Chapter 39- Make-up with Mongtae (reader's vhope) 2

I started doing his eyes, when finally I felt a soft breeze on my neck. Now who's doing this? I turn around to meet a grinning-sassy-like face of Hoseok. I cocked an eyebrow to him.

"why do I always feel amazing when I'm with you, (y/n)?", he asked as he stared directly to me while I ignore him and keep doing my work. "why ask me when you know the answer is in you", I asked back.

He pouted to me, "what if I don't know the answer? And the answer is in you instead?". "hyung, don't disturb noona, she's mine now", Taehyung suddenly voiced out. "she's not yours yet so shut up", he groaned before he gently ruffled my upper hair, "you're always making my heart shaking? Why is it that you-". "seriously hyung, shut up", Taehyung groaned this time in annoyance.

I patted Tae's head, "ignore your hyung, he's trying to grab your attention which was working". "what.are.you.talking.about.noona?", he deadpanned as he opened his eyes to stare at me. I blinked my eyes for a few times before saying, "Rapmonie told me that you guys have the hots for eachother". Their jaw-dropped at that.

"y-yah, when did he tell you that?", J-hope asked in disbelief. I tilted my head in amusement, "so it is true". "d-do you seriously think that's true?", Taehyung's eyes were wide a little and his jaw was still on the ground(hanging open).

I shrugged my shoulders, "well....is it true? If it's true, your VHope shippers would be happy to hear that", I said like it was nothing. All of a sudden, J-hope stomped his foot on the ground with a pouty look on his face, "aniya, I like V but I like you more, (y/n)". I looked at him and blinked my eyes two to three time before replying, "so it is true, VHope is real".

The others were stiffling their laughter as I said that. I don't get why they're embarrassed about this, I certainly don't hate gays if they thought about asking that.

I pulled the eyeliner away from his face to check for other things.

"(y/n)-noona-ah, I'm not gaying for hyung!", Taehyung whined as he held onto me. I stare back at him and tilted my head. "I-I'm not trying to make you jealous or mad! I reaaaaaalllly like you, Noona", he defended himself. I place my hand on his head, "gwenchana, I'm not jealous nor mad, besides, I don't mind you guys being gay to eachother, who am I to interrupt your love, right?". His jaw dropped again, he shook me, "noona, I don't like hyung, I like you! I love you!".

J-hope slapped Tae's back, "this is your fault, now she hates us". I look at the both of them, "now that I think of it, you guys sort of become inseparable since Day 1  and now that I remember.... Yesterday, when we were eating lunch together, Tae changed seats with Suga to seat next to Hope-ah, oh God, that really made sense", I punched my own fist on my own palm with a 'just-realized' face.

I know VHope cu'z Seola kept on bragging of how they look cute together, and how she's one of the shippers. She loved to tell me about her OTP(one true pair), and her favourite one is actually JinKook, because she said the age difference is really further and Jin was shipped with everyone, so yeah, she sometimes would tell me that the oldest should always be shipped with the youngest cu'z it's cuter that way, but I don't understand why she still is a fan of Jin eventhough she shipped JinKook, but anyway, on with the story~

"she's so cute"-Jin

"I know, it's funny though that she thinks VHope is real"-Jungkook

"I actually told her how you guys look like being gay for eachother, didn't know it'll lead it this way, this is amusing"-Rapmon

"omaigod VHope is SOOOOOO real!"-Seola

"(y/n)/-noona!! Jebal!!", the two of them whined. "I exchanged seat with Suga-hyung because I want to seat infront of you! I don't want to seat next to Hopie-hyung", he again defended himself. Jin then walked up to me and kissed my temple making me blush, "don't worry, the fan ships VHope, V usually is close to everyone which includes myself, VHope isn't real", he smiled to me.

[Miru's note~: daijoubu, I ship VHope real hard! I just hope VHope is really real! I mean, I watched lots of videos about them even the part where V got jelous because J-hope wants Jimin's attention and DAMN I love it! Okay shut up Author! O:) ]

The two were looking at me with pleading eyes. I still don't understand why would they be embarrassed about this but I decide to let it be, I grinned up to them, "okay fine, suit yourself, now shoo the both of you", I smiled sweetly to the both older oppa. Jin just smiled while Hope was pouting, "okay fine! But after Tae it'll be me", he pointed to himself as he puffed his cheeks in a pouty way.

J-hope is really weird but he's funny. I nodded my head to him and he finally left the both of us. I forcibly made Tae to seat back down on the chair then I continued doing his cheeks and eyeshadow and that was it. I was already done with Taehyung.

Right after Taehyung left the seat and hugged me for the nth time of the day, J-hope suddenly appeared and took a seat infront of me, he was grinning.