Chapter 67

Natalie's Pov

He's here. And I don't know what's about to happen so Lord if you can please just tell Xander I love him. I say to myself.

David steps out the car along with some kind of brief case. He takes seat across from me on the bench as I stare at him emotionless. "I see you decided to listen to me. Wise choice. I knew you weren't a stupid whore after all. You really do love my son don't you?" Otherwise you wouldn't be here."

"The reason I'm here is because of him. I won't let you hurt him in anyway and it's a shame that after everything he's been through you still can't seem to come through for him and act like a real father. But I guess some people can't change."

He simply smirks at my remark. How crazy and heartless can you be?

"I'm here to offer you a deal actually. You see, all of my son's life his mother and I actually had a plan for him. Even when we weren't together we always knew that one day we'd make sure he marries someone who holds some kind of power. A woman that comes from a good family, and wealth. Someone that will make him look good and produce him heirs. Not someone that will make him look like he picked a hooker from off the streets".

My anger is literally rising so I decide to get a little funny with him. "Produce? You make children sound like objects sent from a breeding factory".

He chuckles darkly. "Well that's how I see it. Xander is holding the future to my company and I don't want you getting in the way of that. So I'm offering you a deal. I'll give you 30 million dollars if you leave him. Leave him and never come back to him. You can never have contact with him ever again in any way. It'll be enough money to take care of you and your children".

I stare at him in shock. "Children?"

"Did you really think I wouldn't find out you're carrying twins? And honestly I could force you two to separate. Send Xander pictures of you with another man in bed or make it look like you cheated on him. But the only problem is ...he wouldn't believe me. Some I'm trying to give you the easy way out here".

I feel so many emotions flood through me at once. How dare this bastard try to buy me out. There is NO amount of money that could keep me away from him. "Never." I seethed through my clenched teeth. "There is nothing you could offer me, nothing you could say, nothing you could ever do to keep me away from Xander. I love him do you hear me? I love him and there is nothing you could do to make me leave him or keep up apart!".

He looks slightly surprised at my outburst but he better know I'm serious. He closes and locks his briefcase that is feels with stacks among stacks of cash and stands up. "And there's nothing I could possibly do to change your mind?"

"You'll have to kill me to keep me away from him". I hiss angrily. I stand up and begin to walk away until he says something. "Wrong choice my dear. You'll pay the price for this one". He suddenly pulls out a gun which sparks fear all over my body. I attempted to run but gun shots ring through the air as I suddenly feel the worst pain I've felt in my chest. I drop to the ground, landing on my side as I clutch my chest and begin to scream in pain.

I hear his care door slam shut before he drives off, leaving me there to eventually hemorrhage to death. I immediately clutch my stomach and think of my babies. I start to fade out to the feeling of slow kicks in my tummy before everything goes black..."

Xander's Pov

"Where the fuck is she?!" I yell out angrily . When I woke up the bed was empty and I thought my angel was downstairs satisfying a weird food craving but she wasn't. I looked everywhere in the house for her even the back and front yard, the garden the greenhouse. She's just...gone. I tried calling her 200 times but she hasn't fucking answered.