79: 飛機

"I now pronounce you husband and w-"

The poor man didn't even get to finish his sentence before Jungkook grabbed my cheeks and smashed his lips upon mine. My mouth smiled against Jungkook's while the sound of Jun and his girlfriend laughing in the background surrounded my ears.

By the time we detach from one another, I'm gazing up at those dazzling doe eyes with my hands latched onto his arm as he held my face. I love it when he looks back at me like this, like there's nothing else around us.

Our foreheads touch when Jungkook leans down and closes his eyes with a smile, "Now let's get to Bhutan."

***

So here we are, on the plane to Bhutan, just the two of us. We're usually required to go with a guide because of the country's restrictions on tourism. That's one of the reasons why I never got to go, but when I asked Jungkook about that issue, all he told me was 'I'll take care of it'.

"You okay?" Jungkook nudges me and I snap out of my head, looking at him with my eyes wide.

"Do you have aerophobia?" He asked softly.

I shrugged with my chest tightening, "I don't know, I've never flown before."

Jungkook's eyes go wider than mine, so wide I found myself sinking deeper into my seat, "You've never flown before? Why didn't tell me that beforehand? Did you take your medication?"

"Yes, I don't know," I tried to remember his questions and the order of them, he was talking so rapidly that I could barely catch up, "Yes," I answered the last one.

Jungkook chewed on his bottom lip then gave me a nod, "Are you feeling okay about it?"

"I don't know, I feel like my intestines are going to fall out," I chuckled, as honest as this is.

"I need a distraction," My leg bounced nervously up and down until he sets a hand on it. I look down and see the ring on his finger. Right, I'm not his fiancée anymore, I'm his fucking wife.

We called his mother after the ceremony, all she could talk about was seeing a grandchild soon. She was so busy imagining it, she didn't even sound like she cared about not having a wedding. We had to be forward with her though, with my mental health and Jungkook's struggle with his career, as well as the lawsuit on top of it all, having a child is the last thing on our minds.

And to be honest, I don't know if our relationship has matured enough for us to raise a child. Admittedly, we should've had the same concerns with marriage, and we really "yoloed" the engagement to begin with, but I think that's something that we can handle now. I trust us. One mountain at a time.

"Okay, let's talk then, ask me a question," He pushed up the armrest between us and laid his head on my shoulder. This man still can't get himself off of me, not even on an airplane. I wouldn't change that for anything though.

"What did you and Jihoon talk about this morning?"

He should've talked to the therapist this afternoon, but we had the whole trip filling up the rest of the day. I told him he didn't have to go and that it was fine if he skipped today's session (and the next couple of times while we're in Bhutan), but being the dedicated man that Jungkook is, he made sure to reschedule and showed up as always.

"You keep calling Dr. Kim by his first name, how close are you guys?"

I punch him in the gut softly, "Don't say that. Answer my question."

"Well," Jungkook readjusted himself in his seat with a huff, "I talked to him about our relationship and how short it's been. I don't mean that I'm doubting us or anything-"