Chapter 50

Xander's Pov

The day after I spent time with only my beautiful princess was the doctors appointment for the baby and I hope everything goes well today. I know my angel is worried about our little peach but our peach is strong, like his or her Mommy and Daddy.

After a long morning of getting my angel ready for the day I made her a warm cup of tea and a hearty but healthy meal before we headed to the doctors office and now we're both waiting patiently for the nurse to call us back. Looking next to my innocent beauty I watch as her face pales with worry, I notice her taking in deep breaths and I squeeze her hands gently before turning her gaze up towards me. "My love you're going to make yourself sick if you don't calm down ok?, you shouldn't stress it's not good for the baby."

"B-but w-what if something is wrong Xander?, I tried not to stress or worry but not knowing what's wrong makes it even worse."

"I know princess but most likely the baby is just moving around. Nothing is wrong." I kiss her now tear stained cheeks as I wipe them away with my thumbs."I know. But if something..is possible wrong would you forgive me?". Her question slightly angers me at the fact that she thinks I will treat her differently if something happens to our baby....but nothing and I mean nothing or nobody will ever change my love for this brown colored beauty. I pick her up from her seat and sit her on top of my lap sideways as I wrap an arm around her tiny frame protectively as I cradle the 3 month baby bump in my other hand.

"Natalie. There's nothing you could do that I wouldn't forgive you for. I know I was upset with you for not telling me about your heart condition but I swear to you on my life I'll never talk to you like that or ever treat you in that way again. I'm so sorry I ever hurt you.. My dad always had a bad temper and unfortunately it was passed down but I'm trying my best to control it now for you. So please my angel let's not stress or worry about anything else until we see the doctor. I love you and our baby more than anything my love."

Nodding her head she peeks up at me with her big beautiful brown eyes and gives me a smile. I bring my lips down to hers in quick kiss. This woman is going to be loved and feel love the rest of her days.

"Mrs Natalie Orez?" The nurse called and taking my angel's hand we both make our way to a room. I pick my angel up and place her on the examination seat before sitting in the seat next to her

"Alright Miss Orez, what's been going on lately?"

"Well recently I've began to experience this weird fluttery feeling in my stomach and I wanted to come in a make sure everything was ok because at first I thought it was just a random feeling but it's been getting stronger."

"That's completely understandable Miss Natalie. Most soon to be mothers come in all the time for check ups like this and everything turns out fine trust me. You have nothing to worry about. We'll let Dr. Carl come in and take an ultrasound so we can get a look at the baby."

"Thank you ma'am." The nurse smiles before turning to leave the room. Reaching over I grab my angels hand for comfort and shortly Dr. Carl makes his appearance.

"Hello Natalie my dear, today we're going to do and ultrasound so we can find out what is causes the flutters lately. Have you been taking your prenatal vitamins as instructed?"

"Yes Doctor."

"Good. And I know your boyfriend has been taking excellent care of you." This makes my angel giggle as she lays down on her back and the doctor squirts the jel on her tummy before dimming the lights and placing the transducer on her belly.
Sure enough the little thumps of a heartbeat are heard, bringing a huge smile to my face.

"Everything appears to be.....aha!" Both me and my angel look up at him in confusion and slight concern. "What's wrong Dr. Carl"? My worried angel asks.
"Trust me when I tell you nothing is wrong. But I must tell you to be prepared for double cries at night."

"What?". Dr. Carl smiles before looking at us both. "Congratulations mommy and daddy of 2. You're having twins." .

As much as I tried to contain my happiness I couldn't and immediately jumped up and fist bumped the air as my angel laughs in happiness. "Oh my gosh Xander we're having twins! This is amazing!"

"And the reason you've been experiencing
these strong flutters is because your babies are kicking." The Doctor turns the lights back on before clicking off the monitor and my angel wipes the jel off her tummy as I help her sit up. "Now since you're carrying twins I need you to take it a lot more easy because if you stress then you can hurt your heart and your babies and I won't lie to you carrying twins in your condition can put a strain on your heart if you're not careful Natalie. Make sure that you keep taking your prenatal vitamins daily and that you have a healthy diet. And most importantly....no more work from now on ok?. It's not a good idea and in fact I want you to at least be on bed rest for 2 days out of the week."

"What about sex?" My angel blushes furiously and lightly taps my arm as I chuckle at her. "Sex is good for the babies but just make sure it's not anything....too wild."

"Thank you doctor."

"It's my pleasure. And please keep taking excellent care of Natalie."

"Absolutely." The doctor bids us goodbye before we both head out the doctors office and to the car. I open the door for my pregnant princess before helping her in and securing her seat belt and I then I make my own way into the car. "Xander you know I coul-" I immediately cut her office with a kiss as I take her hands in mine. "No angel. From now own I will be doing everything and I mean everything for you so get ready for long days of rest and me pampering you". I kiss her hands and she stares at me with so much love in her eyes. "I love you Xander. And I'm going to try my best not to work so we can keep the babies healthy."

"Good because you and our babies is the only thing that matters to me. And I love you more sweet angel." I kiss her lips before bending down and kissing her belly twice. "And I love you too daddy's little loves."

And like a normal couple we picked up Krispy creme donuts before arriving home.

I cuddled my angel closer to me as we laid on the bed watching The Notebook. I honestly don't know why my angel finds these sad romance stories intriguing but anything for my love. My arms are wrapped tightly around her waist, hugging her to me and my face buried in her growing breasts. Her arms around my neck as she gently runs her fingers repeatedly through my hair. I close my eyes and relax at the wonderful feeling.

"Xander?....I know this is a weird question but....do I seem fat to you?".

"Of course not my love. Just because your belly is swelling does not mean your getting fat. And besides, I see your breasts are growing bigger which for me is a delight". I kiss the top of her breast before looking up at her with pleased grin. She has a flushed look on her face before looking away but I pull her chin back to face me. "You're beautiful my love. You're perfect. And I don't want you to be ashamed of how you look. Our babies are growing in here". I say as I place a hand on her belly. "So you're going to get bigger but your beauty will never go away. No matter how you look, you'll always be my perfect angel." Leaning down she smashes my lips to hers and sure enough the heated make out turned into a long passionate night of love making.