76: 擁抱

"Five more minutes."

I mumbled while selfishly crushing the petite woman below me.

"That's like the third time you've said that." She grunted as she used her arm to push my chest. Eventually, I found myself flipped over onto my back. Aera slipped off the bed and went to the closet to slip a shirt over herself. I felt the cold air pass my chest in her absence.

It's a rare sight that she wakes up before me. Well, gets up the bed before me. I already woke up long before she did, but I've been reluctant to get up.

"Did you not get enough sleep last night?" Aera walked over and sat by the edge of the bed, brushing the hair from my face. I kept my eyes closed shut, desperately trying to fall back into sleep. I don't want to start the day yet.

She went quiet before letting out a soft sigh, "Jungkook?"

I opened my eyes to meet that gentle gaze of hers. Her hand trails from my hair to my cheeks in response. I'm finally seeing her properly after having woken up for so long. Aera's truly so gorgeous, with her cheeks all puffed. She's braless in my t-shirt, and I can just barely make out the shape of her perky morning breasts to her soft hips. My hand reaches over to caress the side of her waist.

"Come here," I beckoned, pushing her down onto the bed. Aera willingly joins me on the mattress, as I roll myself to the side. I run a hand up her torso to her breast and groped them gently over the fabric of my shirt.

"We can't do this now," She breathed.

Aera squirmed in my hold while I lowered my neck to meet our lips. Her soft moan in my mouth nearly had my eyes roll to the back of my head. My hand leaves her breast to wrap my arm around her waist. I flip the both of us around with a grunt.

"Why not?"

My back meets the bed and her legs knowingly draped by my sides. Our kisses grew feverish and harsh as my lips fought to taste more of her.

"We have to get ready to meet your mother." Her breath was hot on my lips, making me even more eager to shut her mouth up with my own. I hold the back of her neck, pushing her lips closer to mine, closer than our bodies allowed.

"That can wait." My free hand slid to her thigh as I felt my hips buck towards Aera's. I couldn't keep myself off of her. I squeeze her skin roughly before wrapping an arm tightly around her waist.

"Jungkook," She moaned against my lips and I groan.

"Jungkook," Aera called again with her hand pushing against my chest. She wanted to do stop. I let go of her neck and allowed Aera to sit up.

"Are you trying to avoid seeing your mother?" She spoke seriously with her lips still swollen and hair a disheveled mess. I swallow thickly, and the hand on Aera's hip falls to the mattress.

"Do you think you'd be less nervous if she comes on another day? Do you need more time?"

She's so sweet, I should just put Aera in a headlock and spend the rest of the day sleeping with her by my side. I shook my head honestly, "No. I'm just running away." A hand drags over my face as I exhale.

"Yeah?" She slips her petite frame off of my lap and crosses her legs next to me, "What are you running away from?"

"I don't know." I scoot my body to rest my head on her lap and wrap my arms around the same leg. Aera's thigh is so soft against my cheek, I should do this more often, "It's just a natural reaction for me, to expect something bad whenever I'm meeting my mother. It's a gut feeling. It makes me sad when I don't see her, but when I do see her..." I couldn't figure myself out. I let my sentence hang in the air and simply shrug.