Chapter 53

Natalie's Pov

Walking through the baby store with Danny, we both joke at how small some of these baby clothes are. Everything in here is so cute and adorable but since we don't know the genders of the babies we can't pick out clothes yet. When I told Danny I was having twins she said Xander better not leave my side the entire time during labor or he'll be the one screaming in agony.

"So have you thought of any possible names for the babies yet? I mean come on we gotta talk names because mostly you'll have boys or girls so you should think about names." I giggle at her eagerness. "Well I don't know yet. I've never really had time to sit and think about names for the babies yet but I'm sure some great ones will come to mind. But I want to know all of your ideas so don't leave anything out."

"Oh I promise you I won't. And has Xander thought about any names yet?"

"No not yet. I guess with all the stuff that's been going on we just haven't had the time to actually do that yet. I mean between his company and all this Andrew mess it's been really stressful for him lately and I'd hate to stress him out further."

"Natalie, those babies your carrying are his as much as they're yours. If there is one thing I know is that you and the babies are far from stressful to him and he loves you a lot. I've never actually seen a man leave their girlfriend with so much security for 1 day in my laugh." We both break out into a fit of laughter on this. And she's right. Everything Xander does truly shows me how much he loves me.

"And besides I'm not surprised if the man kills whoever simply looks at you."

"Believe or not me neither."

"Sooooo have you met his parents?" I feel my heart slightly sadden at the mention of his parents and the fact they don't approve of me. And sometimes in the past I believed what they said was true...but I know I can't worry about  that anymore. "Yes I have. Umm...they don't really like me. They think that Xander should be with someone who has something to offer him. Someone that comes from a long line of great wealth and who can afford at least 7 cars. And most definitely someone who is not a stray, an orphan with no family, dowery and definitely not a waitress."

"Oh my God Natalie. D-do they know you're pregnant?"

"No. And I would like to keep it that way for as long as possible because  if they don't approve of me Than they will most definitely not be happy that he impregnated me. It's bad enough that his uncle Jack hates me too so .....ugh everything is just such a mess and I wish I could just fix it all. But never and not even for a second do I regret meeting Xander. He changed my life for the better and I love him with everything I have."

"Good. You need to stick to its him no matter what. And don't worry about his parents or uncle because they don't understand the love you two have for each other and besides they're gold diggers."

"Danny!!"

"What? I'm just saying if they want someone to marry him who has money then they are." Laughing we both continue to shop for all kinds of toys for the babies.

After 5 good hours of shopping we decided to eat at a cafe near by. Sitting at a booth I watch as Danny flirts with the waiter before he leaves to take our orders. "He was mad gorgeous. I sure wouldn't mind having him for a night". Smiling I burst out in giggles at her statement. "Just a night though Danny?? Wouldn't you rather have someone for more than a night?"

"Well....I suppose you're right". Just as I'm about to talk, my phone rings and excusing myself I take the call in the restroom.

"Yes my love?"