Chapter 13

Xander's Pov

Sitting down at the table while looking at my sweet love, I notice how beautiful she is with her messy curls in her face , framing her beautiful face. I smile as I watch her happily eat her pancakes with syrup on the corner of her lips. I lean across the table and lick it off of her lips which causes her to yelp in surprise. I chuckle at her as she looks down in her lap shyly. "Baby, have you given any thoughts to our conversation this morning?." she bits her lip while thinking. " Angel I really need you to stay with me. I need to keep you safe and protected at all times but I need you here most importantly because I love you. You make me happy Natalie, hell you even made my house keeper happy". she giggles and smiles widely at my words. " And there' no way I could go a day without hearing that beautiful laugh. Mia Cara I can only see a future with you, and you're the only person I want to spend it with. I need you here love you bring life back into this house, you bring life back into me. Say you'll stay." with a happy expression on her face she stands up from her seat and makes her way to mine "Yes. I will move in with you" I immediately pick her up and spin her around holding her tightly to me as she laughs "I'll take your happy '' I kiss her nose, eyes , cheeks and lips. "you have no idea angel. You don't worry about a thing anymore my love. I'll take care of you." before she can reply I capture her lips with mine, molding them together softly . She moans lowly but audibly which makes me go hard instantly. No doubt she could feel it because of the position we are in as her are around my waist, my pelvis pressed against her core. " I think I should go back to my place and pack up my stuff because I cant keep wearing your T-shirts ." I grin at the thought of her walking around our house in just my T-shirt everyday. "I don't mind it at all kitten, I find you very sexy in only my clothes. But no one is ever to see you in just my shirt but me. You're all mine" I trace slow, wet kisses up her neck and she moans in delight. Her breaths come out as small pants as she raises her small hands to my chest. "Xa-Xander I d-don't think w-we should d-do t-this here." I pull away from her neck and give her butt a quick squeeze before letting her slide down my legs as she stands to her feet. " lets go get ready so we can leave love''. and with that we head upstairs hand in hand.

An hour later we are walking to my car and soon are on the road. Driving slowly through the traffic I look down to see my angel playing with my fingers on my free hand. its a habit of hers and a very cute might I add. I look over to see her biting her lip. I imagine her doing with while I eat her out slowly as she thrashes in my hold . Oh how I would love to use my-"Xander are you ok? you kinda spaced out a bit there". I turn my head to see my love with a concerned look on her face. " I'm ok love. I was just thinking. After we pack up your things today I will make sure my men bring your things to the mansion in the morning." I bring her hand up to my mouth and place a gentle kiss on top of it. " I don't have a lot of clothes at my apartment so your men wont have to work too hard". we both laugh at her statement . " its ok princess, they don't mind". Pretty soon we pull up to her apartment and I can't help but say I am shocked and angry my princess had to live in an area like this and all by herself. Anything could have happened while she would at night in the dark from the diner. Well everything is getting ready to change because my angel will only have the best from now on. We make our way inside her apartment and immediately start boxing up her things. After a while of packing, my phone rings in my pocket and I tell my kitten I have to take it while walking out of the room.

"What's going on Leo"?

"Nothing bad but the guys were wondering if you wanted us to wait for you to do the questioning first."

"Yes. Tell them they are all to wait , I want to show that asshole what pains really is and I need answers from him. So no one is to touch him until I get a hold of him myself. Understand?"

"Yeah Xan, it's nice to see you really care about someone now. I'm glad you've found your woman".

"Thanks Leo, I'll meet hopefully be there this time , I'll come by in an hour. Make sure he's ready for me too".

"Will do boss".

Hanging up the phone I make my way back to the room where I see my angel attempting to climb her shelf to reach something but I quickly lift her tiny waist up in my arms to steady her. "Here love, let me help you" . She reaches up to grab what she needs and I carefully place her back to her feet. "Thank you my beautiful Xander."she says lovingly.

I smile in appreciation of my new name. "Ok. I think that's about it. I don't plan on taking my couch because I was going to throw it out anyway. We got all of my other furniture and my clothes and the rest I'm not worried about." She says calmly.

I lean down and peck her lips. "Alright. I'll make sure the guys are here at exactly 7:30am." She giggles at me while playing pushing my arm.

"Why so early though Xander? I don't want anyone to be all stressed out because of me." I make her look me in he eyes.

"You are not stressing out anyone. You never do and you never will. My men will be more than happy to work for me unless they don't want to get paid." She nods he head in response.

"Baby, do you still want to work at the diner? Because I'd rather you not."

"Xander I can't just not work. Yes I do want to keep working there because it's where my best friend works. Please on the same page with me on this." She says.

I give her an unsure look as I still try to decide. "My love please. I promise if something else bad happens there I'll send in my resignation. But I need something to do everything . I can't just sit in the mansion." I sigh a loud but nod my head in understanding. I know my Bella wants to work. I know she feels the need to work for something everyday and that's one of the things I love about her . She's strong willed, passionate and driven. When she wants something she works hard for it and never ever complains. The women I used to take to dinners and galas always did complain about having to lift a finger for anything in life. They'd always have someone to do their dirty work for them. But not my angel. She works and does it happily even though I can and will buy her anything her heart desires. Being the top billionaire in all of America, means I have enough to last me a lifetime and after that. But I know that will not stop her from working so I gave in. I hope she works all she wants now because when I impregnate my princess with my babies, she won't be working for the world.