58: 黑洋裝

disclaimer: /trigger warning/, this episodes touches sensitive topics (sexual harassment) that may cause discomfort. Please refrain from reading this chapter if needed. please proceed only if you feel safe to do so.

—-

I'm on the bed, still fighting to fall asleep once again as I rolled around. We've yet to move in together, but with all my stuff still back at my place, I've been sleeping at Jungkook's for a little over a week now. A shirtless Jungkook enters from the bathroom and sits on the mattress. A stinging pain strikes at my bottom as it rang loudly over the room.

I turn around, hand on my butt, wailing as I did, "Jungkook!"

His hands aren't small either. And you know what they say about men with big hands...lord forgive me. I genuinely don't know why my mind made that connection. I roll in pain, my head resting on his lap with my face grimaced.

"You've been tossing around for half an hour. I need to talk to you about something."

"Well, it might've been better not to start off on the wrong foot. Bold of you to assume I'll cooperate." I sit up and jab my knuckle into his side. He stayed unfazed, while I retracted my hand in pain. This man really had the nerve to flex his muscles like that.

"I'm having a really important dinner tonight...with the CEO and the president of a big company. It's a form of courtesy to introduce your other half..."

"You need me to come with you?"

"Well, you don't have to-"

"But it'll affect your image if I don't, right?"

I know I can't say no to this out of revenge, this was business matters. And like his mother told me, the company's matters is mine. I'm no wife if I hang about my own life without making contribution to his. And same goes for him.

"I'll go. Don't worry about it." I lean over to kiss his temple, but he moves as if to say something else.

"No, don't agree too quickly. We're going to a club, with our own private booth. There will be alcohol, and it won't be anything comfortable for you. I don't want to pressure you into this. Nor do I want you to walk into something you aren't prepared for."

I wait for him to finish before successfully kissing him the second time, "I got it, I'll go with you."

"Okay. I'll try to make it so they won't have to talk to you too much. The CEO will bring his wife, you can chat with her if you'd like."

I shake my head nervously with a laugh, "That's okay, I don't do well with strangers. What will I have to wear?"

"Whatever you find comfortable."

I give him a look, "I'm not dumb, Jungkook. It's fine, I can handle not wearing a loose dress for a day. I know everything I do tonight can impact you, I'm aware. I can take it."

He sighs in defeat with a nod, "Something black, or a dark colour. Try to steer away from anything revealing, for your own sake, alright? I won't stop you from wearing what you like any other time, but I need you to be safe tonight, alright?"

His voice softens with the last sentence, there was no space in me to repent. Jungkook's arm goes around my shoulders, pulling me to his chest as he sent the both of us back down to the mattress. So much for slapping my ass to get me out of bed.

He rolls, so that I lay on top. His fingers fiddle with my bra strap as he mumbled against my shoulder, "Thank you."

My arm drapes over his shoulder as I laid lazily with my head rested under his jaw.