88: 薄煎餅

"Son? Aera?"

I groan into the pillow and stretch out my arms, hitting what might be Jungkook's nose in the process. I roll to his side of the bed and plop my head on his chest.

"Are you two awake?" A few knocks make me realize what the noise is. Jungkook's mother is outside the bedroom door.

Fuck. I prop myself up from Jungkook's chest and pat his face, "Jungkook," I pat his face again. He groans while shoving my hand away.

"Okay, okay, I'm up," He reluctantly opens his eyes and pauses as he looks at me with a stare, "What?"

"It's your mother."

He sneaks a hand by my waist while scratching his neck with the other, "Go open the door then."

I shake my head, "I'm not greeting your mother with morning breath, and I look hideous in the morning."

Jungkook gives me a glare that tells me he disagrees, "Well I've got morning breath too. She's softer on you, you open the door."

I swallow, "And I'm pregnant."

"Oh don't pull the pregnant card yet, you're only one month in," he chuckles as he shakes his head, "Cut the crap and go open the door."

It was worth a try. I reach to the end of the bed for Jungkook's t-shirt and slip it on to cover my torso. Afraid to let my mother-in-law wait any longer, I hurry to the door and open it with a slight stumble.

She looks like she's been awake for a while already, at least long enough to wash her face and get her hair tidied up.

"Morning love birds," She peeks her head in to greet Jungkook who was still lying comfortably on the bed, "Just popping in to say that we've got pancakes for breakfast, if you two are ready come down and eat with me. Take your time!"

I simply nod with a smile until Jungkook's mother eventually walks off. I shut the door behind me and let out the breath I'd been holding. He sniggers with his head barely propped up by the pillow. I roll my eyes at him.

"Get up," I say while entering the bathroom. I eventually hear the sound of a grunt and the bedsheets shuffling.

He joins me with his hair a ruffled mess. I keep my smile suppressed and stuff the new toothbrush in my mouth. I should appreciate it while I can before he cuts it all off. Jungkook reaches over me for his own and kisses his teeth at my previous remark, "So snappy today."

I push at his hip with my own as a lazy comeback and continue scrubbing at my teeth. He smiles but this time it wasn't out of spite. Jungkook shakes his head with a chuckle and hooks his arm around my neck, kissing my temple. I lean back and scowl. Now I've got toothpaste on my face.

"Okay, sorry, sorry," He snickers again and uses his palm to wipe it off. He leans towards the sink and spits out the toothpaste. I do the same after him.

Jungkook, now with clean and stainless lips, pecks me again, this time on the forehead. I can't keep the blush from my cheeks. He's so easy on me all the time. I get away with too much. But then again it's probably because he knows my attitude isn't serious, most of the time.

We're doing our skincare routines in silence when he suddenly pops his head up from the sink, "We should go skinny dipping somewhere before your stomach gets big. It'll be fun."

'No', I think immediately, "I can't swim."

"What?" He looked shocked, shocked enough to open his eyes with bubbles on his eyelids. He immediately regrets it and hisses at the stinging pain. I turn on the tap water for him and he quickly rinses the soap off of his face.