54: 廁所

After that day, something in me clicked. Suddenly there was this realization..an urgency to connect and cherish the people around me. I missed it with Miss Bae, but I know I don't have to with Lana and Axl..and hopefully with Bangtan from high school.

I told Jungkook about this, and he was happy with the new attitude from me. He said something about me turning my hurt into a motivation, and an inspiration of sort. He said he'll get someone to look for Bangtan's whereabouts, and hopefully reunite with those that we are able to.

Jungkook and I are having a dinner with Lana tonight. I know for a fact that if I hadn't had that outburst, this get together wouldn't happen. Sure, I would mention it once or twice in bed with Jungkook, but as time drags on, I'd push it further to the back of my head, until I drop the idea altogether. That day was a lot for me, but perhaps it's what I needed. A bucket of ice cold water splashed onto my face.

We're also having a meal with his mother sometime next week, which has me picking at my nails every time I'm reminded of it. This new 'spending time with other people' is really putting a strain on Jungkook's schedule. But he seems willing, and these were all his own ideas, it's what he wants, so I really can't stop him.

Speaking of my boyfriend, he's been acting...differently, so to speak. He hasn't looked me in the eye for a while. He's always staring at me silently, and when I ask him about it, he looks away. It's odd. But tonight's about the three of us catching up with each other, so I'll put that aside for today.

Jungkook still has some work to do before the dinner, so he had me head over by myself. I took the subway to the restaurant, and was quick to spot Lana already at our reserved dinner table.

"Hey," I planted a kiss on her head, then sat myself down.

"What did you do before you got here?" School ends at four o'clock for her, she couldn't have possibly waited here all day.

"I hung out with Leon by the soccer field."

I rose a brow, "Leon?"

And I suppose Leon is a b- "Yes, he's a male with a penis, get over it."

Too late, I was already tickling at her waist. She bursts into laughing fit, nearly falling off the chair.

"Now tell your dear sister about this Leon..."

She purses her lips to suppress a smile before talking, "It's nothing. He just started talking to me, and I went along with it."

"Do you have pictures?"

I eye her phone on the table, and watch her hand reach to put it in her pocket. So she does.

"N-No. And the last thing I need is for you to get all up in my business. Next thing I know, you're storming into class asking to meet his parents."

I cross my arms, in shock, "I am not like that! I won't embarrass you, Lana. Just show me one photo."

And so she does. She guiltily unlocks her phone, and there he was, right on her home screen.

"Oh my god, he's your wallpaper!" She's never been more of a teenager than she is now.

"You're mocking me."

I pull on her arm closer so I can see the picture clearer, "No I'm not."

I don't know how I feel about him. This Leon is definitely older than Lana. He's got red mid length hair that rests just barely on his shoulders. His earrings are gorgeous, long with gold shining bits, "Does he like you?"

"We've kissed, but he's never said anything like that."

I nod, "And have you? Verbally said you liked him of course, other than just stuffing your tongue down his throat."