Chapter 52- Cooking with Jin 2

"mm~! Mashita! Where'd you buy it?", he smiled. I brought my finger to my lip as a silent manner and said, "that's a secret". I'm really happy that he like it. The one who only tasted my cookings were Daddy and Seola. Now I can add people, Jin tasted my cookings, I'm so happy.

I didn't even realize that Jin was looking at me. He was smiling, "tell me....you bake this, right? And don't lie, you're not good at lying". I blinked my eyes, 'ah, geez, how can he read me that easily?', I made a duck face pout, "okay you got me, how did you know?".

He smiled, "your face tells everything, you might be a good mother, you know". I look up at him and tilted my head to the side, "what made you say that?", then I look down at the pack of cookies in my arms. He lightly chuckled, "you're kind, sweet, caring, can cook and can bake...anyway, I think the mixtures looks great, what's next?".

I puffed my cheeks and was still blushing because of his compliment, "the milk...". "ohh..".

He and me sweatdropped at the thought of it. We continued baking and after we put it in the oven, we made the toppings, mixing it with sugar and we took a brief of the smell, then I was shocked when Jin dipped his finger into the mixture (fav/cake/flavour), and then taste it, "mm! This is delicious..", then he had an evil look, he dipped his finger again but this time he poked it on my nose.

"y-y-yah!", I pouted and then dipped my finger in the mixture and wiped it on his cheek. "a! You cheeky girl!", he started chasing me around the table while I ran for dear life.

"aaaaah! Aniya! Aniya! Stop chasing me!", I ran around the table as he chased me. He laughed, "you wiped the cream on my cheek!". "yah! Y-y-you did it first!", I was out of breath until he caught me and hugged me from behind, the two of us were out of breath  then we broke into a fit of laughter.

"baking with you is fun, let's do it another time, okay?", he was still hugging from behind. I nodded my head, "sure, Jinnie". He then turn me around, he stared at me and started leaning his face closer to mine, I froze in spot, I shut my eyes tight.
Then I felt a soft and light flick on my nose. WAIT! THAT WAS HIS TONGUE!

"The cream taste better with you", he said. I open my eyes and was redder than before, "oppa~! Why did you j-j-just licked me?", I plant both of my palms on my hot cheeks and pressed my lips together due to embarrassed. He laughed, "because you're sweet, you make me feel, not awkward", he ruffled my hair, he then looked around the kitchen, "oh god.. This is a mess, we better clean it up later". I look away, "wait...you still got something on your cheek", I wiped the cream that was on his cheek with my thumb and walked away to the sink to wash my hand and my nose because of the remaining cream.

Then I washed my burning face and breathed out a sigh, before I felt a presence behind me, a gentle but strong and lean arms were slowly wrapped around my slim waist, a chin was placed on my left shoulder, "you're so nervous, it's just me", he said.

"h-how could I not be nervous?", I just stared at the sink still with a pink face. He was staring at my pink face, "don't be". I pouted to myself and covered my pink face with both my palms, "this is embarrassing!". He laughed and grabbed my wrist, "don't cover your cute embarrassed red and pink face, it's really cute", he placed my hand down.

Then the cake was finished and we decorated it with the cream mixtures we made. Then we wiped the flavour over the cake, the smell of the (fav/flavour) was really intoxicating. Ah! My favourite! But then the texture and the colour of the cake is...not as usual.

"Jinnie, will it still taste the same?", I bit my lip and unbit it, knowing what he'll do to me if he saw it. He hummed, "Let's find out then", he took a cake knife and cut one piece into smaller pieces, he held one of the small cut with a spoon and bit it, "hmm~ you should taste it", he used the spoon to scoop the cake and he slipped it into my lips.

It didn't have a weird taste like I expected it would be, it's better than I expected!

My eyes sparkled, "it's really sweet! Sweeter than the one we made years ago". He cocked an eyebrow, "then why did your mom tell you not to pick like this kind?". I frowned to myself and shrugged my shoulder, "I don't know...maybe it's too sweet for me when I was younger, but next time let's choose the real one, okay~?".

He nodded, "let's share it with everyone", he suggested and make the cake so it won't look as if it was cut by him seconds ago. He put it in a box and held my hand, heading to the car, not my car since Seola used it to go to her music club.

We then went to their dorm, we knocked the door. We heard from the door that voices were talking.

"eh? Hyung is done already?"-Rapmon

"maybe noona didn't like her date with hyung"-Tae

"he's laid back, everyone loves Jin-hyung and.... everyone also love noona"-Jungkook

Then the door was opened by Suga, when he saw us, he was slightly shocked that I was there.

"(y/n)-sshii?", he said in shock. I waved a hand to him with a smile. "good evening guys~ we brought cake incase you're hungry", Jin walked himself into their dorm and was still holding my hand, he pulled me into their kitchen.

Everyone was shocked that I was there. Everyone watched us as we walked into the kitchen. EVERYONE followed us to the kitchen. EVERYONE simply means ALL the other six members.