Chapter 11

Natalie's Pov

I was frozen in shock when Xander stalked dangerously up to my boss and punched him very very hard in the face and he fell to the floor with a loud thud. His nose bleeding badly and I really think it is broken.

"Are you alright my beautiful love"? Xander asks, turning to me and I just nod my head . "Did he hurt you at all?" . I look down to the floor and shake my head but he grabs my chin in his hands and looks at my face. His expression turns into one of anger as he notices my bruised cheek. "IM GOING TO KILL THAT BASTARD."he yells making me whimper in fear at his tone.

He looks down at my unconscious boss and starts to grab him by the throat but I quickly react and hug his waist. "Please don't , he's had enough. I don't want to see you get into a bloody fight with him . He's not worth it." He sighs and turns around to cup my face in his large hands. " I know you think he's had enough but trust me . They will do a lot worse to him in jail. They might even kill him." I nod in agreement. "Can we let the police take it from here? I just want to leave this place. Please."

I plead as I resty small hand on his large chest. It's so tiny pressed against him. He suddenly growls and picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. "Let's go home my love." He says as he runs his nose against mine making me instantly smile. He carries me to the car, buckles me in and after getting in himself he drives off.

Most of the car ride is silent, as I hold my aching cheek. I wince at the contact at first but then relax.

Xander's large hand has never left my thigh.

"I will kill that bastard for hurting you. I should've been there to protect you . I'm so sorry my Bella." I instantly look over to Xander and see his face filled with regret. I cannot let him ever in any way think this is his fault. We finally reach his mansion and get out the car to enter. When we get inside I grab his hand and walk him over to the couch where we both sit facing each other. It's amazing how even when we are sitting he still some how towers over me.

"Xander, look at me." He turns his head up looking into my eyes and I reach up to hold his cheeks with my small hands "None of this. And I mean absolutely none of this is in anyway your fault. You saved me today and had you not arrived when you did. I don't know what would've happened to me. You protected me today in a way nobody ever has or would. Do not ever take the blame on yourself when my boss is the cause of this. Well some." He looks at me confused. "What do you mean by some"? I look down at my lap while nervously playing with my fingers.

"Well I said a few things back to him that fired him up a bit. But I never meant to push him over the edge."

He suddenly grabs my chin making me look him directly in the eyes. " He should never have ever said anything negative to you period. You had every right to defend yourself against him. So don't you start taking the blame on yourself either angel." I nod while closing my eyes tightly trying my best not to cry in front of him but he catches on to what I'm doing and pulls my head to his chest.

"It's ok baby, just let it all go." I hold onto him tightly while silent tears stream down my face. My head buried in his chest as he runs his fingers through my hair. Eventually I calm down completely and I just listen to the sound of Xander's heartbeat. It's actually really calming. "Should we postpone our date Mia Cara?" I give him a small smile.

"We can have our date here tonight. It will be different but we can make it fun." I giggle to myself as he nods his head happily like a child.

"In that case I'll bring out the junk food." He says. He gets up from the couch and walks into the kitchen with me trailing behind him. We open up the pantry and I immediately notice his love for junk food. He has an entire pantry full of unhealthy food. He pulls out all the snacks and drinks we need. "Let's take this all down to the movie theater." I stare at him in shock. Indeed, he is definitely the most rich man in all of America. He leads us to another level of the house and to a big door which reveals the most beautiful theater I've ever seen.

 He leads us to another level of the house and to a big door which reveals the most beautiful theater I've ever seen

I couldn't help but gaze at the sight in front of me . It was like seeing the night sky inside of your own house. It was more than beautiful. It was phenomenal. "I hope you like it my love." I laugh and turn around to hug him tightly.

"Thank you so much for showing me this." I stand on my tippy toes, pull his head down and kiss his lips gently but quickly and he grunts in response while wrapping his arms around my tiny body. After making out for about 10 minutes we finally decide on a movie and he starts it while I switch off the lights. Soon we are both enjoying the movie while eating snacks and cuddling.

Xander has my small body cuddled to him. This is the best date I've ever been on even though it is my first. Xander has really made this evening special just like he said he would. I am so happy I have him in my life. After the movie ends we decided to head upstairs to bed and I make my way back to the guest room which I stayed the previous night.

"Goodnight Xander. Thank you for making our first date special." He smiles down at me and kisses my lips softly

"All you have to do is ask my Bella and we'll have as many dates as you desire. Rest well my beautiful love." he then leaves for his room as I shut the bedroom door. I smile to myself as I think about how happy I am when I am with Xander. I really care about him. I don't know if I should tell him that though. What if he rejects me for coming on too strong or doesn't even have those feelings for me at all. As I am stressing out about this, I hear my phone buzz in my purse and I pull it out to see my friend Gabby calling so I answered.

"Hey Gabbs what's up"?

"What do you mean what's up? Are you ok Nina? I heard what happened to you today at the diner . Where are you I came to your apartment earlier and you weren't there".

"Im so sorry for worrying you Gabby but it's a long story actually. You remember Mr Moretti right"?

"Well duh of course".

"Well I'm sorta kinda at his house".

"......omg you gotta be kidding me what the hell are you doing there"?!

"Well he kinda saved me today from boss but he's been very caring towards me and so he let me stay at his place".

"Whatever you do don't sleep with him for money cause if I find out he's using you for a good time he's gonna get his ass whipped up good"!.

I chuckle at her response and she continues.

"But just remember Nina, you two may come from completely different worlds but a beautiful thing can really happen. Definitely be wise but continue to get to know him more and more so that you will know that you trust him. I am happy for you no matter what."

"Thank you so much Gabbs and I know, you're right. I'll probably come back home tomorrow anyway though. So I'll see you soon. I love ya."

"Love ya too darling.

I hang up my phone and place it back into my purse. I dress in a long sleeve gray shirt that I'm guessing belongs to Xander as it stops below my knees. I turn of the lights and climb into bed while taking in everything Gabby said earlier.