4: 朋友

I was woken up by the sound of my
alarm. I look beside me, but the usual little girl was not in sight.

"Lana!" I gasp with all the air sucked from my lungs.

I left her at Miss Bae's house. I must've slept for the rest of the day after..Jungkook.

"Get yourself together. He isn't Mark, and Mark isn't JungKook. None of them should matter to you."

I let out a chuckle and hit my own head with the pillow. I'm the one making this a bigger deal than it really is.
Even I know this.

I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. I felt the cold water splash on my face and I'm ready for school. I change and head out the door, with only 10 dollars left in my pocket.

"Oh there's our princess. Where were you yesterday? Lana thought you left her."

I look at Miss.Bae and I chuckle with her.

"Sorry, for letting you both worry, I'm fine. I just had a nap, a really, really long nap, that's all."

We shared a minute or two of silence.

She rubs my shoulder out of comfort, "Just go to school, I got Lana."

She patted my back and I nodded my head. I waved her goodbye as I turned to go to school.

I arrive at school with sweat down my back. I hurry through the hallway to get to class on time, and immediately trouble comes knocking on my door. I bump into someone and my books fall to the floor. Their frame was bigger than mine, making me fall while they remained unscathed. My palms hit the ground as I wince.

"I'm so sorry-" I look up.

JungKook.

He only looks at me blankly, before taking a hard swallow, then moving on down the hallway without sparing me a second glance.

I heard people clapping from behind, only making my annoyance meter blast to the max. Their heels clacked, poking at my eardrums without a stop.

" You really are something."

Eunji. I'm really starting to get tired of you now.

"He was like your angel yesterday but what happened ? You're a fuck up. No wonder why JungKook doesn't even bother putting up with you anymore."

"Well he never even tried to put up with you from the start, because he couldn't handle your shitty ass attitude. Now leave me alone." I rolled my eyes and I picked up my books but she stepped on one as I was about to tuck it in my backpack.

Sighing, I looked up at her.

"Go feed your minions before coming to me when you have nothing else to do, Eunji."

I shook my head and jerked the book away from her foot. I could see her eyes redden up.

"You bitch.."

She was about to go for my hair like last time but a husky voice broke us apart.

"What are you doing to her?"

A boy came up and pushed her to the floor. All the other girls by their lockers looked in shock. Did he just push Eunji? The self obsessed queenka, Eunji? This is getting exciting.

I take a closer look at him.

Yoongi?

He came up to me and pulled me up. My body was still unresponsive from the shock of what just happened before my eyes.

The quiet, silent Yoongi, literally yelled at Eunji in front of the whole school—to protect me.

I awkwardly laid in his arms. A smile poked at the ends of my lips.