7: 翹課

"I don't want to go to class." He teeters back and lets his body lay on the rough surface of the rooftop.

"I can reassure you that most people don't. But we all go anyway, right?" I do the same as he, and I rest my arms behind my head, eyes looking to the clouds.

He grows silent, and when I turn my head to check up on him he's staring right back at me, with this mischievous smile on his stupid face.

"W-What are you thinking?"

"Come with me." He jumps up and pulls me along with him. The next thing I knew I'm running for my life to catch up to him, trying not to trip over with his hand around my wrist. We run down the stairs and eventually the hallway of the first floor. People stared with awe; probably because Jungkook the super rich super hot super popular kingka is hanging out with—well, me.

We're headed towards the entrance of the door and my eyes widen, "No, no, no."

I grasp onto his wrist and pull back, attempting to stop him from exiting the school.

"I'm not skipping school with you, Jungkook."

He steps farther away from door and I let go of his wrist.

"You're such a nerd."

"I am not."

"Nerd."

"Excuse me?"

"You're a bigger nerd than all the four-eyes in this school combined."

"I'm no nerd. I can be fun. And don't say that, some of them are bad at math too."

"Nerd."

"Okay that's it. Shut the hell up bastard, I'll skip school with you." I grab his wrist and pull him out the door with his face stretched into a smile.

So here we are, now on the bus. JungKook had paid for my bus fee. I thanked him a thousand times and told him I'd repay him once I get my pay check. I don't like to owe people. But he waved me off, saying that it was his idea to skip school to begin with.

I turned to look at him, who was on his phone, scrolling through his instagram page. My eyes traveled down from his eyelashes to his jawline. And goddamn, he really is good looking.

He's handsome until he opens that mouth.

He caught me staring, so I quickly turned around, avoiding his gaze. Shit.

But then I heard a click. I quickly shot my head back to his phone and saw the picture of me that he'd taken.
He's a few presses away from posting it on his account, which I'm sure has hundreds to thousands of followers.

"What are you doing!? Where is this picture going to!?"

"Relax, you nerd. This is only up for a day."

I groan and rest my forehead on his shoulder.

"Oh come on it's not that bad. I swear if you didn't know what you looked like, you'd say that the girl in the picture is pretty cute." He smiled proudly.

"If I catch you posting one more picture of me, be ready for what's coming."

"You're overreacting. I didn't even get your face in the frame."

The bus stops and our attention is pulled to the stop-sign.

"Hey, this is it." He stands up, heading off the vehicle. I jump off the bus with him, and find myself standing before an amusement park.

I haven't been to one for a long time,
I never had the time, or money, or mood. Even if I had such things I had no friends.

I've realized that ever since I met Eun-Ae and the boys, I've become a lot more free, and joyful. Part of me feels guilty, because while I'm having fun here,  I'm leaving Lana back at home everyday. But then again, I can't take her out with me.