Chapter 21

Xander's Pov

I watch as my princess rubs her belly as we have just finished our breakfast. No doubt she was full because we had a huge meal. I can't wait until she rubs her belly that will be swollen with our child. Sometimes I think about how beautiful she will look when she is pregnant. I know she isn't ready for children right now which is why we will wait as long as she wants. I just hope it's not too long. "Angel how about we go shopping at the mall today? " she gives me a wide grin and immediately nods her head. "Ok. Well let's go get ready, we have a long day ahead of us".

After getting dressed for the mall, I head downstairs to my office to check on a few things while I wait on my princess. Sitting at my desk I feel my phone vibrate and see the caller ID as Leo so I answered.

"Any more words from either of them?"

"Well I did get them to talk a bit more but they were saying all kinds of crazy incoherent things I couldn't get it all. But I definitely think something shady is going on because they were talking about some guy they used to work for who wants to buy Natalie."

"Did they give you a name?"

"No. We installed cameras in their cells little to their knowledge so we can get more information on whoever this guy is their talking about."

"Good. I want a full report on whatever you guys here. I should be over there around noon tomorrow. Thanks Leo.

"No problem man".

Hanging up the phone I let out a frustrated groan. Who on earth would want my Natalie, my princess. I tell you what they'd have to move heaven and earth to get to her because I sure as hell won't let anything happen to my precious especially not on my watch. I'm going to have to make sure 2 of my men go with her to work tomorrow. I know she won't love the idea but it's about her safety right now, that's all that matters. Good thing I have more guards coming in tomorrow so I should have about 150.  know you're think omg how impossible it is but it's actually not. None of these guys have families and they've all been in the army so it's going to work out fine.

"Xander I'm ready" I hear my princess say and I turn around to see her in a long sleeve mauve shirt with black skinny jeans and black boots. Her hair pulled up into a ball with loose girls falling freely in her face. "Angel you look so beautiful we might have to skip the mall and get busy with something else". I pull her to me and began to nibble on her ear which makes her face flush and she releases as small moan. "Come on love. We better stop before we can't." I take her hand in mine and pretty soon we're in the car on our way to the mall.

"Xander, what's the mall like?" I am shocked at her question. My angel has never been....oh yeah this is gonna be a long day. "Well it's very big and it has a lot of different stores where you can buy anything like clothing, shoes, perfume, books, electronics. Basically everything. They even have a pet shop."

"Can we pleeeeeeese look at the puppies!!!. Please please please?". Laughing hysterically at her enthusiasm I nod my head and she hugs my arm. "Thank you thank you thank you!!, you're the best." She kisses my cheek. She's too adorable. Man I love this woman.