Chapter 55

Natalie's Pov

2 weeks later.

I woke up this morning in absolute joy and happiness as today is the day we find out the sex of our babies. Of course I'm beyond excited, so excited I woke up at 4:00am unable to go back to sleep until Xander convinced me that the peaches and I needed more rest. I woke up again at 8:00 and decided to cook a big breakfast everyone, even the guards which didn't put Xander in the greatest mood but...he'll be ok right?

I've just finished cooking turkey bacon, beef bacon, pancakes, waffles, scones, croissants, homemade biscuits, scrambled eggs, fried eggs, sunny side ups and grilled cheeses. What can I say I love to cook when I'm excited. Looking at the clock it reads 10:56am and our appointment isn't until 1:00pm. Smiling to myself about today's future events I make my way to Xander's office but knock on the door first as I know he's most likely busy with a few employees from his job that came over this morning to talk about CEO stuff.

The door opens up to reveal a brunette woman most likely in her late fifties but in excellent shape. Her skin wasn't really wrinkled or anything but her caked on makeup made her look so much older.

"How may I help you?" She asks in a slightly irritated tone.

"I need to speak with Xander." I reply politely.

"Sorry hun he's busy with his meeting right now and he would not like to be disturbed, now bah by-" before she can shut the door in my face a loud thunderous voice booms out.

"WHAT THE FUCK AMELIA." She turns around only to be faced with a very pissed off looking Xander. "I'm sorry sir I was just telling this wench to leave as I know you don't like to be disturbed during your meetings". She bats her eyes up at him innocently before sending me a fake smile. "Get your shit together and get the fuck out of my home. You're fired."

A gasp escapes her lips as she stares in pure shock. "And if you ever fucking show up in my presence again I will make sure you're as good as dead." Fear flashes in her eyes as she quickly begins to gather her things before running out the door. Xander orders the rest of the employees to leave his office before motioning me to come in. "Come and sit on my lap love." He motions with his arms open for me.

Making my way over to him he picks me up to straddle him and wraps me in his snug hold, holding my close to his chest. "You know you don't have to knock on the door to come in angel, why did you?"

"I didn't want to interrupt something important so I thought that it would be best to you know...knock". Grinning up at him he lets out chuckle while hugging me too him and stroking the back of my head. I nearly purr at the feeling. "I understand you want to be polite angel but know that you never ever need permission to come in here or anywhere in the house for that matter. As long as you're safe I have nothing to worry about." He nuzzles our noses together making me giggle.

"Let's go and get breakfast love. We have a long day ahead of us". Wrapping my legs around his torso he picks my body up as we make our way into the kitchen. I try to tell him to put me down but he refuses by saying he needs to hold me close. Aww mwy big wittle bwaby! He needs me. I don't know how manages to do it but he fixed both our plates in 3 minutes before sitting us at the table with me on his lap.

We begin to feed each other until we start to get fool. "Come on love just take one more bite of the pancakes. You need your strength for the day and for our peaches you're carrying. I'm almost concerned I'm not feeding you enough". I take 3 more bites before getting and heading upstairs to get ready. 

Now we are on our way to the doctors and I'm not just nervous. I'm scared. You know how sometimes when parents go for checkups the first time and everything is fine but then later something happens? Well that's literally how I feel right now as I absent mindedly rub my tummy. I just hope everything is ok but I can't be negative. I need to focus on more important things like COLORS FOR THE BABIES ROOM OF COURSE!.

I feel a strong large hand rest on my thigh and I instantly come back from the frightening thoughts in my head. "Don't worry princess ok?" He lifts my hand up to place a gently kiss on it. "Everything is going to be fine with you and our little peaches so stop worry ok love? What do I have to do I make you stop thinking so hard". I feel his hand inch higher and higher to the insides of my thigh and near my clothed and aching center. He hand inches higher but I quickly put mines on his to stop him.

"Xander no, we can't. You're driving and we're in the car". He moves his hand away and as soon as I'm caught off guard he slips his hand down the front and into my panties. "X-Xander...n-ahh." I moan out as he suddenly begins to rub my swollen and sore clit in circular motions. I try to pull his hand away but it's no use because he's so much stronger than me. "That's it baby....keep moaning out for me. Moan my name". He presses down even harder which makes me begin to thrash a bit.

He slips two fingers inside of me and I automatically throw my head back as my body shakes in pleasure. "Xander....don't stop.." He fingers me fast and hard as he continues to pump in and out. I feel something build up inside of me and before I know it I'm screaming out I cum, milking his fingers. I pant heavily as he brings his fingers to his mouth, tasting my juices . "Absolutely delicious."

I sit back and wonder how in the world he did that while driving. This man has mad sexual skills and I giggle to myself at the thought.

We pull up to the doctors office and Xander comes around to my side of the car to help me out and inside the building. As usual I he places me on his lap and I curl up into his warm chest as we await our turn.

After a surprisingly longish wait we now in the examination room and Dr. Carl is performing the ultrasound. "Are you two ready to know the gender of the babies". Xander I Nod and I squeeze his hand in anticipation. "You're having a boy and a girl. The twins you're carrying are fraternal and ..they both seem to be in great shape."

I feel tears slip down my face at the the good news. Our babies are healthy and we're having a boy and a girl! Can this day get any better?! "Also with twins you'll definitely feel the kicks more often now that you're nearly 5 months. You need to make sure you keep taking prenatal vitamins and follow a healthy diet. Make sure you are not and I repeat are not doing any kind of stressful work like heavy lifting or anything that can stress you out. At nearly 5 months you've already made it out of the woods of a possible miscarriage but you could make the babies come too early if you don't any kind of labor so please take care of yourself. Make sure you're eating a decent amount of food a day and you might need to eat more just in case because you're eating for 3".

The doctor cuts of the machine and Xander wipes the jel off my belly before helping me fix my clothes and stand up "This is wonderful news! Thank you Dr. Carl!"

"No problem Natalie and I also would like you to schedule an appointment with a heart specialist I know, Dr. Nathan Greten. We need to make sure your heart will be in good shape for your delivery whether you have an epidural or give birth naturally unless you have surgery so I will make sure he gives you a call so you can schedule an appointment with him."

"Thank Dr. For everything and we'll see you in eight weeks."

Leaving the office I try to control my laughter as Xander fist bops the air before we both get in the car. Honestly there really are no words to describe how happy we are and its so overwhelming I feel like I'm gonna cry but it's also a hormonal thing too. "Can you believe this angel?! We're having a boy and a girl. I'm gonna have a little man to pass the company down to one day and a little princess I will spoil everyday of my life."

"I'm just so happy. I love these babies so much already and I can't wait to meet them". Xander brings his hand on my stomach, rubbing it in circles. "Keep growing for daddy babies. He and mommy are so excited to meet you both".

One thing I know for sure...is that Xander is going to be an outstanding father to our little peaches.