Chapter 12

Natalie's Pov

I am currently still up thinking about my conversation with Gabby earlier. And she was right. I want to give Xander a chance. At least get to know him.

But I am poor and I have nothing to offer a billionaire as successful as Xander. I don't even have a family and the only friends I have are Gabby and her family. I don't belong in Xander's world with big parties, lemos and champagne. I belong where I am now which is waitresses and maintaining my 1 bedroom apartment. I would have to try to figure out a way to tell him I don't belong here and I need to go back home which I plan on doing in the morning . At times like this I wish a had a mother to talk to about these things. About life changing decisions and experiences. But I don't, I have me, myself and I Really have enjoyed my time here with Xander . He is really really special to me but I don't belong here. He's going to end up marrying some rich guys daughter one day and start a family of his own. I'm not going to be the cause of him not having a happy ending so I must leave. It's for the best for both of us. After a long conversation in my head, I start to get sleepy so I close my eyes and soon darkness takes over.

In the morning I am greeted by the blinding light of the sun casting down through the windows. I smile to myself as my mind drifts to the evening I shared with Xander yesterday.

He does the sweetest things for me and it makes me feel like I never want to leave him but I know I must and its going to hurt my heart more than it will his , I mean all good things must come to an end right? and what if he is just doing all this to bed me for a night?. But no, if he was using me for sex then he wouldn't have cared for me like he has.

As I push my bad thoughts to the back of my mind, I try to turn around to get off the but my efforts are useless as I look down to see two big muscular arms secured around my waist.

I look behind my shoulder to see a very sexy Greek God sleeping, Xander. He looks so handsome as his beautiful dark hair bows above his eyebrows, his stubble lightly showing and his eyes closed as he sleeps with a small smile on his face.

When did he come in here?

Struggling, I try to pry myself from his tight hold on my body but end up falling to the floor with a loud thud in the process. Xander's eyes snap open as he notices me groaning on the floor

"Love are you ok? here, come back to bed." He immediately begins to move out of bed to get me but I tell him to relax as I crawl back over to the bed, climb in and just as expected , Xander wraps his arms around my back as I face him. I reach up and softly stroke his cheek.

"Good morning Xander" I say with a smile on my face. "Good morning my beautiful love, did you sleep well?"

I immediately nod "Yes I did, did you?" He smirks down and me and chuckles "Well as you can see princess It wasn't until I came in here to sleep with my Bella." I blush at his statement while mentally cursing myself for blushing in front of him . I quickly hid my face in his chest while he laughs "Sweet Angel you're so adorable. That's something I love about you."

He runs his fingers through my messy hair and I hum in satisfaction with his touch. I then look up at him with a series expression as I remember my plans today. I have to leave him.

"Xander you know that I've loved being here right?" I ask and he nods his head slowly. "And just as much as I've loved being here, I have to go back home. I need to get back to work or probably find a new job and I can't do that if I'm here. I've loved being here with you , there's no greater feeling I've experienced in my life but I have to go back home. Maybe we'll see each other again soon?"

I see sadness written all over his face. It hurts me more than it does him but it's what has to be done. I can't stay with him anymore I have to be independent. Because at the end of the day , the only one left is me, alone. And I've accepted that.

"Love, I don't want you to go back to that dangerous apartment alone. I don't want to be here alone without you. I want you to move in with me Angel". I just stare at him in complete shock.

"I..I can't Xander . I have to work and I am trying to save up for a better and safer apartment. If I could would stay here with you but I can't. I've always looked out for myself, I've always had to make a living on my own. I really care about you a lot Xander and you've made me never want to leave you just in these past few days but I can't stay here forever. I'm just extra baggage and I won't bring you down in the dirt with me. You should let me go". I look up to him to find an angry expression on his face . He cups my cheeks into his large hands and stares at me intensely.

" Never ever say you are extra baggage. You really don't know that you're the reason why I smile, the reason Why I was about to kill your boss for hurting you or his assistant. The reason I will now have the perfect love and family I've always wanted. You're my world my beautiful angel. I don't think I could ever live without you. I want you with me and by my side everyday. I never want to leave you. I want to wake up to see you safe and sound in my arms in the morning, I want to go to sleep with you in my arms at night. I just want you Angel."

I close my eyes as I feel them water and look down, willing myself not to let them spill in front of him, but fail miserably as I let them go. He leans in and kisses each of my tears away.

"I'm not good enough for you Xander, and I'll never be." He grabs my chin making me look him in his memorizing eyes. "You're my everything princess don't you understand? You're more than what I want. I've never felt this way about any woman. You're my One and only Love. Please don't leave me princess. I love you. I am in love with you."

As soon as he says that my heart starts to race at such a fast pace you could almost visibly see my chest moving. I start to think , do I love him? We just met each other and he loves me? Nobody ever has except for Gabby's family. No one has ever cared for me . But I know that deep down, my feelings for him are very deep. They way I feel when I'm near him, the butterflies I get in my stomach when he touches me. He makes me feel something I've never felt from anyone he makes me feel loved." And I know something in my heart that is true. I truly love him as well. which is why I tell him "I love you too Xander."

He brings his lips down to mine and we share a long and passionate kiss. I moan lightly as his tongue runs over my lips asking for entrance which I gladly permit. After our little session we soon head downstairs for breakfast.