gaaahh...okay fine", he then turn to look at me, he crouched down, "jagiya, stay here, okay? Don't walk around, okay?", he lean down and kissed my temple before he waved a see you later hand to me and walked out of the room.

The click of the closing door made me frowned, "oppa..please, don't be late". I feel empty and alone. I stared at the door with a small but visible pout. "what to do when you're alone?..what to do?, ah, I should just eat", I picked up the next sandwich and started munching it, I then took out my phone with my other hand and played some song, a Day6 song called 'Congratulation'. I just found their song when I was surfing through youtube, the song was it's first official first album, but I only saw their congratulation MV, it's a band and it's a great sarcastic song.

I bobbed my head to the beat and hummed to the song as well.

Then after the song end, it turned into 'Colour' by Day6. I like this song.

I heard the door to this practice dance room opened, so I turned my head to look and then I smiled. Happy that it didn't take him more than five minutes to be back. He smiled, "miss me, jagiya?". I shook my head 'no'.

Well....I did missed him......but... Heck no would I tell him that! That's just embarrassing! And he would love to hear me say that and then he'll tease me and keep on bragging about it from time to time.

He pouted and took a seat before lying his head on my lap, "d'awww, don't be such a pussy, I know you missed me~". I look down at him and played with his hair while he let his hand reached itself to my loose locks and played with it. "why would I miss you? You were only away for 5 minutes", I smiled to him. He sighed but smiled nonetheless, "okay fine, but I'm gonna make myself think you did missed me~ btw~ what were you listening to?".

"my newest favourite attraction, they just debut in September this year", I grabbed my phone and then change it into another song but from a different group. Bangtan sonyeondan, their group. A song, my favourite, Blanket Kick.

He smiled wider, "you're really irresistible, you know". I giggled and pinched his nose, "baka, I'm a human". He was dumbfounded, "mwo..? What does that have to mean?". I laughed, "you explain that to me instead~"