Chapter 70

Xander's Pov.

Waking up at exactly 5:00am I carefully get out to bed so I don't awake my princess and head to the bathroom. I freshen up and shower before getting dressed.

Today is the day my father is out of my life for good. I didn't want it to have to come to this but it has to for the protection of my family. I slip on my shoes before heading out back into the room. I watch as my beautiful brown skinned beauty sleeps peacefully as I bend down and gently kiss her soft cheek. She mumbles something which makes chuckle to myself. I walk over to the babies cribs and watch as they're both sound asleep.

I kiss each of their little heads making their little feet begin to move around before telling them I love them and their mother more than life itself.

Making my way into the office I see all of my armed men ready and loading their weapons. I load my Glock 17 and my Browning HI power before tucking them in my waist belt. We load the SUV with rifles and other weapons just Incase someone tries to invade our mission. I've assigned 50 of the my men to guard the house while I'm gone for protection. I start up the car and head out with Leo and my Aunt trailing behind us along with 8 other SUVS.

I won't be proud of what's about to happen but I have no choice. I've given that fucker all the chances he's deserved but no more. This ends now.

We pull up to the warehouse and I strategize our plan for how this will go down. "Leo, I need you and 6 of the guys to come inside with me to the main room. I will be in the cell with my father alone to handle him but when I go inside you guys are to guard the other cells and make sure at least 10 of the guys surround the building for security of any possible intruders.".

"Yes Xander". They all responded before I give a nod to go inside. I walk down the long hall until I find the cell which holds David Moretti. I open the solid steel door and turn on the lights only to find him with an arrogant smirk on his face. " I see you've come up with some sort of plan to get rid of me. Well my son. But unfortunately that won't happen. And you know why? Because you wouldn't kill your own father would you?"

"I mean think about it. How would you be able to live with yourself ? The fact that you killed your own blood over a stupid b- AHHHHH!"

Before he could say anything I shot him twice and the thigh as he screams out in pain. I blow the smoke from my gun and chuckle. "You think I wouldn't kill you after everything you've done. You nearly killed my pregnant wife. You shot her and you aimed at her heart intentionality. I know you knew about her condition or you wouldn't have done it. You tried to kill her intentionally you bastard! It's because of you my entire life was a living hell growing up!"

I spat angrily before pulling out a knife and stabbing him in the arm. His painful cries fill the room but I'm not done yet. "You and the woman that gave birth to me ruined me. YOU FUCKING DESTROYED ME AND YOU NEVER FOR A SECOND GAVE A DAMN ABOUT ME AFTER SHE LEFT. YOU NEVER EVER BOTHERED TO SPEND TIME WITH ME AND WHEN YOU DID YOU SHOWED ME FAR FROM WHAT A CARING FATHER IS LIKE!".

He somehow finds it in himself to let out a bitter laugh. "You think I wanted a son? You think I needed a son? No! I just needed an heir. Someone I could pass the family name down to an that person was you. Sure after your mother left I got tougher on you but I had to in order to make you strong. Apparently I failed because you ended up becoming this man that falls weak at his knees for some dirty slut of a waitress when instead you could've married any beautiful woman with a good name and a good family."

I shook my head at his words. And from them I am certain this man never ever knew what love even was. "I shouldn't expect anything different from you other than what you've just said. You've always been obsessed with money and power over everything . You never once asked me what I really wanted. You built a great company which is now mine and that greatest thing about it is I don't need you anymore dad. I never did. I don't need you or my mother's love because I have that already with my wife."