Chapter 12- Sleep

☆★☆★☆★☆

"noona, aren't you-"

"noona?-"

"-cute"

I could hear sounds in my dream. Those sounds were familiar though. Wait, those were voices not just sounds. I rubbed my eyes and opened my eyes.

Oh? I was sleeping?

I got up and saw a face infront of me, I rubbed my eyes even more.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here? Where are we?", I asked to the said golden maknae who was indeed right infront of me. He blinked his eyes to me before he smile and reach his hand to my face, stroking it softly, I didn't really mind since I was still in a daze infact I leaned onto his hand for warmth while closing my eyes. "Jungkook-ah, where're we?", I muttered.

"noona, let's stay like this for a while", he said before lying his head on my lap. Still I was in a daze, "okay...", I look around to think of anywhere I could be whether I was in the hospital or in my shared house with Seola and if it is our shared house where could she be?

"noona, do you remember anything about this afternoon?", he suddenly asked. I look at him and did eye contact with him without giving a dang about anything. He stared back at me with his deep dark brown eyes. I frowned to myself, "I....slept?". "oh so you did remember...actually while on our way back to college, we both fell asleep together... Rapmon-hyung told the teachers something and we were excused, he said that we both look tired... That's how we end up together, Rapmon-hyung texted me minutes ago. He's resting with the others outside, we're actually in our dorm, Rapmon-hyung also told me to tell you that he already told your friend about your well-being so that you don't have to worry too much", he said.

I parted my lips as I tried to convince myself that I'll be okay and Seola won't be mad at me for leaving her over her biases. "Jungkook-ah..what time is it?", I asked as I played with his hair softly making him closed his eyes. "it's 6pm".

6pm? It's already that late? I should head back home.

"Jungkook-ah", I called his name and in return he hummed to me, "can you get up? I wanna go back, it's already late". He got up and look at me with a 'please-don't-go' face, "noona...please stay here for a day?", he plead to me. I cocked an eyebrow, "why? Besides, I can't... Seola is probably waiting for me..I'm sorry-", before I completed my line, the door was opened, revealing a smiling Rapmon.

"we already contacted your friend, told her that you'll be staying with us for today, then tomorrow you'll go back to school after me and Jin-hyung take your uniform from your shared house, we also informed her about that too, so you don't need to worry", he smiled to me. I look down, 'why'd you actually let them Seola-ah?'.

I sighed and shrugged my shoulder, "okay then....".

Jungkook airfisted with himself and I saw this, I found him really adorable. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to stand up and so I stood up and smiled softly to him while he was blushing. Then he pulled me outside the room to see that the other members were either singing and playing or some were lying on the couch to rest.

When they saw me, they waved a hand to me and greeted me. Jin saw me and got up from the couch to walk to me, he leaned his face closer and checked my temperature, "well, it's true you're not having a fever but you seriously look tired, I'll make dinner, guys, take care of her while I'm gone". Before he left I held his sleeve and bit my lip again which caused him to groan.

"(y/n)-ah, no biting, what is it?", he looked at me as the others continued what they were doing except for a restless looking maknae. "I want to.....see...", I said softly, looking away. He laughed, "geez, I thought you're already comfortable with me? I guess not".

I guess not too, Jin.

"c'mon", he gently held my wrist and brought me to the kitchen, he took out things from the cupboard while I just sat on the counter after finally washing my face. He looked at me and take a handkerchief and wiped my wet face with a smile on his face.

"there, be a good girl and seat here okay?", he smiled to me, "and don't worry, as long as I'm here, you'll be safe". His words really get to me, he's really caring. He leaned over and planted a kiss on my cheek, I blushed at the contact. "you're so cute", then he walked away to the fridge.

Then I felt another kiss on my cheek, causing me to gasp, I look to the side and saw J-hope with all his glory, "I saw what Hyung did to you, (y/n)". I frowned and knocked his forehead with my knuckles gently but he winced playfully. "jagiya~ that hurts you know~", he pouted.

"who are you calling Jagiya? (y/n)-ah is mine", I felt an arm around my neck and someone whisper to my ear the words, 'gwiyeoptda', it send shivers down my spine. It was Jimin.

"she love my voice more than you, right Jagi?", Jimin moved his eyebrow as he look at me. I only look down. "look kid, she seems to like my rap and dance", J-hope groaned. Jimin then hmmphed, "I bet she never even did watch you dance, since she said she's not a fan of us, only our songs, right Jagi?".

"heh, you even ignored the fact that she likes my rapping-"

"oppa...kkumanhae...", I grabbed both their arms while only looking down, feeling slightly annoying and embarrassed.

"guys, if You want to date her, ask her more whether she's single or already taken or something, don't just confessed like it's the end of the world", Jin said while he cut the veggies. I pouted to him, "Jin....". He laughed and shook his head, "I just learn to endure it".

"mihonisseyeo(are u single)?"J-hope

"namjachingu isseoyeo?( do you have a boyfriend)?"-Jimin

"I'm single...naneun namjachingu ga eobtda(I don't have a boyfriend)", I return back to look at my hand and awkwardly put strand of my hair behind my ear. Jimin made an eye smile, "hei hei, would you come and see us training, at bighit later? We can show you some of our cool dances?". I nodded my head, not really sure what to do here, if they left me. I would either run my way back to my home but I just couldn't leave them without telling them, gah, this is annoying.

A night with them won't hurt, right?

Even if I were to ask this, something's BOUND to happen anyway, gah!

Dinner came and it was delicious! Jin can really cook! I never seen a guy that can cook before ever in my life except for daddy.

After mom died, Daddy started to learn how to cook, and his first creation looks horrible but I don't know how, it taste delicious! Then he tried to beautify the food and it came out as beautiful as it taste like.

I miss daddy's cookings, he's out there, making money for me and he will put it in my account. He's actually a chef now. Pretty awesome, right?

"(y/n)-ah, how was it?", Jin asked as he pointed to my dish. "the taste is somehow unique", I thought as I stare at the dish with a smile before I felt my head being pat and I know it was Jin since his hand is warm and big.

Then they got ready to go to bighit while I just stood there like a doll not knowing what to do. I tugged Rapmon's sleeve, "umm... Am I going to wear my uniform school there?". He laughed, "of course not, I asked the manager to buy you clothes to sleep here and to go with us, wait a minute", he walked away while I stood still.

Taehyung then come to me and hugged me again, "please hug me back", he mumbled. I sigh, I don't see any reason to not hug so I hug him back and lay my head as to not look at his neck. From here, I can see Jungkook staring at me while he was having a chat with Jimin.

Suddenly he sang his part again,

"nan neoreul saranghae,
nan neoreul saranghae,
Gin chimmok sokeso
sori nae wechilge,
Eorisokgo nayakhagiman han nae maeumeul",

I smiled to his voice. Then he said, "(y/n)-noona, are you gonna wear your uniform school all night long?". I shook my head, "no, Rapmon-ah told the manager and he said for me to wait..".