32: 痛

"Can you guys leave? I'm trying to rest." I turn on the mic and speak through the intercom with a sigh.

"Hey!" Jimin scolded, obviously not too happy with my tone. The rest chime in and Jin yaps, "What is this disrespect? We're here to see you! Just open the damn door!"

"We're worried about you, Jungkook. And we miss you a whole lot too." Namjoon covers Jin's mouth and begins to speak more rationally.

"I'm fine, you guys."

"Okay but we still miss you!" Jimin exclaims. Taehyung shoves his face towards the camera, and an ugly cry comes from that boxy mouth of his.

I wince, putting my hands over my ears.

"So fucking loud." I mutter before giving in and unlocking the door for them to enter.

It's a literal stampede.

I'm nearly trampled by the six imbeciles as they forced themselves through the door. The air is filled with their voices as they made themselves at home on my couch.

Namjoon comes up to me and gives me a hug, "You look awful." He puts his hands in my hair and grooms it back, just like how i did before opening the door the first time today.

"Where's Eunae?" I look around and she isn't next to Jin, and not Taehyung either.

"She's didn't come with Jin or Taehyung?"

Namjoon shakes his head, "She couldn't make it. Unfortunately."

"Why?" Aside from these dorks, I really did wish to see the only sane person from the group. Namjoon's only normal now because he knows I'm already overwhelmed as is.

"It's uh.." He grimaces as he glances at Taehyung who's away from the rest of us and drinking from a glass by my dining table on his alone.

"Eunae and him.." Namjoon glides his finger across his neck, a motion that never means anything good. I immediately get the memo.

"Why? Didn't they get back together?"

"That was like half a year ago," He reasoned. "Things have changed. It's awkward now for them to be in the same space. Maybe in the future it'll be less uncomfortable for them, but they need time. They're keeping distance,  as they should."

"I barely went to school over the past few months, how much did I miss?"

And how much will I continue to miss?

"A lot."

I sulk with a nod. "Fill me in soon."

We head over to the couch to join the others and so does Taehyung.

Jimin's turned on the tv and apparently during Namjoon and I's chat, Jin and Yoongi had already fixed themselves all my chips in a bowl.

"Where's Hoseok?" I count and realize we're missing one.

"Probably taking a shit. He had a taco on the way over." Taehyung mutters, eyes fixated on the television screen.

I nod.

"Why are you guys here then?" I ask, sitting down on an empty space next to Jin and he puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Big house, perfect for a crowd, don't you think?" Jimin retorted, I shrugged.

"I'd rather be alone."