Chapter 22

Xander's Pov

Waking up the next morining I notice its still dark outside, looking over to my clock it reads 5:30am. I see my princess still asleep in my arms. I hate to wake her but if we both want to be on time for work we have to get ready. I am driving her to work myself and then I'll have my men pick her up and bring her to my office later. Brushing strands of her hair out of her hair i leaned down and whisper in her ear. "Angel, its time to wake up. Come on, open those big beautiful eyes princess" she moans in her sleep before stretching gingerly. If she moans again we're definately gonna be late for work. She opens her eyes and smiles softly. "Good Morning Xander. How did you sleep''?

"I always sleep peacefully when im with you love." Leaning in I kiss her lips softly yet dominantly. She groans as her mouth parts lightly and I enter my tongue into her mouth. The kiss quickly gets heated and we both pull away for air. "Ok princess, I'm warning you now if we don't stop we will both be late and I won't be able to stop continuously making love to you". Nodding her head we both decided to get ready and grab a bite to eat before we leave. I will not let my angel go to work without food on her stomach. I head downstairs   as I decided to let my hair air dry after taking a cold shower. I see my love dressed in her waitress uniform which for some reason I always found quite sexy. Walking behind her I wrap my arms around her small waist and place butterfly kisses from her neck to her jaw leisurely.

"X-Xa-ander I-Aahh." She moaned out as I devour her sweet spot right below her ear. "I-ohhh-w-we-need to g-go" I give one last long suck and replace it with a kiss as I pull away from her neck. "Ok angel but I promise you we will finish this later. Hopefully you won't be too sore to accommodate this Big Fat-" she cuts me off with a kiss and laughs at my puzzled expression. "Yes, I will....accommodate but you are going to be late and so will I so let's go!" I grab my keys and we both rush out to the car and are soon on our way.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay princess? Why don't you just come to the office with me" I tell her as we are now in the parking lot of the diner. "No baby I told you I will be perfectly fine. Trust me. And yes I will call you if anything happens except if you're in a meeting."

"Fuck the meetings, you are to call me no matter what at any time I don't care if you have to one day burst through the damn doors and interrupt one. You are to call me at anytime is that understood princess?" She nods he head with a smile.

"Now that we've established that it's time for you to get to work Mr. Don't keep that future waiting" I laugh as she tries to mimic my voice and kiss her lips quickly. "I'll see at 2:30 princess." Nodding her head she begins to get out the car but does something I wouldn't expect.....she turns around to hug me tightly as if...she's almost saying goodbye. I hug her back tightly and soon she heads inside the diner to work. Driving on the highway to my building I sigh as I think about the safety of my love. She's so brave but still so innocent. Earlier this morning I really wanted to just take her hard against the door. The feeling of being inside her is the best I've ever known and I love the fact that she's all mine. Mine alone. No one else will have her ever but me. No woman has ever had an effect on me like she does. No one can make me feel the way she does . No one can love and care for me like she does. Every detailed thing about her is pure perfection. I know she was made for me, and I'll never let her go.

Once I get inside my company building I go straight to my office.

It's pretty huge which is good because I have a lot of files, paper work, contracts and it's also a place where I plan my creation of new programs for my business

It's pretty huge which is good because I have a lot of files, paper work, contracts and it's also a place where I plan my creation of new programs for my business. Sometimes if I have small business meetings they are held in here. No I don't like to host them in here often because I need my personal space so I'll only do it maybe 5 times a year it depends on what the discussion is. I have much bigger offices than this because I have company buildings that expand in various places over the world. Sometimes I have to take business trips to Paris, Tokyo, Dubai, Barcelona, London. Everywhere basically. The only reason it gets better is because my princess will be everywhere with me. I love her so much it hurts, the thought of losing her is just completely unbearable I can't even imagine my life without her. She's the only one thing in my life I have to live for. I'm going to make her happy for the rest of her life, she'll never be alone again. I really want to marry her as soon as possible but I know I have to take it kinda slow for now. I don't know how soon she wants children but whenever she lets me get her pregnant is when we'll have them. I smile at the thought of being a dad. A little person created by the love of my princess and I. That will be one of the best feelings in the world besides making love to her. Looking down at my watch it reads 7:15. I have a great deal of work to get done before my love comes so I have to prepare for my first staff meeting of the day.