75: 紅蕾絲

"So...about Taehyung-"

Eunae let out a loud, long groan, "Oh my god, you and Jungkook are seriously the same person. Stop asking me about Taehyung."

I pursed my lips. Jungkook tried having 'the talk' with her too? We're really that annoying couple, huh.

"You two are coming at me from both sides. Yes," She sighed, "I'm still talking to Taehyung. Yes, I still have feelings for him. No, I'm not going to do anything about it."

I slurp on my drink with the straw under my mask as we continued to walk around in the mall, "Okay, I just wanted to make sure that you're fine. I know it's not great to have complicated relationships like that...does he know that you're still into him?"

Eunae shook her head, "I can't tell him that. We talk rarely enough already."

We walk towards a trash can for Eunae's finished drink. She dumps it in, then asks me something after a pause, "Hey...Jungkook's coming back tonight, right?"

"Yeah," I answered. Her eyes shifted to look at something behind me, but I ignore it, "Why?"

"How's your sex life?"

Okay, what? I whip my head to behind me and see the big logo written in black, 'Victoria's Secret'. Oh, Eunae.

"You should surprise him with something." She was already clasping onto my arm and dragging me towards the store at this point, "Do you have the habit of wearing lingerie around him?"

"Get your head out of my business."

"Do you?"

I swallow, "No, and there's no problem with that," I quickly defend. She shook her head in disapproval and paused right before the entrance to lecture me.

"Where's the flavour, Aera? Where's the spice?"

I snort, but she's dead serious with that stare.

"I've just never thought of it, alright?" Eunae was unsatisfied when she gripped onto my wrists and pulled me inside.

"Don't try to tell me you don't like feeling sexy. What does Jungkook like most?"

What language is she speaking in? I squint my eyes in confusion, "What?"

I can tell by the heavy sigh that she was beyond disappointed, "What does he grab doing sex?"

I gulp and flash back to the times we were in bed. Thighs, hips, my breasts, even the fat around my belly, his hands are all over. Jungkook never leaves an inch unmarked. "...everything?"

Eunae puts a hand over her mouth but I can tell she's smiling, "That's a man you keep. Now, then that means we'll just buy something that accentuates everything."

Wait, "I didn't say I was buying anything."

"Oh come on," Eunae walked up to a mannequin dressed in a black push-up bra and thongs, "Your man is slaving his time away to chase the bag. I think he deserves a little surprise, no?"

Maybe we could use a change. Jungkook always tells me that he likes me in anything, that it doesn't matter how I present myself. But it's what a loyal man has to say though, right? Surely, he must like these things too.

"Okay."

Eunae beamed, "Does he have a favourite colour?"

"Red."

Her head snaps to another mannequin in the distance. It was dressed in bright-red laced lingerie, with straps around the waist and the thighs, "He'd fucking die."