80: 飯店

"Move!" I groaned, kicking my leg back to push Jungkook off of me. I keep my eyes shut tight with my eyebrows tensed as I kept my face into the pillow.

"Don't push me," He whined back, fighting the blankets to get closer to me. The bed in the hotel is so comfortable, I feel as if I'm under a spell that keeps my body bounded to the mattress. It's probably noon now, but I have no intentions of doing anything other than appreciate this bed.

"Stop," I huffed, lazily throwing my arm back, possibly whacking his face in the process. At least I hope I did.

"Why?" Jungkook's voice was low and groggy early in the morning, just the way I liked it.

"Your fart," I shook my head against the pillow, "Horrendous."

He finally gives up with a heavy plop on his own side of the bed, but his arm still sprawls out far enough to hang over my waist.

"So mean," He grumbled, and I hide my grin against the fabric. I shift myself onto my back and finally open my eyes to look at my husband. Jungkook was already staring at me with the most upset expression he could put on. I'm still not used to thinking him as that, sometimes I'm even still wrapping my head around the fact that we're together. It's been nearly a year, but there're still times when I feel like I'm going to lose him again.

I frown, "Okay, come here," I spread my arms out to embrace him, and he happily makes his way over.

"Oh!" I retract a hand and pinch my nose, "Still horrendous, never mind." I turn my back to him once again and snicker under my breath at the sound of him scowling.

It's less than a second later when my body gets attacked by one single yet powerful whack of a pillow, "Aera!"

My arm hurried to press on my back where the sore spot was. He did not hold back with that attack. I grimace and let out a groan.

"That's what you get," Jungkook scowled before settling himself behind me, taking my waist into his arm and successfully spooning me. A spot on my stomach is suddenly cold and I know it's the ring on Jungkook's finger. He seems to always make sure I know he's wearing it.

His chin hooks on my shoulder, and it pokes at my skin when he speaks, "What are we doing today?"

"Sleep," I simply said, scratching his leg with my foot from under the blanket. I feel him fighting back by trapping me, wrapping his legs around mine. It's like we're having two separate conversations when we're in bed, one verbally, and the other with our feet.

"You said you wanted to explore nature. We can sleep back in Korea too." He was obviously getting comfortable and slipping back into sleep too though, with that raspy tone returning to his voice as his words slurred.

"My back hurts from the plane ride."

"Is it from riding the plane or riding something else?"

My mind travels back to what happened on our way here. Heat runs to my cheeks as I breathed out. He still has the energy to make jokes about it?

"We were supposed to do it after we arrived at the hotel." I whined mindlessly while my cheek found comfort in the softness of the bed. Fuck. I think I really could just spend the whole month in this hotel room.

"We can still do it tonight." Tingles ran down my spine with the touch of his lips on my bare shoulder.

"Again, my back."

His breath falls on my skin while he chuckled, "Sorry honey."

I hummed nonchalantly, twisting my body so I could face him. I wrap my arms around his torso and rest my head against his warm chest. Jungkook dips his head to kiss the top of my head, "Thirty more minutes, then you come with me to check out the gym."